Best way to get rid of acne/improve skin

jowdeterno

jowdeterno

prodigy
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Posts
3
Reputation
3
I already researched the treatment with tretinoin and so on, but I want to know if any other one might be better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
Mewing
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29831 and Detective
I already researched the treatment with tretinoin and so on, but I want to know if any other one might be better.
try salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide and use tret if you want but never use accutane unless youve finished puberty
 
  • +1
Reactions: jowdeterno
  • +1
Reactions: italiangigaChad
Never eat anything
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 31944
Never eat anything
1688869508207
 
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Anything that nukes sebum production, whether that's topicals or vitamins you can take. Sebum is really the root cause of acne.
 

Similar threads

H
Replies
6
Views
65
EugenicsIsLaw
E
chexo0
Replies
9
Views
61
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
tyvrix
Replies
2
Views
83
tyvrix
tyvrix
GodsDice
Replies
0
Views
19
GodsDice
GodsDice
K
Replies
2
Views
23
umbreon888
U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top