Best way to fraud frame

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
Ugh, my frame is so poor, suit jackets make me look a little bit wider because of the shoulder padding but I can’t wear all of the time, obviously.

What are good ways to fraud?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NoseProphecy
Ugh, my frame is so poor, suit jackets make me look a little bit wider because of the shoulder padding but I can’t wear all of the time, obviously.

You can wear faggot gen z baggy drip

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Richard Cheese and 케이제이
Subhuman hahahaha

Gain so much muscle, that your frame will literally be invinsible

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NoseProphecy
Also clothes with bigger and loose neckline

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and 케이제이
Loose sweaters

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
if your frame is literally bad like you don't even got a small waist to compensate than just wear loose clothing but thats if your frame is giga ass

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 케이제이
if your frame is literally bad like you don't even got a small waist to compensate than just wear loose clothing but thats if your frame is giga ass
my shoulder width is about 17.5-18in~

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
my shoulder width is about 17.5-18in~
doesn't matter does it look good proportionally like take a pic and if its a 1:1 ratio to hour waist its gonna be kinda bad

• +1
doesn't matter does it look good proportionally like take a pic and if its a 1:1 ratio to hour waist its gonna be kinda bad
i think so, but i want to be wider. maybe i didn't measure accurately because i don't have anyone to help and i don't want to ask my roommate

BRUTAL SHIT BRO MY BROS 5’4 WITH AN 18 INCH FRAME

Dude honestly you have 2 choices, 1 is workout and you’ll barely get yo 19.5-20 if very consistent

Or wear baggy skater shit and appeal to a certain niche of women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ARCelM, murdah and 케이제이
i think so, but i want to be wider. maybe i didn't measure accurately because i don't have anyone to help and i don't want to ask my roommate
basically impossible naturally, can roid i see alot of people like phil heath and orc get insane delt growth

• +1
How old r u

• +1
basically impossible naturally, can roid i see alot of people like phil heath and orc get insane delt growth
Possible naturally if young but not nearly as much as roids obv

get fat son

• Woah
i mean at most like .5 inches and a larger waist
if u get on dht maxxing and sensetizing your ar at like 12-13 (14 too if ur a late bloomer) you’ll def gain a lot more than 1 inch

For reference my brother is 5’4 with an 18 inch frame and everyone thinks he works out even tho he touched a dumbell once every 3 months
I’ve had him dht maxxing since late 11yo

• Woah
if u get on dht maxxing and sensetizing your ar at like 12-13 (14 too if ur a late bloomer) you’ll def gain a lot more than 1 inch

For reference my brother is 5’4 with an 18 inch frame and everyone thinks he works out even tho he touched a dumbell once every 3 months
I’ve had him dht maxxing since late 11yo
i mean but at that point your compromising long term health like id avoid peds at all cost for me personally, at most test + anavar

i mean but at that point your compromising long term health like id avoid peds at all cost for me personally, at most test + anavar
He’s all natural lol i’m getting his ass on natty height maxxing soon i refuse to have a non slayer brother even tho im truecel

• Hmm...
lateral raises

• +1
i also have 6.5in wrists, hahahaha, my life is so shit
i mean i don't think i have an insane bidelt i think its around 20 but people think im like a giga frame mogger its more my waist

• +1

Wear a jacket all the time