Best way to check if it's over or not

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Roped
Joined
May 18, 2022
Posts
2,499
Reputation
2,404
Just watch taxi driver.

If you related instantly and felt emphatetic and close, like the movie became your friend, ITS OVER.

ded srs ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
qx6vskyjc9j31.jpg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, HarrierDuBois and Gengar’s Ghost
Best way to check if it's over or not:

See if you look like me, if you do it's over. If you don't it's not over. Luckily I mog no one so it's not over for anyone except for me.

Until I decide to get rhinoplasty tough but I won't.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392

Similar threads

itsoverforme333
Replies
21
Views
86
itsoverforme333
itsoverforme333
Weezyhigh07
Replies
1
Views
30
mxl4chi1
M
bnugly
Replies
3
Views
29
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
YOURMAXXING
Replies
0
Views
29
YOURMAXXING
YOURMAXXING
soullet
Replies
4
Views
27
soullet
soullet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top