Best way to expand palate/mouth?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
I have a narrow cucked skull as you know my teeth are fucked up with a narrow ass palate and cucked lips :feelswhy:

Best way to expand palate? MSE, SARPE, EASE, Segmental Lefort?

I have similar trucel teeth in the before in this video :feelsrope: The expansion might have been too much especially in alar area. But shouldn't it be fixed rhino/alarplasty?

Just risk having a ape nose? For some palate/mouth expansion?

I had marpe when I was younger. Pretty decent results tbh, my palate is acceptably wide now

I had marpe when I was younger. Pretty decent results tbh, my palate is acceptably wide now
How young? Also someone here is getting a customized MARPE for top with hyrax expander for the bottom palate.

MSDO is apparently shit, so I'm running outta copes

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
How young? Also someone here is getting a customized MARPE for top with hyrax expander for the bottom palate.

MSDO is apparently shit, so I'm running outta copes
Started at 14 iirc.

MSE + cortical puncture or piezo knife to ensure split (if you are 20 or older).

Ensure that you are going to professionals who are using bone-borne expansion, and not tooth-borne. You want all expansion forces to be directly applied to bone and not teeth.

MSE + cortical puncture or piezo knife to ensure split (if you are 20 or older).

Ensure that you are going to professionals who are using bone-borne expansion, and not tooth-borne. You want all expansion forces to be directly applied to bone and not teeth.
Do I need cortical puncture at 18? Or am I barely young enough it might work w/o

Plus does Dr. Ting do bone-borne?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27868
Do I need cortical puncture at 18? Or am I barely young enough it might work w/o

Plus does Dr. Ting do bone-borne?
nah dawg im 18 and at 18 you can get a split very easy (unless you have neanderthal levels of testosterone).

Yes, Dr Ting is without a doubt the best MSE provider in the entire world. Dr Ting, Ilya Lipkin, Marianna Evans are all insanely smart providers. Dm if you got questions cuzzo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
nah dawg im 18 and at 18 you can get a split very easy (unless you have neanderthal levels of testosterone).

Yes, Dr Ting is without a doubt the best MSE provider in the entire world. Dr Ting, Ilya Lipkin, Marianna Evans are all insanely smart providers. Dm if you got questions cuzzo
ting is good but last year e did mse in a guy who is very good as well, i dont remember his name tho