Bewusst

dead inside
Referring to this thread.

Here the daily dosages:

• vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 100 mg
• vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate: 100 mg
• vitamin B9 as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (e.g. quatrefolic): 800 mcg
• vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin: 1,000 mcg
• ascorbic acid: ~75% of your bowel tolerance dose (vitamin C guide)
• vitamin A as retinyl palmitate: 25,000 IE
• vitamin D3: as much as it takes you to reach a blood 25(OH)D level of at least 90 ng/mL
• vitamin K2 as all-trans menaquinone-7: 200 mcg
• elemental magnesium in whatever form your gut tolerates well: 400-600 mg
• trimethylglycine: 2,000 mg and, only for the hardcore cases,
• S-adenosylmethionine: 800-1,600 mg

Further instructions + timing:

- TMG (and SAMe, together) twice daily, morning + evening; at least one hour before and two hours after a meal, respectively
- vitamin B2, B6, B9 and B12 all at once together; again, away from food if possible
- ascorbic acid according to my vitamin C guide
- vitamin A+D+K together with fat
- magnesium whenever you want
- Make sure to eat a decent diet. You need plenty of methionine, choline and minerals - especially potassium, magnesium and iron, so make sure to eat enough protein and plant-based foods. You can look up which foods are rich in these nutrients and then tailor your diet to your preferences.
- self-explanatory but avoid alcohol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, looksmidder, latino_ and 20 others

Here the daily dosages:

• vitamin D3: as much as it takes you to reach a blood 25(OH)D level of at least 90 ng/mL

- TMG (and SAMe, together) twice daily, morning + evening; at least one hour before and two hours after a meal, respectively
- vitamin B2, B6, B9 and B12 all at once together; again, away from food if possible
- Make sure to eat a decent diet. You need plenty of methionine, choline and minerals - especially potassium, magnesium and iron, so make sure to eat enough protein and plant-based foods. You can look up which foods are rich in these nutrients and then tailor your diet to your preferences.
Good thread. Could you make an Amazon list for all the products?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 2729 and 16 others
Have you tried your stack?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Rainerchen, ReverseNorwoodPill and 2 others
Yes, 80% of it. I ordered the missing things earlier. I’m losing a lot less hair now.
You should add dermapen, i believe it is synergistic with your regimen. You could also increase the vitamin k dosage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and GigaMogger
Would sam-e and tmg be good enough

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
How much does that stack cost approx.? Might give it a try for science.

• +1

Here the daily dosages:

Copemaxing stack, but good luck i guess

Are you high inhib that you would get cancer or mercury redistribution ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Salience, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
How much does that stack cost approx.? Might give it a try for science.
About 50 Euro per month for me, including shipping. This is without SAMe tho. I could go even cheaper if I bought powders in bulk

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
High IQ thread - only thing I'd add is magnesium is best taken with your last meal of the day because it lowers cortisol and helps you sleep (similar to ashwagandha)

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and JihadChad
Op you should document your thread. Post pics of your hair now and every 6 months, that could help a lot of people.

Op you should document your thread. Post pics of your hair now and every 6 months, that could help a lot of people.
Hard to document that I‘m losing less hair. Hair regrowth might be possible to some extent (depending on how much miniaturization has taken place) but I don‘t expect it tbh. If it puts the brakes on hl, that‘s a satisfying achievement in itself imo. Don‘t expect anyone to go from nw3+ to nw0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Most of all that stuff is in a good multi vitamin.

Here the daily dosages:

When you say avoid alcohol, do you mean all together? What would happen if i got drunk or had 1 or 2 beers??

When you say avoid alcohol, do you mean all together? What would happen if i got drunk or had 1 or 2 beers??
Keep it to an absolute minimum. The less the better. Alcohol interferes with nutrient absorption and DNA methylation

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and jackieboy21

Here the daily dosages:

poorcels on suicide watch

Is there a combi multivitmain product that covers the majority of the components?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Here the daily dosages:

How important is it that TMG and samE are taken both on empty stomach? My morning routine wouldnt allow me to take them on an empty stomach in the morning as i gotta have breakfast for muscle gainz. And aint got enough time before work to be waiting around

How important is it that TMG and samE are taken both on empty stomach? My morning routine wouldnt allow me to take them on an empty stomach in the morning as i gotta have breakfast for muscle gainz. And aint got enough time before work to be waiting around
You don‘t need breakfast to build muscle. Just eat an hour or so later and take them after waking up

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and jackieboy21
Are there any peer reviewed studies that prove all of this together will actually make a significant different in halting male pattern baldness? I really don’t think anything besides fin and minoxidil together will have an actual impact on it, and obviously the side effects of those two are so extreme that you know they’re actually altering what’s going on in your body.

Are there any peer reviewed studies that prove all of this together will actually make a significant different in halting male pattern baldness? I really don’t think anything besides fin and minoxidil together will have an actual impact on it, and obviously the side effects of those two are so extreme that you know they’re actually altering what’s going on in your body.

did you even read his theoretical thread? are you actually retarded?

Are you still taking the Melantonan II?

Vitamin A in large quantities daily increases hair loss. C'mon OP, I didn't expect this from you.

• JFL
Vitamin A in large quantities daily increases hair loss. C'mon OP, I didn't expect this from you.

Just focus on a single aspect of my thread and ignore the rest theory. Vitamin A alone is bad but if you attain a high blood level of vitamin D, you need additional vitamin A. It’s all about balance

• +1
Reactions: ASR
Can I take less Vitamin A? for example 10k IE instead of 25k IE.

I feel slightly dizzy and a light headache after I take 25k IE Vitamin A and 10k IE Vitamin D3 together with fat.

Just started your protocol a few days ago and will report back in a few months how it turned out.

I'm using it together with dermarolling+iodine, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo to regrow hairline.

• +1
sounds high risk strategy. I hope it works.
i'm on the regular stuff: fina+minox+dermaroller

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81 and Bewusst
Can I take less Vitamin A? for example 10k IE instead of 25k IE.

I feel slightly dizzy and a light headache after I take 25k IE Vitamin A and 10k IE Vitamin D3 together with fat.

Just started your protocol a few days ago and will report back in a few months how it turned out.

I'm using it together with dermarolling+iodine, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo to regrow hairline.
Of course. Take less if you don't tolerate it. Which form of vitamin A are you taking and does it contain any additives?

The dizzyness could also be from vitamin D. When I initially took it, I became very nauseous and had diarrhea. This passed quickly though and my health improved a lot.
Just start small and get used to higher doses. Don't forget to calculate how much vitamin D you need to reach and maintain your desired 25(OH)D level

sounds high risk strategy. I hope it works.
i'm on the regular stuff: fina+minox+dermaroller
There's no risk, unless you're allergic to some of the components

There's no risk, unless you're allergic to some of the components
I was referring to the risk. of it not working. and getting more norwood

• JFL
Of course. Take less if you don't tolerate it. Which form of vitamin A are you taking and does it contain any additives?

The dizzyness could also be from vitamin D. When I initially took it, I became very nauseous and had diarrhea. This passed quickly though and my health improved a lot.
Just start small and get used to higher doses. Don't forget to calculate how much vitamin D you need to reach and maintain your desired 25(OH)D level

I'm using this Vitamin A product:

Amazon product ASIN B07M7TVPQH
Vitamin D3 I already used before I started your protocol, but just 5000 IE daily. I calculated that I need 10.000 IE daily.

I will test less Vitamin A first and see if the dizzynes and headache improve.

Edit: Cant seem to post amazon links here but the product is drops consisting of retynilpalmitat and mct-oil ( medium-chain triglycerides). 5000 IE per 3 drops.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and Bewusst
I'm using this Vitamin A product:

Amazon product ASIN B07M7TVPQH
Vitamin D3 I already used before I started your protocol, but just 5000 IE daily. I calculated that I need 10.000 IE daily.

I will test less Vitamin A first and see if the dizzynes and headache improve.

Edit: Cant seem to post amazon links here but the product is drops consisting of retynilpalmitat and mct-oil ( medium-chain triglycerides). 5000 IE per 3 drops.
Ich kann den Link öffnen. Das ist ein gutes Produkt. Viel Erfolg!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134
Ich kann den Link öffnen. Das ist ein gutes Produkt. Viel Erfolg!
Danke dir, auch für die Mühe mit dem detaillierten Guide. Bin gespannt ob's funktioniert.

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and Bewusst
Thanks a lot for your effort!
Really great post.

Can I use this Product for Vitamin B9?

Amazon product ASIN B074PJ43MJ

Folsäure 800 µg - 365 Tabletten (12 Monate) - Premium: Bioaktives Folat (6S-L-5-MTHF) - Hochdosiert - Für Kinderwunsch & Schwangerschaft - Vegan - Laborgeprüft​

I am not sure if it is "Folsäure" or "Folat"

• +1
Thanks a lot for your effort!
Really great post.

Can I use this Product for Vitamin B9?

Amazon product ASIN B074PJ43MJ

Folsäure 800 µg - 365 Tabletten (12 Monate) - Premium: Bioaktives Folat (6S-L-5-MTHF) - Hochdosiert - Für Kinderwunsch & Schwangerschaft - Vegan - Laborgeprüft​

I am not sure if it is "Folsäure" or "Folat"
yes, it's L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, the bioactive form of vitamin B9

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
Any regrowth with this protocol?

What about supplementing the other B-Vitamines (B1, B3, B5)?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Rainerchen
Any regrowth with this protocol?
No. It's just to prevent or slow down the progression of androgenetic alopecia. For regrowth, consider trying minoxidil + microneedling

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
You mean take a multivitamin? Sure bro, already taking it. Also on minox, fin and a couple other things, just in case the multivitamin doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, lasthope and WadlowMaxxing
bro those dosages are way more than what i got from food today:
Screen Shot 2021 01 27 at 81550 pm

is those dosages actually how much i need to help with hair loss?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 3043
bro those dosages are way more than what i got from food today:
View attachment 948639

is those dosages actually how much i need to help with hair loss?
I can‘t tell you how much you NEED to prevent or slow down progression of hair loss, that‘s very individual. Try lower doses if you want. They‘re just so high to reverse any deficiencies that may contribute to methylation-dependent hair loss.

Are you actually tracking the micronutrient intake from your diet every day? Mirin‘ the effort ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Shit stack, nothing here treats MPB.
Take your finasteride, minoxidil and microneedle boyos

I can‘t tell you how much you NEED to prevent or slow down progression of hair loss, that‘s very individual. Try lower doses if you want. They‘re just so high to reverse any deficiencies that may contribute to methylation-dependent hair loss.

Are you actually tracking the micronutrient intake from your diet every day? Mirin‘ the effort ngl
ill try the supplements then tbh

im only tracking for a week or two to see which foods mog in order to hit certain micronutrients

eg today i found out brazil nuts and chia seeds are super good for selenium and omega 3's

• +1
ill try the supplements then tbh

im only tracking for a week or two to see which foods mog in order to hit certain micronutrients

eg today i found out brazil nuts and chia seeds are super good for selenium and omega 3's
Only take 50 mg of P-5-P (B6) though. That should be enough. Unfortunately I can‘t edit the thread anymore.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
@Bewusst It's been a while since you posted about this. How has it worked out for you? Did it completely stop the balding process for you?

Here the daily dosages:

do you have androgenic alopecia?

not 1 fucking word fin or shave