Beta carotene

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
Got my pills

@Gargantuan thoughts yay or return cuz in ingredients there is soybean only one tho in pharmecy

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 10413, Gargantuan and 1 other person
why not just get the top-rated one on amazon?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8647, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
I took beta carotene astaxanthin and lycopene all at once in high dosages and found 0 improvements but gl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
I took beta carotene astaxanthin and lycopene all at once in high dosages and found 0 improvements but gl
@Gargantuan thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Just ate 2 pills

Hope my kidney does not explode

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Over
how do i know how many ius are per pill based on my supplement your taking 50000 and now 1000000

scroll up see if it's written am low iq asf.

also what about vit a over dose and kidney/liver problems.

• +1
how do i know how many ius are per pill based on my supplement your taking 50000 and now 1000000

scroll up see if it's written am low iq asf.

also what about vit a over dose and kidney/liver problems.
I only took 100,000 IU for a few weeks/month or so (overkill ngl), 50,000 IU is plenty.

And you should get this one:

100,000 IU will probably cause kidney/liver problems if used over a prolonged period of time, but I'm sure 50,000 is perfectly safe.

I haven't had any issues thus far and I've been taking these sups since May of 2020.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Veles, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 10413 and 1 other person
I only took 100,000 IU for a few weeks/month or so (overkill ngl), 50,000 IU is plenty.

And you should get this one:

100,000 IU will probably cause kidney/liver problems if used over a prolonged period of time, but I'm sure 50,000 is perfectly safe.

I haven't had any issues thus far and I've been taking these sups since May of 2020.
yeah but i already bought mine is it written how many iu's per pill because i don't want to buy anything else till am finished with this unless it's completely useless.

check it, it's on top.

• +1
yeah but i already bought mine is it written how many iu's per pill because i don't want to buy anything else till am finished with this unless it's completely useless.

check it, it's on top.
Didn't see the OP before, my bad.

I don't think that's a very high dosage unless I'm being retarded.

Mine = 25,000 IU aka 7500 mcg per 1 softgel

Yours is 1500 ug which is a lot lower, I think?

God all these different units are giving me a headache jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 11370
Didn't see the OP before, my bad.

I don't think that's a very high dosage unless I'm being retarded.

Yours is 1500 ug which is a lot lower, I think?

God all these different units are giving me a headache jfl

what the actual fuck did i just injest 600k iu of carotene wtf

• JFL
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 6723
nigga giga over i think i just nuked my body with carrots jfl

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 6723 and ProjectAscension
View attachment 1063497

what the actual fuck did i just injest 600k iu of carotene wtf
I guess I'm either retarded or suffering from some serious brain fog rn lol. Is the vitamin D converter also applicable for vitamin A/beta carotene or do they use a different conversion rate?

If it's legit, 60,000 IU is alright. I take 2x 25,000 IU so 50,000 IU in total.

Or did you take 2 of them? Even then, it's not so bad because 120,000 IU isn't an awful lot more than 100,000 IU, the dosage I used to take for about a month or so.

• +1
I guess I'm either retarded or suffering from some serious brain fog rn lol. Is the vitamin D converter also applicable for vitamin A/beta carotene or do they use a different conversion rate?

If it's legit, 60,000 IU is alright. I take 2x 25,000 IU so 50,000 IU in total.

Or did you take 2 of them? Even then, it's not so bad because 120,000 IU isn't an awful lot more than 100,000 IU, the dosage I used to take for about a month or so.
IU and ug are measurement tools should not differ based on different vitamin measurements.

it's like converting meters to km does not matter if your measuring from your house to your friend house

or a house from an airport both are measurements u get what i mean (shit explanation really shit i know jfl)

but i'll take 1 pill a day now.

• +1
IU and ug are measurement tools should not differ based on different vitamin measurements.

it's like converting meters to km does not matter if your measuring from your house to your friend house

or a house from an airport both are measurements u get what i mean (shit explanation really shit i know jfl)

but i'll take 1 pill a day now.
Totally makes sense, watching UFC 260 messed up my sleep schedule last night (eurocel, stayed up all night) so I'm still feeling somewhat numb and can't think too straight rn :feelshaha:

• JFL
Totally makes sense, watching UFC 260 messed up my sleep schedule last night (eurocel, stayed up all night) so I'm still feeling somewhat numb and can't think too straight rn :feelshaha:
UFC is a mogger sport to watch tbh

• Love it
-Update

Inner lower lip hurts a bunch, might be unrelated.

i have dry lips now.

Is the vitamin D converter also applicable for vitamin A/beta carotene or do they use a different conversion rate?
Different conversion rate.

But I think that's the amount of Vitamin A (retinol) you get when the beta-carotene gets converted.
What you need to pay attention to is the mgs of beta-carotene, according to the pic OP posted, each softgel contains 9mgs of beta-carotene, which is the equivalent of 15000 IUs of beta-carotene.

Screenshot 2021 04 03 International units converter between IU and g mg mcg  MY PHARMA TOOL

I take 2x 25,000 IU so 50,000 IU in total.
These are IUs of Vitamin A (retinol) tho.

001220L
001220R

Screenshot 2021 04 03 International units converter between IU and g mg mcg  MY PHARMA TOOL

I am pretty sure that's what @Good_Little_Goy meant when he said this:
Btw puritan mis-converts the mcg to IU content, youre actually taking 50,000IU

7.5mgs (7500 mcgs)×4=30mgs
30mgs=50000 IUs of beta-carotene/100000 IUs of Vitamin A (retinol)

Screenshot 2021 04 03 International units converter between IU and g mg mcg  MY PHARMA TOOLS

Last edited:
  • +1
You won't see results if you take them only 1 time jfl.

Also you need to split them over the day and take them AFTER meals.

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick

am i taking too much am taking 1 pill a day am ggetting dry lips and dry lips are a nightmare with braces since it actually sticks to the metal of the braces.

• +1
Reactions: Cain
am i taking too much am taking 1 pill a day am ggetting dry lips and dry lips are a nightmare with braces since it actually sticks to the metal of the braces.
No, you are not taking too much.

9mgs=15000 IUs of beta-carotene

@Gargantuan takes 2 pills of 7.5mgs (7500 mcgs) which equals to 25000 mgs of beta-carotene, and he got results without apparent side effects.

7.5 mgs×2=15 mgs
15 mgs= 25000 mgs of beta-carotene

Screenshot 2021 04 03 International units converter between IU and g mg mcg  MY PHARMA TOOLS

So if you were to take 2 pills, you'd get 30000 IUs of beta-carotene, which is a bit more than what he takes, but still not too high.

Also the reason he thought he was getting 50000 IUs is because he was talking about IUs of Vitamin A (retinol), not about IUs of beta-carotene, I explained it on a previous post ITT.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 11370
No, you are not taking too much.

9mgs=15000 IUs of beta-carotene

View attachment 1071680

@Gargantuan takes 2 pills of 7.5mgs (7500 mcgs) which equals to 25000 mgs of beta-carotene, and he got results without apparent side effects.

7.5 mgs×2=15 mgs
15 mgs= 25000 mgs of beta-carotene

View attachment 1071679

So if you were to take 2 pills, you'd get 30000 IUs of beta-carotene, which is a bit more than what he takes, but still not too high.

View attachment 1071687

Also the reason he thought he was getting 50000 IUs is because he was talking about IUs of Vitamin A (retinol), not about IUs of beta-carotene, I explained it on a previous post ITT.
sounds good i'll eat my pizza and take 2 rn.

• +1

Fuck. I'm taking 2x15mg at once since one month. What a waste of time.

• So Sad
IU is so retarded and old system. Mg mogs.

• +1

I took them with food for 2 months. Not "once". Why would I buy three bottles and take one pill from each once?

I took them with food for 2 months. Not "once". Why would I buy three bottles and take one pill from each once?
Oh I see, that's just how your post reads tbh.

After further experimination Beta carotene is cope for dark skinned people think like dark mutallato u need to be light (duh) and no niggaz light dark does not work