best way to bulk?

coisbhai

coisbhai

Mod
2 meals each being 2-2.5k cals (would be a lot easier)

or

4-5 meals each being 900-1k cals

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Just get obese as you consistently do pull-ups, dips, and other bodyweight-dependent exercises. Your increasing bodyweight will automatically take care of progressive overload.

After you hit 40 BMI (morbidly obese), just cut down to a healthy weight. You’ll end up jacked—with trained legs from walking around while obese.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
one meal 5k calories is the best for bloat maxing.

or

You said what would be easier brah

You said what would be easier brah
read the title, what’s the best and most efficient way, not sure if there’s a diff between both

read the title, what’s the best and most efficient way, not sure if there’s a diff between both
Ye I'd say no difference

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Just get obese as you consistently do pull-ups, dips, and other bodyweight-dependent exercises. Your increasing bodyweight will automatically take care of progressive overload.

After you hit 40 BMI (morbidly obese), just cut down to a healthy weight. You’ll end up jacked—with trained legs from walking around while obese.
i don’t think i can get obese, there was a point 2 years ago when my newbie gains phase stopped i plateaued completely and decided to bulk up, i bulked up consistently for 2-3 months and gained no fat but i could see i gained muscle, my fat storage genetics are very good but my quick metabolism is hard to get around meaning i need to eat a lot to put some size on

but would my body be able to consume the 150-200g of protein im consuming per meal?
You might get full halfway thru it, I'd say just try it out at first

or

what ever you prefer bro, it will work the same either way