Bewusst’s hair loss protocol - dosages & detailed instructions

@Bewusst are you still on this?
How is your hair loss now?

and did ur norwood progress on this?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Are there any peer reviewed studies that prove all of this together will actually make a significant different in halting male pattern baldness? I really don’t think anything besides fin and minoxidil together will have an actual impact on it, and obviously the side effects of those two are so extreme that you know they’re actually altering what’s going on in your body.

Dermarolling works for a lot of people. I have seen some good results with it.

As far as vitamins/minerals my thinking is they would only help if you are deficient in them. Its crazy seeing the homeless alcoholics with good heads of hair in their 40s and even 50s. It seems they are more likely to have hair than non-homesless people on average.

Of course. Take less if you don't tolerate it. Which form of vitamin A are you taking and does it contain any additives?

The dizzyness could also be from vitamin D. When I initially took it, I became very nauseous and had diarrhea. This passed quickly though and my health improved a lot.
Just start small and get used to higher doses. Don't forget to calculate how much vitamin D you need to reach and maintain your desired 25(OH)D level

you are brown hideous cunt, you have no rights to even talk to me like this
whiter than you kikel. I could beat the shit out of u irl, even then Russians are seen as third worlders u dont have eloquence or privilege

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns
whiter than you kikel. I could beat the shit out of u irl, even then Russians are seen as third worlders u dont have eloquence or privilege
I'd use you as a floor mop in Pizza Express. Your hair type is ideal for this purpose

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns