Beware of fillers, they can make you mentally ill and paranoid

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Got a big load of fillers to cheekbones 2 years ago and a small touch up 1 year ago.
The result was so fucking good till december 21.

Till then they did not really move, but during the last 1-2 months i noticed massive change in my upper face. The filler is not sharp anymore and i think the skin is also not tight like before. Almost like the fillers stretched out my skin. I look more bloated even at the same weight :(
Its not only the bone volume but also the elasticity and collagen boost that i got after injections.
Really dont know how a surgeon could dissolve, since it got injected directly on the bone. Maybe a surgeon could see the material with xray pictures??
I look in the mirror and selfie camera at least 20 times a day, also feel massive confidence problems to even get out of my house. Over and over comparing old and new pictures to see the changes.

Such a drastic change in face causes extreme mental problems. Imagine not being the person/looks anymore and still needing to meet people and have a social life.
Also i got so much attention and compliments when i got them. Now not anymore and i really want my old look back.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Preoximerianas, ROTTING and 9 others
fillers etc are for schizos obv, if you done it you are already mentally ill

if you have recession you do bimax+genio

if you re not recessed then just leanmaxin+ softmaxin and accepting your genetics

@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: nidus, paranakee, Deleted member 5180 and 10 others
fillers etc are for schizos obv, if you done it you are already mentally ill

if you have recession you do bimax+genio

if you re not recessed then just leanmaxin+ softmaxin and accepting your genetics

@OldVirgin
No bimax for cheekbones. I have not done my jaw/chin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Cidre enjoyer, ROTTING and 2 others
Guess there's no avoiding infraorbital rim implants if you want a long term solution.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
That's why bone smashing will become more popular.

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Relatable as fuck bro

imo fillers should be removed before they mess up and then re-do them from 0

but this would really cost a lot

imo fillers should be removed before they mess up and then re-do them from 0

but this would really cost a lot
How should a surgeon remove them if they are injected on the bone? He cant really locate the material...

How should a surgeon remove them if they are injected on the bone? He cant really locate the material...
F060A8A8 1E88 4737 81C8 61F45521F35F

Fillers always move around because of gravity, only safe place is the bottom of the chin.

Get rekt son

It’s a dangerous path, not good if you already have BDD which is already most of this site.

• +1
Then elab how Salludon and Amnesia still have their fillers/implants in a good shape!?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and fuckedupmanlet
damn if you’re already seeing side effects from one procedure that explains why filler users of 10+ years look like such a mess

Then elab how Salludon and Amnesia still have their fillers/implants in a good shape!?
There is a huge difference between implants and fillers. Amnesia only has a bit of chin fillers and we still dont know what salludon really got.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 7098, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Do you think Fillers will always migrate ?

• +1
damn if you’re already seeing side effects from one procedure that explains why filler users of 10+ years look like such a mess
I dont really have side effects. Its just that the filler is slowly going away, and my face changes to the before version. Also the collagen and elasticity goes downhill. Plus the filler has possibly stretched out the the skin :(

Do you think Fillers will always migrate ?
I dont think they have really migrated in my case. They just lost their power and are not as sharp and strong anymore = broke down

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer

Attachments

• 273569619_629086458356457_4357785677244743668_n.jpg
    273569619_629086458356457_4357785677244743668_n.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others

Attachments

• 273500615_2936578983307671_8785555897743563695_n.jpg
    273500615_2936578983307671_8785555897743563695_n.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 273455324_3081660428829935_5203689880275272564_n.jpg
    273455324_3081660428829935_5203689880275272564_n.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 273525509_478187710530597_8111389754244969209_n.jpg
    273525509_478187710530597_8111389754244969209_n.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 0
  • 273526939_6954023418004224_1764439318624821936_n.jpg
    273526939_6954023418004224_1764439318624821936_n.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Chintuck22 and AlexBrown84
of course he can , i think they remove fillers by injecting a sort of antidote solution that will dissolve the filler

that explains why filler users of 10+ years look like such a mess
bloath maxxing

istock_000008208368_small.jpg

Also i got so much attention and compliments when i got them. Now not anymore and i really want my old look back.
brutals. Problem is, you can't add another layer off fillers. Because after these new filler spread out, the bloath is even more.

* to add. I also had fillers a bit.
But I notice, especially the ones that add Volume (like yours). It stretches the skin a bit, and one might enter a false sense of security about ones collagen ;evels. because it will look better with added volume, tighter. But collagen mght not be that good.
Due o that false sense of confidence on ones collagen level. One might be to low effort to keep collagen. for some time.

Collagen needs to be battled, consistently,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Preoximerianas and ROTTING
of course he can , i think they remove fillers by injecting a sort of antidote solution that will dissolve the filler
after this.

Get ready for a bit of a collagen scare, saggy skin scare, wrinkle skin scare

Nah only cheekbone fillers fuvk u up

Jaw and chin are fine

There is a huge difference between implants and fillers
what's difference? for example for jawline? btw how much did u ascend in the PSL scale with filler?

You say they have not migrated and just lost sharpness.

Fillers are temporary... You will need to redo over time. Thats not unexpected to be honest.

It seems like you went so long without seeing your subhumanity that now you are shocked with your real appearance.

I look in the mirror and selfie camera at least 20 times a day, also feel massive confidence problems to even get out of my house.

20 times is like my morning routine. Also that you leave your house means you’re perfectly fine

You say they have not migrated and just lost sharpness.

Fillers are temporary... You will need to redo over time. Thats not unexpected to be honest.

It seems like you went so long without seeing your subhumanity that now you are shocked with your real appearance.
Also, i dont believe your skin was stretched, but over the years, you aged and lost collagen. Now you are seeing it all come back at once. Not only the fillers is gone, but also you see how you aged, all at once and sudden. Its a slow process for most People, and they get used to it.

You are like Cinderella, jfl.

Fillers are temporary...
Wrong.
All plastic surgery doctors will say this. But I read studies, where they found fillers substances many years later. Some filler dissolved naturally, but not all of it. NOW WAY.

fuck these lying doctors

quik link from google search. to show

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 16834
Wrong.
All plastic surgery doctors will say this. But I read studies, where they found fillers substances many years later. Some filler dissolved naturally, but not all of it. NOW WAY.

fuck these lying doctors

Wrong.

fuck these lying

I get what you are staying, but still there is volume loss over time. It doesnt stay the same forever, some of it goes away. Unless its like bellafill or some other pmma filler.

Anyway, op can dissolve what is left with hyaluronidase injections. But be really careful not to fuck your face up.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and eduardkoopman
The cheeks are one of the worst areas to put filler (under eyes being the worst) since there's so much movement and any movement from the intended spot will look weird.

The cheeks are one of the worst areas to put filler (under eyes being the worst) since there's so much movement and any movement from the intended spot will look weird.
what do you mean exactly, like it’ll look weird in motion or that the fillers will migrate around because of the eye muscles?

was thinking of getting voluma to simulate what a tear trough implant would look like

F
Wrong.

fuck these lying doctors

quik link from google search. to show
From the same blog that spread unsubstantiated lies about microneedling. Don't trust anything from oumere, it's a gaslight psyop meant to beg every tried and true method so that you trust nothing and buy their solutions

• +1
fillers are only for chin/maybe ajaw angles but not meant for under eyes or temples....

Also anyone who had cheekfillers how much projection do they usually add? (in mm)

bonesmashing mogs :ogre:

• JFL
F

From the same blog that spread unsubstantiated lies about microneedling. Don't trust anything from oumere, it's a gaslight psyop meant to beg every tried and true method so that you trust nothing and buy their solutions
yeah. As I said: "quik link from google search"

BUT I recall reading studies, that found HA after many years. I don't feel motivated to go look them up again where they are, but ayone wanting to know can find it with efforts.

fillers are only for chin/maybe ajaw angles but not meant for under eyes or temples....

Also anyone who had cheekfillers how much projection do they usually add? (in mm)
Why do they work for jaw but not for cheek?

The problem is that under the umbrella term "fillers", you have many different products.

From PMMA to radiesse and sculptra, each one has a different function.

Also, the result depends so much on the injector experience. With a shitty injector you will look uncanny and can even become blind depending on the place being injected.

I've seen some great, life changing results, that people seem to be able to upkeep for years (5+). But also I have seen some terrible cases.

You have to do your research if you go down this path.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and xanny
what do you mean exactly, like it’ll look weird in motion or that the fillers will migrate around because of the eye muscles?

was thinking of getting voluma to simulate what a tear trough implant would look like

Movement as in the filler deposit being tugged around by local muscle movements. Gravity can also move some soft fillers.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
bonesmash is a better alternative. Fillers are garbage. The only real solution is building up your own bones or getting implants that don't move

• JFL
Got a big load of fillers to cheekbones 2 years ago and a small touch up 1 year ago.
The result was so fucking good till december 21.

Till then they did not really move, but during the last 1-2 months i noticed massive change in my upper face. The filler is not sharp anymore and i think the skin is also not tight like before. Almost like the fillers stretched out my skin. I look more bloated even at the same weight :(
Its not only the bone volume but also the elasticity and collagen boost that i got after injections.
Really dont know how a surgeon could dissolve, since it got injected directly on the bone. Maybe a surgeon could see the material with xray pictures??
I look in the mirror and selfie camera at least 20 times a day, also feel massive confidence problems to even get out of my house. Over and over comparing old and new pictures to see the changes.

Such a drastic change in face causes extreme mental problems. Imagine not being the person/looks anymore and still needing to meet people and have a social life.
The filler might be eroding bone

they just lost their angularity man, its normal, its been a year, your fillers lasted very long, they just dissolved slowly.
just get them re done and be happy again, dont mentalcel!
you also wont need that much again and it will be cheaper :)

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Finalcut123
The filler might be eroding bone
This also might be working checking with Xrays or whatever. Much more likely than skin stretching or losing collagen like you said.

bloath maxxing

istock_000008208368_small.jpg

brutals. Problem is, you can't add another layer off fillers. Because after these new filler spread out, the bloath is even more.

* to add. I also had fillers a bit.
But I notice, especially the ones that add Volume (like yours). It stretches the skin a bit, and one might enter a false sense of security about ones collagen ;evels. because it will look better with added volume, tighter. But collagen mght not be that good.
Due o that false sense of confidence on ones collagen level. One might be to low effort to keep collagen. for some time.

Collagen needs to be battled, consistently,
so u don't recommend fillers? i wanna get fillers for my jawline because it's really narrow :hnghn:

so u don't recommend fillers? i wanna get fillers for my jawline because it's really narrow :hnghn:
Cheekbones is most what I advise against.
Jaw width fillers, and Chin width fillers are always okay for us boneless cucks.

The jawline itself, is half half.
First results will be great.
Over longer time. As they start to soften, it may look more like a bloathed jawline. Or as it saggs, that the jawline and neck become 1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 7098
Cheekbones is most what I advise against.
Jaw width fillers, and Chin width fillers are always okay for us boneless cucks.

The jawline itself, is half half.
First results will be great.
Over longer time. As they start to soften, it may look more like a bloathed jawline. Or as it saggs, that the jawline and neck become 1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
look at this chad. He's filler surgeon. Do u think his jawline is filled with fillers? https://www.instagram.com/igoorcostalves/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 17244
during the last 1-2 months i noticed massive change in my upper face. The filler is not sharp anymore
reminder to all users: fillers should only be used for volume, not sharpness

Only place fillers are okay is the upper eyelid.
Jaw angularity will go by 12 months and cheeks you will look like a droopy chipmunk cheeked cunt by 12 months too.
Also don't get under eye filler as many surgeons put too much in leaving a bag of filler down there which won't dissolve.
For undereye if its darkness like my issue then prp or fat grafts (expensive) are only option.

Was tempted to get filler on masseter area to turn my inward gonions outwards, but its fine as is tbh

• +1
Im getting a personality filler