Best way to activate your obliques?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
No so much train my obliques or get a slim wasist but how do i activate/ use my obliques more on the daily. When i flex my obliques or do russian twists or oblique exercies my breathing get better and my face look better by at least 2 points. I think years of sitting 10+ our a day and my obliques kinda are squishy.

-When I wear a belt I breathe better, probably more activation from oblqiues

I instantly notice people treating me better and women looking at me when my obliques are activated/ warmed up

What is the best way to have more oblique activation 24/7 to fix my face

@Narcissus🥀 larp or no?
"Muh when my obliques are better my face looks better by two points"
:lul::lul::lul:

Bro reached unprecedented heights in larp

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, PsychoH and Sushifart

very little oxygen goes to my face due to my messed up posture and my eyes are barely squinting open. When I activate my obliques, drink alchohol, various foods that reduce inflammation more blood flow goes to my face making my eyes most importantly not subhuman and skin actually not look like shit.

Your such a faggot

yea wth is he talking about

You new fags need to sit the fuck down
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
View attachment 2941820
You new fags need to sit the fuck down
:lul:
Just because you registered an account two years before us doesn't give you a superiority over me in any real life way.

I'd beat yout ass ten times out of ten times, I'd mog the shit out of you, I'd outperform you in any thing.

This is the very first time I've ever encountered your account, just know your place and shut the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Mind muscle connection, feel the muscle contracting

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Just because you registered an account two years before us doesn't give you a superiority over me in any real life way.

I'd beat yout ass ten times out of ten times, I'd mog the shit out of you, I'd outperform you in any thing.

This is the very first time I've ever encountered your account, just know your place and shut the fuck up.
bro smoked him and left none uncooked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and Narcissus🥀

Stfu white boi. All this talk until i shove this bbc down your throat irl. Learn your place you little cuck and watch me pump your mother boi

Stfu white boi. All this talk until i shove this bbc down your throat irl. Learn your place you little cuck and watch me pump your mother boi
First of all my mother is dead.

Second you don't know who you're talking to, I'm not white.

Third, nothing you said was factual/logical, you just explained your daydream fantasy about cucking people, but I'm pretty sure you're probably just a pathetic incel who is a keyboard warrior.

I guess talking about what I'd do to you if I saw you IRL would be useless, since unfortunately we would never meet.

But I can guarantee you one thing, and it's that if you make me upset, I'll rape whatever bit of online dignity you have here.

First of all my mother is dead.

Second you don't know who you're talking to, I'm not white.

Third, nothing you said was factual/logical, you just explained your daydream fantasy about cucking people, but I'm pretty sure you're probably just a pathetic incel who is a keyboard warrior.

I guess talking about what I'd do to you if I saw you IRL would be useless, since unfortunately we would never meet.

But I can guarantee you one thing, and it's that if you make me upset, I'll rape whatever bit of online dignity you have here.
Do it then white boi. I took down the high-school mvp football player 260 lbs 6'8 at 160lbs. You dont know who your talking to

Knowing that you're black this post makes a lot more sense. Too low IQ to even interpret reality