Best way to fix receding hairline and thinning hair

smashingdirty6s

smashingdirty6s

hardmax or rope. ur choice
please help me fix my hair it severely descends me. I know about fin but ive talked to my doctor and he says it will keep what you have but not regrow your hair. I need to regrow my shit. Im 21 and my hair was good as fuck 2 years ago. please help

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, normie_joe and shxyxox
same, my hair’s thinning:(

fin and min

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PseudoMaxxer, Meteor21 and 3 others
Microneedling for some people has caused hair to regrow where it was previously bald, and there are more powerful anti-androgen drugs of which I've heard anecdotes that they caused people to regrow back to their juvenile hairline.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
Microneedling for some people has caused hair to regrow where it was previously bald, and there are more powerful anti-androgen drugs of which I've heard anecdotes that they caused people to regrow back to their juvenile hairline.
Been microneedling for years no regrowth. but i think will regrow if i add minox

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, reaper2 and Graham
Fin and min, then transplant. Nothing else works tbh.

• +1
Reactions: this life is brutal, PseudoMaxxer and reaper2
same age as you.
Fin will thicken existing hair strands too actually.
as your follicles heal from the DHT damage, and it will accelerate existing hair growth rate as well.

but be wary of your Fin intake. the "studies"" :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: say no one gets side effects but all I read about on reddit and here is dudes becoming feminised femboymaxxed eunuchs jfl.

I don't know if dosage has been studied in any depth, because 1mg per day does seem to be overkill for normal male pattern baldness (hence the anecdotes of depression+ loss of sex drive and more)
I think you are better off cutting it to a safer 0.2-0.5 mg every 2 Days.

This is what i am doing btw. So far noticed no side effects apart from my mom giving me a speech on the importance of being natural and not fighting nature :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, smashingdirty6s and buflek
Oral minoxidil is the best growth stimulant. If finasteride doesn't work well you could try switching to dutasteride (it blocks 2 of the 5a-reductase types instead of one) or you try adding RU 588841 which is an androgen receptor antagonist (it's applied topically). Ketoconazole and abiraterone acetate could help as well. Ketoconazole is an androgen receptor antagonist as well and would be applied topically but it doesn't seem to help as much as finasteride or RU 588841 it has fewer side effects though. Abiraterone acetate locally causes less synthesis of androgens locally so could be used topically on the scalp as well but I don't think it's used too often.

If you really care a lot there's a lot more pathways (Twist pathways/PAI 1/Wnt/...) to be targetted to actually regrow hair. Problem is however that it costs a lot of money because you'd need to order from some chinese labs to synthesize most of the products. And you really don't have an idea if any of those research chemicals would work.

• +1
Reactions: burrythiscurry, MaestheticMaso, smashingdirty6s and 1 other person
biotin? DHT blockers? do those work?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I've seen people regrow with RU.

Most regrowth stuff is pretty meh tbh with the exception of minoxidil and maybe MK 677, but if you're desperate you can try stemoxydine or bulk buy latanoprost from some Chinese factory for +3k hairs

• +1
Been microneedling for years no regrowth. but i think will regrow if i add minox
the point of microneedling is to allow easier absorbtion of stuff you apply to the scalp

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, Maalik and robtical
please help me fix my hair it severely descends me. I know about fin but ive talked to my doctor and he says it will keep what you have but not regrow your hair. I need to regrow my shit. Im 21 and my hair was good as fuck 2 years ago. please help
Fin

• +1
Does nutrafol work?

You have to hop on fin either ways because otherwise you will lose more.

To regrow, minoxidil might help. You can always get a hair transplant as well.

Does nutrafol work?
no, its a scam

You have 3 options:

1) Dutasteride (Or Finasteride) and Minoxidil + a Hair Transplant in 1 Year

2) Hair System

3) Accept that you are balding

• +1
no, its a scam

You have 3 options:

1) Dutasteride (Or Finasteride) and Minoxidil + a Hair Transplant in 1 Year

2) Hair System

3) Accept that you are balding
What’s a hair system?

Get this topical spray, it's got strong ingredients and basically every fda approved drug that helps hair in some way (dutasteride, minoxidil, latanoprost, bicalutamide, etc...)

Best bang for your buck too compared to other topicals

I've seen people regrow with RU.

Most regrowth stuff is pretty meh tbh with the exception of minoxidil and maybe MK 677, but if you're desperate you can try stemoxydine or bulk buy latanoprost from some Chinese factory for +3k hairs
What is ru

Just hop on fin all else is cope

What is ru
RU58841 is a topical antiandrogen used for hairloss. It hasn't been scientifically studied yet so the side effects are unknown, but an animal study showed that it's more effective than fin. Anecdotally there isn't a lot of side effects unless taken in high doses.

RU58841 is a topical antiandrogen used for hairloss. It hasn't been scientifically studied yet so the side effects are unknown, but an animal study showed that it's more effective than fin. Anecdotally there isn't a lot of side effects unless taken in high doses.
So its in a foam or cream form

Dont be scared of finasteride/dutasteride , just take it and you will be fine for 5 years in the WORST case, in 2 years pirylutamide will be on the market and GT20029 will be released in 4-5 years , once you get your hands on gt20029 its over for the norwood reaper...
if you get side effects , it will usually go away , just take the medication...
you are not fighting against baldness , you are fighting against time.. future looks bright , just keep your hair...
and PLEASE , dont fall for the "Just Shave it BRO" , and dont spend your time on hair loss forums , just take 5ar inhibitor and forget about baldness until you get your hands on Piry and GT

Your doctor is sorry to say retarded, fin will not only keep what you have but will massively thicken it up too, you will have a completely new head of hair after 6 months with fin and 5mg oral minox daily.

You have to hop on fin either ways because otherwise you will lose more.

To regrow, minoxidil might help. You can always get a hair transplant as well.
if a area is slick bald, it wont grow. Fin is essential to stop more area from going slick bald, if you're receding minox might not even be needed luckily, just hop on fin your hair wills stay in its current state, after a year of monitoring if your hair loss has stabilized, you can get a hair transplant under the condition that you continue fin.

Save up and go to kaan pekiner in turkey he's the goat at hairlines and is top 15 easily in the world. Hes more expensive than hair mills mills, research more on transplant docs on hairrestrorationnetwork its holy grail for hair loss info

Dont be scared of finasteride/dutasteride , just take it and you will be fine for 5 years in the WORST case, in 2 years pirylutamide will be on the market and GT20029 will be released in 4-5 years , once you get your hands on gt20029 its over for the norwood reaper...
you are not fighting against baldness , you are fighting against time.. future looks bright , just keep your hair...
and PLEASE , dont fall for the "Just Shave it BRO" , and dont spend your time on hair loss forums , just take 5ar inhibitor and forget about baldness until you get your hands on Piry and GT
can you tell me more about these research drugs? I have 10-15 years till norwood reaper slowly attacks me according to my genes

So its in a foam or cream form

It's a powder that you can mix into other stuff, you can mix it with your minoxidil or stemoxydine. The carrier doesn't really matter, but I've not seen anyone formulate or sell RU cream.

Minox worked for me

• +1
There are also natural remedies:
- Rosemary water/oil has been proven to be legit. Even better with peppermint oil.
I made rosemary water a week ago and added a few drops of peppermint essential oil and I'm positive it's working.
I am 18 tho, not *seriously* balding, just receding corners that I really wanna fix. I'm seeing more hair growth around the norwooding area, by that I mean that short weak hair at the border between norwooding and healthy has been thicker and longer, making the corners looking better.

I've got tiny thin hair at the bald area and I'm not seeing a change with them. I'll add a dermaroller to my routine soon.

If I don't reach my desired results of fully regrowing the area, I'll buy minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten
can you tell me more about these research drugs? I have 10-15 years till norwood reaper slowly attacks me according to my genes
GT 20029 is an adrogen receptor degrader that destroys the receptor of your hair , its the most promising hair loss treatment and will probably cure aga , its currently in test for phase 2 clinical trials for efficency , it will basically destroy the receptor so that dht wont bind into your hair.. its developped by Kintor , if you want more informations , check the subreddit r/tressless , its a subreddit for balding people and they are going crazy because of the multiples promising treatment scoming in the next 5 years..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coldandforgotten, PseudoMaxxer and bradpittshairline
GT 20029 is an adrogen receptor degrader that destroys the receptor of your hair , its the most promising hair loss treatment and will probably cure aga , its currently in test for phase 2 clinical trials for efficency , it will basically destroy the receptor so that dht wont bind into your hair.. its developped by Kintor , if you want more informations , check the subreddit r/tressless , its a subreddit for balding people and they are going crazy because of the multiples promising treatment scoming in the next 5 years..
Is it topical? How would it target hair follicles specifically. I try not to follow that crazy sub right now as I don’t have MPB but rather scarring alopecia which is stable and requires a HT to fix

Is it topical? How would it target hair follicles specifically. I try not to follow that crazy sub right now as I don’t have MPB but rather scarring alopecia which is stable and requires a HT to fix
Its topical , you just apply it and it destroy the androgen receptor where its applied , the phase 1 of the clinical trials showed that it was safe with 0 systemic issues and 0 molecule of the product in the bloodstream.. Future looks bright i may do a thread about gt if i have the time

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Its topical , you just apply it and it destroy the androgen receptor where its applied , the phase 1 of the clinical trials showed that it was safe with 0 systemic issues and 0 molecule of the product in the bloodstream.. Future looks bright i may do a thread about gt if i have the time
Omg bruh I’m not concerned about hair loss anymore. trans mfs gonna shower in that shit rub it on their dick

• +1
Reactions: gtsvipere
Omg bruh I’m not concerned about hair loss anymore. trans mfs gonna shower in that shit rub it on their dick
Future looks bright , not only for gt20029 and pyrilutamide , but also with Scube3 , HMI115 , Verteporfin , ET02 ETC....
ill let you do your own research if you want , im on fin at 18 and its currently a fight against time to keep my nw1 hairline and defeat the norwood reaper in 5 years. with all the new treatments....

Is this stuff good?

First of all your doctor is somewhat right but not entirely, lots of people experience regrowth on finasteride. But mainly for regrowth you want a growth agonist which for most people is going to be minoxidil, as this is the most effective one.

Minoxidil paried with microneedling has a 1+1=3 effect so I would recommend you do that alongside finasteride. Make sure to not apply the minoxidil for 24h after microneedling.

Don’t listen to bullshit cope treatments like scalp massages or rosemary oil or castor oil or ketocanazole shampoo. All bullshit

Honestly the best advice I’d give to anyone who wants to safe their hair is to check out haircafe on youtube.

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
There are also natural remedies:
- Rosemary water/oil has been proven to be legit. Even better with peppermint oil.
I made rosemary water a week ago and added a few drops of peppermint essential oil and I'm positive it's working.
I am 18 tho, not *seriously* balding, just receding corners that I really wanna fix. I'm seeing more hair growth around the norwooding area, by that I mean that short weak hair at the border between norwooding and healthy has been thicker and longer, making the corners looking better.

I've got tiny thin hair at the bald area and I'm not seeing a change with them. I'll add a dermaroller to my routine soon.

If I don't reach my desired results of fully regrowing the area, I'll buy minoxidil
im 18 too, want to prevent in the future, i will buy minox + rosemary water, enough?