beware before trying the oral minoxidil; facial hypertrichosis and scarring post electrolysis. dont let the hair on youre face become terminal... warn

J

jeancastex

Bronze
Ok so because of this shitty drug i got terrible facial hypertrichosis. like "cumshotdiva" on redditor some users i get many many many hair that becomes terminal ones on the upper cheek/ near the nose/ under eye/ forehead, etc.

i was tired of plucking my whole face and getting acne/ scarring.

and because it was terminal hair even when i shaved i had a stubble, imagine having a full face stuble ( even near eyes/ etc)

ok so everybody online on this forum believe its sooooo easy to solve " just laser it off bro..." but this is not how it works, laser cause paradoxical growth on the face, so YOU HAVE to do electrolysis,

I did it and it ended up badly, i know have scarring on my whole face, on my upper cheek ( pitted scar) and near nose... i never had acne scar before, and now i have terrible scar everywhere...so really think twice before giving a take to this drug, if you see some hair becoming terminal on weird area of youre face. just drop the drug before it happens. EVERY HAIR that becomes terminal will never fall after quitting the drug so you will have to deal with it.

sorry for the peeling on my baseline pics ( you can see no scarring but just disgusting hair everywhere)
on the pre electrolysis you can see the pitting everywhere.

Is this pitting reversible? i am 10 days post procedure.

Attachments

• ju.png
    ju.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • holea (1).jpeg
    holea (1).jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, ChristianChad, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Mans hairline went from receding to proceeding :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, your scars aren't flagrant at all.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 18694
Mans hairline went from receding to proceeding :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, your scars aren't flagrant at all.
bro i know that shit is legit to turn you into a werewolf... but no scalp hair effect. and shit is permanent even 1 year after quitting.
do you think this scarring is permanent? looking like acne pitted scar ( like french footballer olivier giroud). i am suing the fkcing tech that ruined my skin...

even applying topical minoxidil on facial hair causes permanent increased growth. it's only on your head that the hair will go again when you quit minox. ha.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, BoneDensity, eyebagcel and 1 other person
bro i know that shit is legit to turn you into a werewolf... but no scalp hair effect. and shit is permanent even 1 year after quitting.
do you think this scarring is permanent? looking like acne pitted scar ( like french footballer olivier giroud). i am suing the fkcing tech that ruined my skin...
Looks like a normal response after 10 days, actually better than normal. I would wait until like 8-12 weeks for a full result.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Looks like a normal response after 10 days, actually better than normal. I would wait until like 8-12 weeks for a full result.
damn i wish i knew this before . maybe i should have done laser instead honestly. i never seen someone get tha bad facial hypertrichosis as me... terrible

oral minoxidil doesn’t seem worth it.. a little bit of growth on the scalp at the cost of messing with your heart and turning into a bear

have you grown any hair or your back or hands?

If you are prettyboymaxxing/aiming for JBs then sure the pittings will be a problem. But 18-24 year old girls will not care about them bro

oral minoxidil doesn’t seem worth it.. a little bit of growth on the scalp at the cost of messing with your heart and turning into a bear

have you grown any hair or your back or hands?
bro i grew hair everywhere on my body i mean everywhere like back/ shoulder etc.. and i have a twin brother who didn't do it and is still hairless, and keep in mind i was the hairless dude on earth before, here my baseline body hair, now i have to shave my entire body ( also shoulder/ whole belly/ back... that shit has ruined my life

Attachments

• vrt.jpg
    vrt.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and eyebagcel
If you are prettyboymaxxing/aiming for JBs then sure the pittings will be a problem. But 18-24 year old girls will not care about them bro
is the pitting that noticeable? i am totaly aiming for prettyboy max boyo. do you think this is reversible? or i will have to do fraxel resurfacing?

bro i grew hair everywhere on my body i mean everywhere like back/ shoulder etc.. and i have a twin brother who didn't do it and is still hairless, and keep in mind i was the hairless dude on earth before, here my baseline body hair, now i have to shave my entire body ( also shoulder/ whole belly/ back... that shit has ruined my life
Why were you taking it? Did you get a hair transplant or something?

fuck man, i am 30 and never ever had acne in my whole life and now i have worst scarring than former acne sufferer. that shitty drug ... and i will kill that electrologist boyo

Why were you taking it? Did you get a hair transplant or something?
already on dutasteride for 9 years and topical minoxidil on whole scalp, but i have bad diffuse thinning that keep progressing, and topical minox is a huge hassle, so the new trend is the oral min. i didn't think i would get this side. and the doc told me " hypertrichosis is reversible" ... my ass

already on dutasteride for 9 years and topical minoxidil on whole scalp, but i have bad diffuse thinning that keep progressing, and topical minox is a huge hassle, so the new trend is the oral min. i didn't think i would get this side. and the doc told me " hypertrichosis is reversible" ... my ass
fuck me, ive been on fin for 8~ months for diffuse thinning without seeing much regrowth. i need min across my ENTIRE head likewise its gonna be a HUGE hassle and u telling me im gonna turn into a werewolf with oral min? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

is the pitting that noticeable? i am totaly aiming for prettyboy max boyo. do you think this is reversible? or i will have to do fraxel resurfacing?
Just saw your picture of your face. You're not a pretty boy, you are just a handsome masc dude. No homo. You should be gucci for 18-24 year old girls

Just saw your picture of your face. You're not a pretty boy, you are just a handsome masc dude. No homo. You should be gucci for 18-24 year old girls
thanks bro, but before the oral min i was way more " pretty boy" , it really transforms youre feature , with more eyebrow , beard etc... that sucks. but now i have to accept it , i just want to not have this permanent scarring on my whle upper cheek

but i never seen someone that get as much hypertrichosis from this drug as me honestly . insane, mayebe i would also have insane scalp hair result.. keep in mind i just took 1.25 mg for 2 month. which is a female dosage... and if i had taken like the full 5 mg for longer times , my whole body would have been covered in terminal hair and whole face too

What makes him not look pretty boy?

i'm so damn depressed right now, but the only things that make me smile is that i am getting revenged on this dude; i have been extremely stupid because the electrologist that did the work didn't owned a medical license ( in france its complicated) , i found him on a hair removal forum and he was really renowed.
so he is doing illegal practice of medicine, risking jail and massive fee.
i emailed him and i told him i am reporting him to the authority and now the dude is literraly begging me not to do it. he offers me a refund and 1000 euros not to report him...
he has ruined my skin but i will send the boyo to jail. already doing the online steps to report him to the police for illegal practice of medicine. boyo will have a little visit of cops during the week.

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, fruitgunpop, dakchuh and 1 other person
What makes him not look pretty boy?
Have you ever seen a pretty boy with a beard?

Pretty boys are ideal for JB maxing.

Even if this dude shaved his beard, I don't think having a five o'clock shadow would be ideal for JB maxing

We need to stop helping chads who already get laid. The OP is a mentalcel who already gets laid but clearly just wants perfection :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki

Even if this dude shaved his beard, I don't think having a five o'clock shadow would be ideal for JB maxing
yes that is why i wanted to do full beard removal bro. i have five o clock even when shaved. i tried plucking but too many acne . i thought electrolysis would be the key but not at all....
the beard is what make me descend hard... when i was under 25 i had no beard and was way better looking ( younger),

Well zayn malik is pretty boy

We need to stop helping chads who already get laid. The OP is a mentalcel who already gets laid but clearly just wants perfection :lul:
not chad enough to slay bro, here is the only dm i get from gay dude ....

Attachments

• boyo.JPG
    boyo.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
chico himself is descending because of its beard genetic and 5 o clock of peace...

jfl i already have hair on my under eyes and cheeks and shit like that naturally

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
jfl i already have hair on my under eyes and cheeks and shit like that naturally
dont attempt minox bro then, you would turn into a werewolf

dude oral minox is not good, it's like last resort but even then, not worth it

why do you think most people still use topical? cuz they like the hassle to apply it rather than pop a pill once a day?

dude oral minox is not good, it's like last resort but even then, not worth it

why do you think most people still use topical? cuz they like the hassle to apply it rather than pop a pill once a day?
however it is becoming the new drug bro i can assure you, all the leading doctor and hair transplant surgeon are now using it... bisanga/ couto, sergio vano etc, they always prescribe you 5 mg oral min ( and fina)...

i just emailed a renowed french surgeon who told me that my skin showed" necrosis lesion".... i will have to do skin subcision... ok i will definitively send this electrologist to jail

Ok so because of this shitty drug i got terrible facial hypertrichosis. like "cumshotdiva" on redditor some users i get many many many hair that becomes terminal ones on the upper cheek/ near the nose/ under eye/ forehead, etc.

and because it was terminal hair even when i shaved i had a stubble, imagine having a full face stuble ( even near eyes/ etc)

ok so everybody online on this forum believe its sooooo easy to solve " just laser it off bro..." but this is not how it works, laser cause paradoxical growth on the face, so YOU HAVE to do electrolysis,

I did it and it ended up badly, i know have scarring on my whole face, on my upper cheek ( pitted scar) and near nose... i never had acne scar before, and now i have terrible scar everywhere...so really think twice before giving a take to this drug, if you see some hair becoming terminal on weird area of youre face. just drop the drug before it happens. EVERY HAIR that becomes terminal will never fall after quitting the drug so you will have to deal with it.

sorry for the peeling on my baseline pics ( you can see no scarring but just disgusting hair everywhere)

I'm glad I don't yet know what that means

Onisionmaxing

So oral minox = ultra cope
Topical = good?

So oral minox = ultra cope
Topical = good?
yes but i can assure you that the damn boyo who did this to me is going to enjoy its jail time. already filling the pre file to put it at the cop office today. illegal practice of medicine will send him to 2 years of jail and 150 000 euros of penalty. he will think about me in jail when he will have to explain to the other dudes what he did " i am an electrologist....." bro he will not enjoy the jail

Pitt 8

to all the bros that had this kind of scar in the past, do you think there is any luck that could heal?

bump for opinion bros

i feel u. i have some hair high in my cheekbones but not below the eyes.

hair follicles and consequently laser removal destroys ur skin. u also seemed to have bad texture before electrolysis

get ipl but its not permanent. electrolyis is a joke and not permanent on men either

wonder if it will be harm using tret on lasered area since ur hair will grow again. will the follicle be trapped under the skin

hair follicles and consequently laser removal destroys ur skin. u also seemed to have bad texture before electrolysis

get ipl but its not permanent. electrolyis is a joke and not permanent on men either

wonder if it will be harm using tret on lasered area since ur hair will grow again. will the follicle be trapped under the skin
Bro i had " decent" texture before, but never ever pitted scarring... fuck i hope this will heal

Did Oral min regrow your temples?