BF and Facial Aesthetics

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
What BF percentage do you need to reach for your face to show its true form? Ie: all the cheekbones, the jawline and the chin being prominent, etc etc? Just for you to be able to see your true genetic potential in terms of facial aesthetics, and considering that, what you'd need to improve on by means of plastic surgery?

6%:feelsbadman: which is not sustainable

Honestly under 8% starts looking bad on some people. 10-12% is ideal range.

Below 10% is not sustainable except for genetic outliers. If you have to ask you are not one of them. You can hover around 8% for a few months at a time but not long term. So the question is moot. Without AAS your natural test levels will plummet with prolonged low energy balance. With steroids you need to be willing to put up with the side effects that come along and even then its not sustainable for psychological reasons. If you don't have facial definition at a reasonable 10-12% due to poor bone structure of facial fat distribution, you are out of luck. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 245
Below 10% is not sustainable except for genetic outliers. If you have to ask you are not one of them. You can hover around 8% for a few months at a time but not long term. So the question is moot. Without AAS your natural test levels will plummet with prolonged low energy balance. With steroids you need to be willing to put up with the side effects that come along and even then its not sustainable for psychological reasons. If you don't have facial definition at a reasonable 10-12% due to poor bone structure of facial fat distribution, you are out of luck. Simple as that.
Would surgery then help to a sufficient extent?

Not even with roids? How soon would I die if I achieved that with steroids?
I'm not on roid but I consider doing some facial fat removal.

Correct. Depends heavily on the surgeon's skills and how involved the procedure is. You must also be willing to put up with very rare (but very real) complications from surgery or the surgery not going as well as initially planned.

Is that sustainable tbh? Like, would the yoyo-effect strike back?
Fat removal is eternal. Fat dissolving-injection doesn't guarantee that the fat won't come back with weight increase, but I still need to read more about it.

Correct. Depends heavily on the surgeon's skills and how involved the procedure is. You must also be willing to put up with very rare (but very real) complications from surgery or the surgery not going as well as initially planned.
Worth it to me tbh. Rope or betabuxx, rather rope. But first looksmax.
Fat removal is eternal. Fat dissolving-injection doesn't guarantee that the fat won't come back with weight increase, but I still need to read more about it.
How fast does it work? Like, immediately or does it take 2 weeks to remove the facial fat?

Worth it to me tbh. Rope or betabuxx, rather rope. But first looksmax.

How fast does it work? Like, immediately or does it take 2 weeks to remove the facial fat?
I don't know about fat removal yet. As for the injections you need to do 2-3 sessions with an interval of 6 weeks. After the treatment your face will be swollen for 1-2 weeks. You might see a significant improvement after 6 weeks or even longer.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
What BF percentage do you need to reach for your face to show its true form? Ie: all the cheekbones, the jawline and the chin being prominent, etc etc? Just for you to be able to see your true genetic potential in terms of facial aesthetics, and considering that, what you'd need to improve on by means of plastic surgery?
It depends upon genetics . I have seen some guys who are 17-18 p body fat but carry it even on body and have chiseled face with threat aesthetics . Know a guy at work and chicks are crazy for him .

On the other hand , bad genetics can mean 10-12 p body fat and yet chubby face , loose chin and no jawline . If that’s you , instead of lowering fat to sub 10 level , go for facial buccal fat removal . That will do wonders .

10 -11 percent is great body fat that can be sustained , with diet & exercise and steroids . For looks maxing , unless blessed with genetics , steroids have no alternative

Sides are dose dependent and compound dependent. If you have sides are 150mg test a week then you have bigger issues to worry about.

10-13% is ideal

You can even have a Moon face in 10% bodyfat its all about Genetics and hormones. How your body stores the fat.

Hqdefault resize 20160913 162503 740x431

If you don't have facial definition at a reasonable 10-12% due to poor bone structure of facial fat distribution, you are out of luck. Simple as that.
Brutal :blackpill:

It's very heavily genetic, I know ppl at 18-20% who look better and leaner face wise than others do at 12-14%