Best Way to Order Steroids

Michael15651

Michael15651

Bronze
I found a reputable site called NapsGear which sells a wide range of pharmaceutical grade anabolic steroids.

I’m trying to get jacked for the summer on the beach and I don’t want to wait 2-4 years of working out everyday to get mediocre results.

I’ve been doing calisthenics for a few months and want to start going to the gym but need a booster for bulking (preferably orally). Which is why I think Dianabol is my best bet.

What are the best ways of ordering it to my house without the package being seized and police showing up to my door?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Buy it online you dumb fuck, the police dont care bout some random order 1 bottle of test and some dbol, just order it n blast, roids are so lowtier its hilarious, you should be worried if you have a kilo of coke coming your way not this petty stuff

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Buy it online you dumb fuck, the police dont care bout some random order 1 bottle of test and some dbol, just order it n blast, roids are so lowtier its hilarious, you should be worried if you have a kilo of coke coming your way not this petty stuff

My question is how do I make it more anonymous.

Do I use my real name on the address when they ask for a signature?

What is the best payment method? Crypto?

How do I avoid it being detained by US customs and facing possible jail time/fines/or come home one day and two cop cars are pulled in front of my house?

Have you ordered steroids before? Is this a regular thing for you that you haven’t had a problem with?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
I'd love to take steroids but the heart problems and hair loss worry me too much, also im too young probably wait til im 24

Attachments

• C6B38B27-1A95-45C1-BB16-AD08C1A46F7E.jpeg
    C6B38B27-1A95-45C1-BB16-AD08C1A46F7E.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 0
I'd love to take steroids but the heart problems and hair loss worry me too much, also im too young probably wait til im 24

if you have heart issues on a test cycle you have lower tier/shit genetics so unlucky, rather be a turbomanlet than have weak organs

How do I avoid it being detained by US customs and facing possible jail time/fines/or come home one day and two cop cars are pulled in front of my house?

Have you ordered steroids before? Is this a regular thing for you that you haven’t had a problem with?

yes bro, I use my own name, it gets delivered in the post, and I pay via my own bank lmao, and why would you order internationally you meme, order it from your own country like bro seriously, I never have issues and obviously I ordered roids im on tren rn, look at my name, its impossible to be aesthetic without roids every natty looks like he hasnt stepped foot in a gym, only time I would use crypto is if I hypothetically/accidently got onto the darknet and hypothetically/accidently ordered a can of diet coke, I hope I gave you some insight into how the world really works now be a man and pin that shit

find a rep, become a client.

what a retard, absolutely no one goes to jail for buying steroids :lul: , you do realize law enforcement has 1000x more pressing things to attend to right? every fucking zoomer is on roids and here you are asking a million retarded questions like the high-inhib cuck you are

• +1
Reactions: Moggable