Best way to leanmax as food copers

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Ik many ppl here find it easy to just drop the donut but for some ppl it’s very hard like me for example and I think many ppl here also have this problem

That’s why I’ve been analysing what personally helps me and might help you

-don’t go to the supermarket when hungry

That will only make u buy more junk so when u go buy shit I recommend already being full to begin with

-smoke a cigaret

Ofc this is optional since most ppl don’t wanna smoke but I find it does miracles to suppress hunger for me, like bro every time I’m out of control and want to order 4 hamburgers or some crazy shit I smoke a cigaret and that makes me almost even give up eating at all

Tbh it’s even dangerous since if I’m constantly smoking I can easily go 1-2 days with 0 food and not even feel like eating

-Be busy

Free time is the devil when it comes to food, if ur chilling watching a movie you’ll always wanna eat

When I don’t have work or anything to do I start a new art project and draw that usually helps me stay busy for hours until I can actually eat

-calculate ur calories

Find out how much u burn daily without excersize and try to calculate all the calories u consume

-protein

Buy protein foods that will fill u up since protein actually helps u lose more weight than gain so it’s also mogger food

At the end of the day it’s purely psychological and I always tell myself this is the last time and then I start my diet but be honest with urself and know u will not follow through with it so litterally stop now

No cheat meals once a week do complete leanmax for 8 months and see how u turn out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, pneumocystosis and 3 others
i will start smoking tomorrow .

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, greywind, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
i will start smoking tomorrow .
I recommend not getting addicted I really don’t wanna be the reason anyone here has lung cancer in the future

But at least for 8 months to a year it really helps

Like that’s literally what I do every time I’m walking to the supermarket and I’m telling u it suppresses hunger so much that sometimes I’m headed to buy a lot of junk and end up getting apples or sometimes just turning back and giving up

It’s like it makes me not even wanna eat

• +1
Reactions: D3v, Deleted member 21899 and BrahminBoss
Coffee and nicotine gum

• +1
Reactions: marek937, Skywalker and Deleted member 18522
I recommend not getting addicted I really don’t wanna be the reason anyone here has lung cancer in the future

But at least for 8 months to a year it really helps

Like that’s literally what I do every time I’m walking to the supermarket and I’m telling u it suppresses hunger so much that sometimes I’m headed to buy a lot of junk and end up getting apples or sometimes just turning back and giving up

It’s like it makes me not even wanna eat
man i tried everything. i cant without food. i will become a cigarrete smoker and when i lose weight i will add alcohol

anything better than 2 litres of cola a day for 13 years in a row

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
and lift some weights to turn fat into muscle.

Ik many ppl here find it easy to just drop the donut but for some ppl it’s very hard like me for example and I think many ppl here also have this problem

That will only make u buy more junk so when u go buy shit I recommend already being full to begin with

-smoke a cigaret

Ofc this is optional since most ppl don’t wanna smoke but I find it does miracles to suppress hunger for me, like bro every time I’m out of control and want to order 4 hamburgers or some crazy shit I smoke a cigaret and that makes me almost even give up eating at all

Tbh it’s even dangerous since if I’m constantly smoking I can easily go 1-2 days with 0 food and not even feel like eating

-Be busy

Free time is the devil when it comes to food, if ur chilling watching a movie you’ll always wanna eat

When I don’t have work or anything to do I start a new art project and draw that usually helps me stay busy for hours until I can actually eat

-calculate ur calories

Find out how much u burn daily without excersize and try to calculate all the calories u consume

-protein

Buy protein foods that will fill u up since protein actually helps u lose more weight than gain so it’s also mogger food

At the end of the day it’s purely psychological and I always tell myself this is the last time and then I start my diet but be honest with urself and know u will not follow through with it so litterally stop now

No cheat meals once a week do complete leanmax for 8 months and see how u turn out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114-012400_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114-012400_Chrome.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

-smoke a cigaret

-Be busy

-calculate ur calories

-protein

It's beyond ovER for most of the users. They should at least enjoy life and eat 24 oreos with milk daily as a ritual. This will get rid of their depression.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

-smoke a cigaret

-Be busy

-calculate ur calories

-protein

JFL it’s not worth starting smoking just to lose weight esp not cigarettes.

maybe I could Vape or smth like that I’m pretty sure it’s safer and achieves the same effect

• +1
JFL it’s not worth starting smoking just to lose weight esp not cigarettes.

maybe I could Vape or smth like that I’m pretty sure it’s safer and achieves the same effect
Vapes might be worse for your health due to their unknown long-term effects. They are composed of chinese synthetic chemicals after all. Man up and smoke some cigs nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and yeeyeeslayer
Can someone tell me is Leanmaxxing just being skinny asf or is it like being ripped. Cause if it’s just being skinny then ain’t you just gonna look like a fucking think

• +1
57300.jpg

FortniteGod

Iron​

JoinedDec 31, 2023Posts26Reputation13

Vapes might be worse for your health due to their unknown long-term effects. They are composed of chinese synthetic chemicals after all. Man up and smoke some cigs nigga
correct but cigs are also bad due to smoking....use tobacco pills instead

Leanmaxxing
= the act of LEAN MAX-ing, aka getting lean / low bf, thats it, pretty much
it can be both very skinny with close to 0 muscle (in which case you dont look good as youve said)
or a 300 lbs mr olympia shredded for contest day monster lol

jfl if you cant drop the donuts
I dont even feel hungry anymore , unless someone reminds me to eat. Its so easy unless you are an animal

-smoke a cigaret

-Be busy

-calculate ur calories

-protein

Beyond over if you need cigs to not fill your mouth with shit

Drink coffee in morning to suppress appetite, have a smaller lunch something healthy that will give you energy, like avocado and tuna salad for example, then have 1 main meal in the evening, you can load the plate just make sure it's just lean meat and veg.
Throw I'm a little cardio and it's impossible not to be lean if you follow the above.
If you have sugar cravings eat a little fruit.

-smoke a cigaret

-Be busy

-calculate ur calories

-protein

Sounds right to me

Tldr: Don’t tempt yourself to consume many calories or don’t binge eat.
Distract yourself
Always track your macros