Best way to increase IGF-1?

J

jafarjafar

Iron
I need help with the best way to NATURALLY increase IGF-1. I’m already on MK-677 and 3 mg of melatonin daily. I’m thinking about adding Huperzine A as well since i already have a bottle. I’m also thinking about starting an extremely high protein diet with a lot of dairy since i read that can increase IGF-1. Please give me your input on this (using it for heightmaxxing by the way).

IGF-1 LR3

• Love it
Reactions: Bart Dudley
@FreakkForLife

Doesn't high intensity exercise increase it?

I need help with the best way to NATURALLY increase IGF-1. I’m already on MK-677 and 3 mg of melatonin daily. I’m thinking about adding Huperzine A as well since i already have a bottle. I’m also thinking about starting an extremely high protein diet with a lot of dairy since i read that can increase IGF-1. Please give me your input on this (using it for heightmaxxing by the way).
how long u have being doing mk677. any results or side effects. I am scared and broke to get on jfl:feelswhy:

Eating a shit ton of protein yeah that increases it. isn't healthy to have your igf that high though what is your goal exactly?

how long u have being doing mk677. any results or side effects. I am scared and broke to get on jfl:feelswhy:
I’ve been on it for almost 3 weeks. For some reason i haven’t felt any effects. I think my sleep has gotten better though (may be placebo). I don’t feel the extreme hunger that people are talking about, idk why.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and thebrownprettyboy
Eating a shit ton of protein yeah that increases it. isn't healthy to have your igf that high though what is your goal exactly?
heightmaxxing, i want to increase my IGF-1 as high as possible

• +1
Reactions: Lux
RAW MILK ;)

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks
heightmaxxing, i want to increase my IGF-1 as high as possible
Make sure you stay low bf as well then. May be worth taking low dose ai depending on age.

Make sure you stay low bf as well then. May be worth taking low dose ai depending on age.
I’m 14, 5’3, i would say 20% bf and tryna lower it. I also go to the gym

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14392, SoonToAscend and 3 others
caging at being 5’3 and trying to naturally grow taller

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Don't cut daily calories but try daily fasted cardio & getting your strength up.

• +1
Reactions: jafarjafar
Raw milk + Whey protein powder shake.

Bro I recommend injecting it. No matter the amount of money you have you can't buy height that will not cripple you (LL). Look at these manlets getting disrespected daily, if you don't want that to be you buy it and start injecting now

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
inject what? lr3??
Bro I recommend injecting it. No matter the amount of money you have you can't buy height that will not cripple you (LL). Look at these manlets getting disrespected daily, if you don't want that to be you buy it and start injecting now

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
can’t, won’t be able to store it without getting caught
Maybe try reason with your parents, I don't mean do aspie blackpilling but instead show them how hgh can increase your height in a safe manner and detail your plan with them. You can also get a doctor to put you on hgh due to your heigh and age

Maybe try reason with your parents, I don't mean do aspie blackpilling but instead show them how hgh can increase your height in a safe manner and detail your plan with them. You can also get a doctor to put you on hgh due to your heigh and age
pharma hgh is so fucking expensive

You can also get a doctor to put you on hgh due to your heigh and age
COPE

He is only 1.5 -2 nches below average for his age in the US

I was 5'5" when I turned 14 and was average/slightly above average

COPE

in my country, the average male height is 5’8, my 18 year old brother is 5’8 1/2 - 5’9, which is my goal height. I know he was 169 cm when he was 15 and a half, i’m 14 and a half and 160-161 cm. Do you think i could reach his height? My moms 5’2, dads 5’8.

COPE

Oh my bad, but how is this cope tho?

CREATINE,HIIT,DEEP SLEEP,LOADS OF CARBS,SATURATED FAT AND PROTEIN.ZINC AND MULTIVITAMIN WONT HURT

i would 100% be doing it if i could hide it but i can’t
But you didn't respond to what I said earlier, have you actually discussed with mum and dad or nah?

But you didn't respond to what I said earlier, have you actually discussed with mum and dad or nah?
i haven’t and don’t think i will (personal reasons)

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
i haven’t and don’t think i will (personal reasons)
In that case, have your purchases lifts? Try 2cm lifts in your school shoes they are not too noticeable and you can walk and run.

In that case, have your purchases lifts? Try 2cm lifts in your school shoes they are not too noticeable and you can walk and run.
What about 1.2 or 2 inch lifts?

What about 1.2 or 2 inch lifts?
At his age 2cm is best cause imagine turning into school the next day 2 inches taller, like that's just suspicious, even if the other kids don't notice that. It will be weird when be refuses the run with them of when he hobbles around a lot. When i was 14 i ran a lot around the playground with friends and played football and basketball. No way this guy can do more than walk with 2 inch lifts.

Ignore or all the other replies

Eat high protein. Have a strict sleeping schedule and follow it religiously. Make sure you are not Hypothyroid, Testosterone Deficient, too high in Estradiol.

That's it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and currylightskin
I’ve been on it for almost 3 weeks. For some reason i haven’t felt any effects. I think my sleep has gotten better though (may be placebo). I don’t feel the extreme hunger that people are talking about, idk why.
Where’d u get it from?

Top two things you can do to increase IGF-1 w/o drugs

1. drink a lot of raw milk--at least 4 cups per day
2. eat a lot (this will make it difficult for u to lower bf%)

Meanwhile I'm on accutane 😫