Beware Homeoblock can worsen your midface ratio

o rly boyo?
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-is-the-left-side-of-my-face-way-more-developed.466022/

lying bastard

along with @Scar tissue

jfl this is ridiculous but these 2 niggers are the same person. they both make absured claims like @DragFuckinKing which made up this storyline about Homeoblock changing his skeletal bones and @Scar tissue which says his bizygomatic width got TOO WIDE from MSE and his family begged him to stop expanding. but no pics tho bcs he could get doxxed on an incel site from blurred out picture of his cheekbones. same with this nigger providing the most useless and irrelevant pics he could find

lol @ pathologically lying online and spreading misinformation for ur keks
I was literally unrecognizable after 12mms of MSE expansion, and like this guy is describing, everyone started to treat me differently because my face literally looked like this <> But if you really NEED to believe that MSE and maxillary expansion are going to save you be my guest, just carefully monitor as you expand because this shit can fuck you up faster than you realize.

• +1
Reactions: DragFuckinKing
o rly boyo?
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-is-the-left-side-of-my-face-way-more-developed.466022/

lying bastard

along with @Scar tissue

jfl this is ridiculous but these 2 niggers are the same person. they both make absured claims like @DragFuckinKing which made up this storyline about Homeoblock changing his skeletal bones and @Scar tissue which says his bizygomatic width got TOO WIDE from MSE and his family begged him to stop expanding. but no pics tho bcs he could get doxxed on an incel site from blurred out picture of his cheekbones. same with this nigger providing the most useless and irrelevant pics he could find

No, it added bone but destroyed midfacial proportions. You’re mentally ill so I will not be sharing the images I shared with others in this thread to you. And that photo was to show the vertical distance from the eyes to the nose increase and the vertical length of the nose itself is longer as I didn’t want to dox myself. However, I sent the others full images of myself.

Like a friend of mine said, it looked like it was doing me some good then it suddenly took another turn. It’s good you’re cynical but you are also too cynical for your own good.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ChristianChad
No, it added bone but destroyed midfacial proportions. You’re mentally ill so I will not be sharing the images I shared with others in this thread to you. And that photo was to show the vertical distance from the eyes to the nose increase and the vertical length of the nose itself is longer as I didn’t want to dox myself. However, I sent the others full images of myself.

Like a friend of mine said, it looked like it was doing me some good then it suddenly took another turn. It’s good you’re cynical but you are also too cynical for your own good.
Who did you send full images to

I was literally unrecognizable after 12mms of MSE expansion, and like this guy is describing, everyone started to treat me differently because my face literally looked like this <> But if you really NEED to believe that MSE and maxillary expansion are going to save you be my guest, just carefully monitor as you expand because this shit can fuck you up faster than you realize.
Who did u get with, did u have assymtrical expansion, did u do surgical assist, how old were you when u got it, and when will u provide pics u fgts

@ChristianChad Sent you images.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Who did u get with, did u have assymtrical expansion, did u do surgical assist, how old were you when u got it, and when will u provide pics u fgts
never going to provide pics. get fucked loser

• +1
Reactions: DragFuckinKing
Sounds like my story only issue is my problem cannot be rectified at this time. Long midface is death.

Sounds like my story only issue is my problem cannot be rectified at this time. Long midface is death.
I saw the pics you sent, I want to believe its lens distortion but I'm not too sure, your face does look narrower in your latest pics. Are you sure lens distortion isn't in play here, and what did your doctor say, any follow up on that?

I saw the pics you sent, I want to believe its lens distortion but I'm not too sure, your face does look narrower in your latest pics. Are you sure lens distortion isn't in play here, and what did your doctor say, any follow up on that?
It's not a case of lens distortion. Same camera, distance, etc. Every photo from 2009 onward has a ratio of 1:1, whereas my new ratio is 0.89-0.92 in every photo I am taking. Have had images taken by multiple doctors with many different cameras and each camera leads to the same measurements. I am in the long midface spectrum now and the nose is very evidently long in the mirror. The doctor is dodging this and acting as though there is no problem. They threatened to end my treatment if I didn't do as they say. They wish to only look at my teeth alignment, breathing, and sleep in the next appointment I will have with them. In fact, they didn't want me to get this appointment and just wanted me to give them "yes" for an answer regarding pursuing myobrace and Invisalign treatment. They do not want to discuss the face at all, even though it has been butchered with their appliance. What we have seen is that as the months go on the midface progressively grows in length. I'd often check myself on Snapchat and in the mirror and never found the midface to be long before. However, I am very clearly long now. When I last visited a jaw surgeon in 2021, the midface ratio was 0.93. This was a deviation from the 1:1 ratio I possessed just a year ago. However, since then it has continued to grow in length. I emailed the surgeon to bring this up with them since they were unaware of my past and assumed a long midface was just another trait I possessed. However, a long midface is a poor trait I artificially acquired from a pseudo-scientific appliance.

Last edited:
those pictures dont show much, but I do see that you got increased soft tissue support around your nose. Are you sure you're being treated worse, and not just being treated less like a child because you are now more developed
I saw full pics of him in chat. He 100% got a mouthbreather treatment. His face became longer and thinner similar to pic below.

Attachments

• screen_shot_2022-08-08_at_11.33.43_pm.png
    screen_shot_2022-08-08_at_11.33.43_pm.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
o rly boyo?

lying bastard

along with @Scar tissue

DragFuckinKing shared pics with me. He definitely did get worse. idk why he is lying about his age.

There's no rational explanation for Invisalign completely fucking a face like that.
I saw full pics of him in chat. He 100% got a mouthbreather treatment. His face became longer and thinner similar to pic belo

How old are you, the fact that you might be still growing could influence how the appliance affects your facial development.

Btw mate you have to press them harder, they ruined your mfr, but if such a change, albeit negative in this case, was possible, it should also be possible to do this just in reverse. You might be able to uncover a way to compress/rotate the midface back. Don't just let them shrug it off, the "results" of their work are clearly visible. They should be held accountable, and should be able to find a way to reverse it. If they do though, it's a win for every sub 1.0 ratiocel. Keep me in the loop, I'm also dealing with a 0.9 mfr ever since puberty hit me.

How old are you, the fact that you might be still growing could influence how the appliance affects your facial development.
21 turning 22 at the end of the year. Apologies to everyone for the discrepancy with age. I don’t feel comfortable giving up my identity on the web. However, I’m easing up on my concern with anonymity to better communicate with everyone.

Btw mate you have to press them harder, they ruined your mfr, but if such a change, albeit negative in this case, was possible, it should also be possible to do this just in reverse. You might be able to uncover a way to compress/rotate the midface back. Don't just let them shrug it off, the "results" of their work are clearly visible. They should be held accountable, and should be able to find a way to reverse it. If they do though, it's a win for every sub 1.0 ratiocel. Keep me in the loop, I'm also dealing with a 0.9 mfr ever since puberty hit
I am definitely going to press them harder. I will hold them accountable. However, they’re ignorant and disregarding mfr since they did not learn of it. They tried to prove that facial thirds were the only real way to prove mid face length. So, when they measured the distance from the eyebrow to the base of my nose, it appears shorter from the side profile. Yet, when measuring the middle third it has grown, and the fool does not realize how bad this is. In the past, my lower third was slightly larger than my middle third. However, what I need to tell this fool is that if I frown and lower my eyebrows or get botox, it does not mean my midface is shorter. It’s just an illusion that frauds the distance. So, the right way to measure the midface and its proportions is with the midface ratio. Now, this dentist is trying to weasel their way out and acting like I’m a crazy patient that just seeks a plastic surgeon because I want to become beautiful. When in actuality, I was butchered and needed to be restored to my normal proportions. They’ve started backing off from discussions regarding looks as they state they feel like they’re a plastic surgeon when I speak to them and that “it’s not healthy for them”. I received a long, aggressive, and antagonizing text from the dentist basically saying if you don’t do things my way, then f-off. This is crazy because I am a butchered patient that can see something is not right. Why should I become a “yes man”?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I’ve been using it for two years and noticed for a bit now that while I style my hair that I look shit. I have to add more volume to distract from the poor midface ratio I have now. Measured photos just before I started using the appliance and my ratio was 1. Now, it’s in the low 0.9s. 0.9-0.93 now depending on images. It measured as low as 0.88 in a selfie from a distance zoomed in.

Showed the pictures to my dentist who gave me the appliance but they are very ignorant. The dentist I’m working with got very defensive and tried to justify shit. I showed them the midface ratio measurements and they just acted like I got the measurement out of my ass. They only believe in facial thirds since that’s what they were taught and never heard of the midface ratio 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Anyway, I got bone mass from homeoblock but it fucked me when it comes to the midface ratio. Nose is way longer than it used to be. I have an actual long nose and am the first person in the family with a fucked long midface.

Stay away from the appliance and if you guys care enough kindly bring up to Dr. Belfor by email or something that his appliance is causing long midfaces. I’ll look into contacting him soon, but it’d help if more of you guys bring up that someone shared their case and they got worse.

TLDR: I looked at the images Dr. Belfor provided to show the results homeoblock can get you and nobody suffered from a worsened midface ratio. It only ever improved or remained the same. I got fucked hard. Some more bone mass but the beating my midface length took outweighs any benefits.
Hey how are you doing? Hope everything is okay. I am worried about how you are doing. When justice is done it brings happiness to the righteous, but it brings terror to evil doers.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
I’ve been using it for two years and noticed for a bit now that while I style my hair that I look shit. I have to add more volume to distract from the poor midface ratio I have now. Measured photos just before I started using the appliance and my ratio was 1. Now, it’s in the low 0.9s. 0.9-0.93 now depending on images. It measured as low as 0.88 in a selfie from a distance zoomed in.

Showed the pictures to my dentist who gave me the appliance but they are very ignorant. The dentist I’m working with got very defensive and tried to justify shit. I showed them the midface ratio measurements and they just acted like I got the measurement out of my ass. They only believe in facial thirds since that’s what they were taught and never heard of the midface ratio 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Anyway, I got bone mass from homeoblock but it fucked me when it comes to the midface ratio. Nose is way longer than it used to be. I have an actual long nose and am the first person in the family with a fucked long midface.

Stay away from the appliance and if you guys care enough kindly bring up to Dr. Belfor by email or something that his appliance is causing long midfaces. I’ll look into contacting him soon, but it’d help if more of you guys bring up that someone shared their case and they got worse.

TLDR: I looked at the images Dr. Belfor provided to show the results homeoblock can get you and nobody suffered from a worsened midface ratio. It only ever improved or remained the same. I got fucked hard. Some more bone mass but the beating my midface length took outweighs any benefits.
The crazy bitch is responsible for fucking over more then just this nigga another looksmaxer named farouq aujoly
doctor: Roca and their place is called Arlington Smile Center. You are welcome for those that didn’t know now let them know how you feel we will not be silenced. This is clear butchery.

Okay, I am getting tired of this silence. You can not expect to remain silent after seeing this all of the bullshit that happened to this nigga. Bro literally went from a chad to sub human bug. The fact that this niggas doctor had the fucking audacity to blowoff the obvious amount of damage done to em and mid face, making it retardedly long is enough cause for getting em justice.

Why the fuck is this niggas doctor harassing em and forcing em to post that “announcement”. That shit read like the nigga was held at gunpoint lmfao plus it was posted after the sub human went quiet for months. Nobody here is fucking dumb this is an attack on not only allah akabarcel but the WHOLE FUCKING looksmax community. Bitch was caught on recording claiming they are sick and tired of patients that know about their products before coming in because they are harder to manipulate what a fucking a joke from this psychopath. Bitch is also deleting any reviews or TikTok’s you make about em this is classic censorship the pussys ego can’t handle the truth. **They fucked up and now it’s time to hold the malpractice and inhuman toture accountable**