Best way to debloat face?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
meth

• +1
Reactions: FromTT, atlantean and TheBrownOne
You put the down fork and wait. It's really that simple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinmaxxer, thegiganigga, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
I mean like quickly like going on a date or something
How quick are we talking? I don't think it's possible to do anthing for bloat in less than a day tbh. A dry fast if you have 36 hours might work looking a bit leaner though extremely dumb and the gains won't be worth it imo.

Last edited:
Like go cold turkey and no food?
It's a joke. I wouldn't last a day with no food. I prefer eating anything and then trying to compensate with high intensity it's better at least for me. Although, I do know some people who can water fast and still be energetic.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
It's a joke. I wouldn't last a day with no food. I prefer eating anything and then trying to compensate with high intensity it's better at least for me. Although, I do know some people who can water fast and still be energetic.
Cardio in general barely burns shit i’d literally say it’s just cope cause ur working like 2-3 hours just to barely burn off a snickers bar

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Like go cold turkey and no food?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Cardio in general barely burns shit i’d literally say it’s just cope cause ur working like 2-3 hours just to barely burn off a snickers bar
The "I eat anything" thing was a bit hyperbole. I'm conscious of what I eat as well. I don't bother with CICO but I try to avoid trash food and overeating. It's mostly rice(or pasta on occassion to relieve the boredom), some kind of meat and veggies for me. I know I don't get full intake of everything I need but I'm too lazy to track stuff.

Although, I'll admit I don't bother with too low of a BF these days I'm more maintenance and trying not to turn into a slob.

Last edited:
Amphetamines and nicotine + lots of potassium

• +1
Reactions: yurr and marek937
Are you lean enough honestly?