Beware of UNATURAL jaw surgery

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold

he looks like shit in the after picture. looks so fake and exagerrated. too squarish. looks like a cartoon super hero. he sould have requested to just move up his chin forward

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, ChileanMaxxer, thecel and 9 others
U jealous?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Carpediem and thecel
looks good tho?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, chawaje, MSEinvestigator and 11 others
looks good tho?
in contrary to blackpillers belief a jaw that is too squarish and big is not a good trait. it makes you look older and thuggish.

jason-statham-main.jpg

best lower thirds are soft looking and symmetrical.

b16028b2629ee7b6e2844e3ee720c474.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, chawaje, babouchelelouche and 4 others
He ascended hard....

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, chawaje, thecel and 5 others
in contrary to blackpillers belief a jaw that is too squarish and big is not a good trait. it makes you look older and thuggish.

jason-statham-main.jpg

compared to his before it looks great, he likely had a square jaw to begin with they just moved it forward.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 27472, thecel and 2 others

jason-statham-main.jpg

@Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Carpediem, Deleted member 27472, thecel and 4 others
think this dude got bimax+genio and a whole lot of photoshop frauding from Sailer, from what I've read.
Probably also implants, still this dude looks a thousand times better than before.

saving up for a trimax rn, wish me luck so my face doesn't end up like his before pic

After pic is hella frauded but anyway, he looks much much better however I would probably make that ramus less tall

• +1
Reactions: thecel
compared to his before it looks great, he likely had a square jaw to begin with they just moved it forward.
the jawline looks too big and overly squarish

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Jfl at the replies
It's clearly photoshopped and he is frauding very hard
There is no surgery that makes your ramus 2 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 27772 and 1 other person
no he isnt. its looks unatural and wierd. too squarish
Cope harder lmao literally brainlet

Just because his surgery result isn't perfect in your world he went from subhuman to having a jaw and looking like a man

Literally 30 IQ thread KYS

the jawline looks too big and overly squarish
he has less projection than I do naturally tho, maybe it's just your frame of reference that's the issue?

the average person is recessed, anyone who isn't quickly looks over the top.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 5.5psl
guy just watch his fucking before face

And delete ur thread
his before face is quite bad but it dosent mean the result is good. went from one extreme to another

jason-statham-main.jpg

a long jaw is a sign of CFD, ppl dont seem to understand that

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Jfl at the replies
It's clearly photoshopped and he is frauding very hard
There is no surgery that makes your ramus 2 inches taller
his before face is quite bad but it dosent mean the result is good. went from one extreme to another
I think there is clearly an ascension for most clients of this Jew that charges you 100k ( :feelsgood: no one will see him here )

1691 Dysgnathie Gummy Smile Vorher Nachher 22 1
Doppelkinn vorher nachher 15

It feel real imo, not really photoshopped

Edit OK maybe something is wrong lol , i just zoomed
Screenshot 20230425 195428 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
not even the same angle in the after photo

Still better than before but he needed a bimax first.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
hey faggot did u fix ur nose
No, I did not. It does look better now though. I'm still unhappy, but it's been healing nicely.

1682444272893-png.2168428

Lifefuel. Literal wageslave motivation.

View attachment 2168428

he looks like shit in the after picture. looks so fake and exagerrated. too squarish. looks like a cartoon super hero. he sould have requested to just move up his chin forward

This is one of sailer's result, you may not like it, but personally i think it's a fcking huge result. Sailer does some insane movements with gonial angle implants, and this dude probably requested one that was too wide, but still.

Same as his other patients, ppls here are gonna say he looks uncanny and whatnot, when if anyone would see them irl nobody could tell they had all these procedures done.

Btw JFL at ppls saying some his results are photoshoped. He may do it for the skin quality or whatever, but not the actual procedures he does. All these ugly rich fcks would have stoped going to him since a while. He angle frauds tho, they all do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
Tiltfrauds me.

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and madcap88
Lol. This is unnatural..

ROBLOX QUEEN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_144740_Instagram~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_144740_Instagram~2.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 0
This is one of sailer's result, you may not like it, but personally i think it's a fcking huge result. Sailer does some insane movements with gonial angle implants, and this dude probably requested one that was too wide, but still.

Same as his other patients, ppls here are gonna say he looks uncanny and whatnot, when if anyone would see them irl nobody could tell they had all these procedures done.

Btw JFL at ppls saying some his results are photoshoped. He may do it for the skin quality or whatever, but not the actual procedures he does. All these ugly rich fcks would have stoped going to him since a while. He angle frauds tho, they all do.
I doubt that he actually photoshops that sounds insane, maybe smoothing it out but that’s it

Anyone know who this guy is or if he was a member here? Or what his name is?
No idea, but it would be interesting to hear what exactly he did.

No idea, but it would be interesting to hear what exactly he did.

All i'd wish to know is the EXACT movement he performed. We all know it's a ccw bimax, but he must have some special technique because the vast majority of his result are the literal best, unlike that german surgeon who has a dog factory at that point.

View attachment 2168428

he ascended hard wtf are u talking about lol

he went from slightly mogging u to obliterating u OP

@Blackgymmax JFL at this new batch of retarded greycels this forum is fucked

he ascended hard wtf are u talking about lol

he went from slightly mogging u to obliterating u OP

@Blackgymmax JFL at this new batch of retarded greycels this forum is fucked
keep coping. his jaw looks unatural. just because he looked like shit in the before pic dosent mean hes better in the after pic. a jaw need to be compact. not overly squarish.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
keep coping. his jaw looks unatural. just because he looked like shit in the before pic dosent mean hes better in the after pic. a jaw need to be compact. not overly squarish.
show me an ideal jaw

show me an ideal jaw

its all about symmetry and harmony. not about how big and square your jaw is

if take jason statham as an example. his jaw is way too big and too squarish. he looks like a thug or a cartoon character. a big jaw is not always a good thing.

jason-statham-main.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
This is a Dr. Sailer patient. Patients go to him when they want massive changes. A few of them look genuinely good, though.

View attachment 2169246

its all about symmetry and harmony. not about how big and square your jaw is

if take jason statham as an example. his jaw is way too big and too squarish. he looks like a thug or a cartoon character. a big jaw is not always a good thing.

jason-statham-main.jpg
not even close this is what the ideal jaw looks like keep coping

Gf98NnG
0Rickson1
Fed84816c482767ca81f722a70e1d4c7  swedish men dolph lundgren

• Love it

His dick has been measured:

His dick has been measured:

looks big flaccid prob 7 inches erect, mogger

• Woah