Best way to tell if you are volcel or incel (as a white man)

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Make profile for dating app (tinder, bumble etc). Set your location to WEALTHY Asian countries (Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan). Reason for this is you will filter out all the gold diggers/visa grabbers from the poor Asian countries like Thailand or Philippines. Put some selfies and candid photos up and put your height in the bio. If you get nothing or you match with bots and ugly girls = incel confirmed as you don't even mog the average Asian man enough for the girls to want you. If you match with decent amount of women and a fair amount of them a decent-good looking you are a volcel and failoed by the white majority country you live in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, thereallegend, ChristianChad and 2 others
Haven't used tinder yet can you do this without getting black listed is it a feature or some shit or do you have to spoof location using a vpn?

Haven't used tinder yet can you do this without getting black listed is it a feature or some shit or do you have to spoof location using a vpn?
well I just paid for tinder gold (cucked, I know) which lets you change your location to wherever you want. I think you can spoof location using bluestacks and downloading a fakegps app+tinder on that but I was too lazy for that.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
You don't have to spoof your location to Asia to realize if you are incel or volcel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, helpmegod, Deleted member 18890 and 6 others
well I just paid for tinder gold (cucked, I know) which lets you change your location to wherever you want. I think you can spoof location using bluestacks and downloading a fakegps app+tinder on that but I was too lazy for that.
Is it worth paying gold for just the first month (I know the rate is trash compared to a whole year but fuck paying that shit for a whole year) just to see how you go or will it be inflated due to having paid?

You don't have to spoof your location to Asia to realize if you are incel or volcel.
If you live in white majority country then your competition is other white men, so if you're just avg in those countries you won't get much attention. Avg white man mogs avg asian man so you should get a decent amount if you set your locations to the ones I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, thereallegend and Moggie
same niggas who shit on asian men happen to fly a $1000 flight and live at some foreign country to get some pussy

Is it worth paying gold for just the first month (I know the rate is trash compared to a whole year but fuck paying that shit for a whole year) just to see how you go or will it be inflated due to having paid?
yeah just pay it and see how you do. You will know if you're a locationcel (volcel) or if you're actually incel.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Moggie
same niggas who shit on asian men happen to fly a $1000 flight and live at some foreign country to get some pussy
I mean it's a fact of life that the avg white mogs the avg asian. Avg white is taller+has better facial features.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and thereallegend
How does this make you a volcel? You can’t just leave your country and travel around the globe for pussy

How does this make you a volcel? You can’t just leave your country and travel around the globe for pussy
One way ticket to Japan is the same cost for me as a PS5, seems like a good deal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18931
One way ticket to Japan is the same cost for me as a PS5, seems like a good deal tbh.
Yea cool and then? You don’t know their Culture, Language etc.

Also you can’t build a serious relationship without either bringing one of the girls with you or staying there for lifetime.
Only thing this could work is for ONS maybe.

And besides that white women fog to oblivion anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Gandy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

Also you can’t build a serious relationship without either bringing one of the girls with you or staying there for lifetime.
Tbh it would make more sense to find the Japanese girl here, then you have to compete against the western guys defeating the point, rip.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

Only thing this could work is for ONS maybe.

And besides that white women fog to oblivion anyways
Just never leave your country theory. Traveling is fun anyway as you get to discover all the stuff you mentioned. White women are too hard to get and are basically chadlite plus whereas ethnic women an average white guy can get consistently. You're right about not being able to LTR as you would have to stay but personally for me I am content with ONS and short flings atm.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Moggie
Just never leave your country theory. Traveling is fun anyway as you get to discover all the stuff you mentioned.
True some people here are close minded about leaving your country or learning a new language if it doesnt have an immediate pay off or make you money it isnt worth jfl unironically you only live once so why not do some interesting shit, I say this as I am rotting lol.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18931
True some people here are close minded about leaving your country or learning a new language if it doesnt have an immediate pay off or make you money it isnt worth jfl unironically you only live once so why not do some interesting shit, I say this as I am rotting lol.
yeah exactly

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I mean it's a fact of life that the avg white mogs the avg asian. Avg white is taller+has better facial features.
yeah but if you were the avg white guy you wouldn’t have to travel to asia anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
yeah but if you were the avg white guy you wouldn’t have to travel to asia anyway
You travel there to live the lifestyle of what a Chad would in your country. The avg white guy in a white country isn't slaying at all and might get a few crumbs every few months

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You travel there to live the lifestyle of what a Chad would in your country. The avg white guy in a white country isn't slaying at all and might get a few crumbs every few months
but you get the live with the disappointment that you couldn’t get your own women so you compensate with women obsessed with your race not even for YOUR own unique looks.

i’d personally rather get surgeries but we’re not all narcissistic ig

Most people don't want to move countries just to get some pussy.

but you get the live with the disappointment that you couldn’t get your own women so you compensate with women obsessed with your race not even for YOUR own unique looks.

i’d personally rather get surgeries but we’re not all narcissistic ig
who cares