Beta-carotene/astaxanthin before and after

N

Norwooder

Master
Forget for a second that I am not ugly as fk
This is all MY experience (Your experience may differ)

Beta-carotene (50,000 UI per day) : gives a constant (All-day) more orange skin tone than your original skin tone
Astaxanthin (12mg per day) : Makes you flush red easier during the day during light movement (walking) or being in the sun.

4 People I haven't seen in 2 months becuase of Covid-19 lockdowns have commented on my face, I have heard
('You look better looking,' 'you look healthier,' 'you look tanned,' 'how are you so tanned' -> Note that it is the middle of winter in my country so there is no sun which could have caused my tan + I haven't been outside becuase of restrictions (This was a perfect time to do this experiment)
These comments are All from multiple different people that I hadn't seen in 1 month plus so it's deffinetly not placebo
(Note: Before and afters aren't in same lighting, and neither are edited, but there is DEFINITE change)
Before:
Screen Shot 2020 10 23 at 75652 pm

After:
Fullsizeoutput 16

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, browncell, paranakee and 16 others
How many mg beta carotene each day bro? But good results g

Dosages nigga?

You supplement it or get it from food?

Forget for a second that I am not ugly as fk
This is all MY experience (Your experience may differ)

Beta-carotene (50,000 UI per day) : gives a constant (All-day) more orange skin tone than your original skin tone
Astaxanthin (12mg per day) : Makes you flush red easier during the day during light movement (walking) or being in the sun.

4 People I haven't seen in 2 months becuase of Covid-19 lockdowns have commented on my face, I have heard
('You look better looking,' 'you look healthier,' 'you look tanned,' 'how are you so tanned' -> Note that it is the middle of winter in my country so there is no sun which could have caused my tan + I haven't been outside becuase of restrictions (This was a perfect time to do this experiment)
These comments are All from multiple different people that I hadn't seen in 1 month plus so it's deffinetly not placebo
(Note: Before and afters aren't in same lighting, and neither are edited, but there is DEFINITE change)
Before:
View attachment 752852
After:
View attachment 752857
did you also have little results the first 3 weeks. Like I had?

I had to wait 6 weeks, before the tan took of .

• +1
Reactions: far336
you look too much reddish.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, backwardchin, Schönling and 1 other person
did you also have little results the first 3 weeks. Like I had?

I had to wait 6 weeks, before the tan took of .
roughly 5 weeks till results came for me (For beta-carotene)
roughly 2 weeks till results came (For Astaxanthin)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and eduardkoopman
you look like you have a dodgy fake tan ngl, id cut back on the dosage slightly but its a good example of desired results

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Danish_Retard, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
you look like you have a dodgy fake tan ngl, id cut back on the dosage slightly but its a good example of desired results
PEople have asked if it's fake tan also (But maybe they are jealous) , do you actually reckon I should half dose?

Supplement

Fuark Astaxanthin is expensive af, over for a thirdworldcel like me.
I will have to settle with my daily 300-400 grams of carrots.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and Danish_Retard
PEople have asked if it's fake tan also (But maybe they are jealous) , do you actually reckon I should half dose?
yeah man id say half dose, looking a little too orange for your natural complexion there

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and aussielooksmaxxer2
yeah man id say half dose, looking a little too orange for your natural complexion there
Facts, if it got toned down a little bit it would look fucking crazy good, it could be the discolouration of the red flushing due to astaxanthin maybe?

Same it litteraly gave me at least 0.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
What could be possible side effect from taking them both?

What could be possible side effect from taking them both?
idk if combining them would cause a negative side effect,
The side effects for each one begin at (90,000 ui for beta carotene) and (30 g for Astaxanthin)

Carefull with astaxanthin. My beta genes got big hives from that supplement 2 months in. And one month later I still have some of them when I eat tomatoes etc. I think it caused me to get an allergy. Can show pics if some want

results was good from it before tho, got a better than than ever before and red skin tone. will go over to beta carotene

• +1
I just read that you should not take beta carotene when using retinA at the same time.

• +1
I just read that you should not take beta carotene when using retinA at the same time.

Why? I get around 25000 IU BC from carrots in my daily diet and use 0.05% tret. Is it dangerous?

Also, link to where you heard this pls.

• +1
:feelsgood: It does work lifefuel

Damn mirin your redness
shame astaxanthin was bunk for me in that regard

Same lightning(bathroom pic), camera, distance. Started nov 5th. So roughly 40 days.
IMG 20201216 114047
IMG 20201216 114036

Edit
I noticed the yellowness itself, without any picture comparisons like a week or more ago. My skin just seemed more contoured, like hands, joints and such, gained a sort of curry pheno, where the local discoloration is visible on parts of body. And whenever I look at my hands they just seem darker.
Didn't expect that much of a change for the face, though pictures not very accurate, because lightning is shitty + it's very warm too.
Need to fix my white lamp... Then I'd be able to show better comparison.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, SexyMofo and Autismmaxxed
:feelsgood::feelsahh::feelsautistic::feelsgah: LIFEFUEL FOR CARROTMAXXERS

If I already get red cheeks should I take astaxanthin

U should stop with the Astaxanthin you look ridiculously red

Prinz Marcus von Anhalt looking ass

• JFL
Reactions: xanny