Best way to chew

tear meat maybe? do what astro does and start chowing on a dog toy lmao. i doubt our ancestors literally chewed on their canines that's fucking low iq
Our ancestors chewed evenly with all their teeth. Check out tooth wear on the left (the right one is post-agriculture)
031419 bb jawsound feat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Traxanas and SayNoToRotting

you need to increase bite force, but how one needs to measure and progressively overload it
@SayNoToRotting
Our ancestors chewed evenly with all their teeth. Check out tooth wear on the left (the right one is post-agriculture)
View attachment 172604
front teeth key tho

Last edited:
there seems to be a lot of stress on the chin as well, so there should be some increase in size along with the rest, right?

there seems to be a lot of stress on the chin as well, so there should be some increase in size along with the rest, right?
yes, however I don't know yet if teeth actually get pressed into the alveolar bone, I hope not.

yes, however I don't know yet if teeth actually get pressed into the alveolar bone, I hope not.
You mean pressed into the direction of where their root is?

Does canine chewing stress the lower third?

Forget it. It needs to be mastic.

And I don't really chew either, I just bite down on the gum full force. That way I prevent joint damage and can fully focus on strength.
Don't forget, one piece on both sides to reduce the chances of tmd problems

Good thread. Book marked

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Is there a consens how to chew? And prevent pmj?
Mine is gone now and so are most of my gains, lul.

is there a way to chew without stressing the muscle on the side of your head that goes up to the scalp?

Is there a consens how to chew? And prevent pmj?
Mine is gone now and so are most of my gains, lul.

is there a way to chew without stressing the muscle on the side of your head that goes up to the scalp?
Lol you probably ask that cus you think tempolar muscles have anything to do with balding.
Spoiler: they dont
Look at Brad Pitt, he chewed constantly his entire life, yet he's still not balding in his 50's.

Lol you probably ask that cus you think tempolar muscles have anything to do with balding.
Spoiler: they dont
Look at Brad Pitt, he chewed constantly his entire life, yet he's still not balding in his 50's.
nah m8 its because im bald (shaved) and it looks odd when the sides of my head "grow"