Gives you top faggot halo for Tyrone to make you his bunk bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Jhon Smith, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
I have a small ass and a small cock

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 20327, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
Tbh i've heard women talk negatively about the flat asses of men.

They do enjoy a good ass apparently. Shocked me too when i was 18 years old and first discovered that woman actually give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, datboijj, 6’1cel and 3 others
turn around real quick :what:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 20056
LIfefUEL for my assmaxxed ass

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
turn around real quick :what:
Mirin.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
My ass is huge, but it's firm. Somewhere between JLO and Kim K. Like I have immense volume on the sagittal plane, but also crazy anteroposterior projection. It is quite a spectacle to see in motion ngl. The thing is I don't have the perfect ass for a male. It's actually ideal for a female in the distribution between fat and muscle.

I can also confirm that I have caught ppl peeping at my bunda on numerous occasions. Ofc it means nothing on its own because of my subhuman FACE. I can't deny though, it does happen... a lot. I actually tend to wear baggie joggers because when the outline of my ass is exposed... it draws too much bad attention.

I was doing some good mornings' today in the gym and a pancake Becky was mesmerised by my cheeks. Not in a lustful way though. She was defo jealous that her backside is like the Netherlands, whereas I am straight up the Himalayas. She saw my FACE and immediately looked away in repulsion. Then she looked at my ass again, but she was angry. At that moment, her chadsexual mind computed many BBL simulations in the hopes that it would improve her chances with chad. I knew deep down though, that no matter how many squats she did, no matter how much she hit her glutes, no matter what exercise routine she followed, artificial procedures etc. etc.... she would never have an ass like mine.

Knowing that I make flat beckies seethe, brings me great satisfaction.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 28691, Boxingfan and 14 others

They do enjoy a good ass apparently. Shocked me too when i was 18 years old and first discovered that woman actually give a shit.
True, I've heard this a lot too. Many women complaining how most guys have like no ass...so if you workout to get a nice butt you will definitely stand out in the eyes of women. They love when guys wear tight slacks to show off their booty (one girl even told me she loves watching baseball to look at their butts JFL).

a02f18c3e7b199f9129b9edde999f559.jpg

The buttpill is hella underrated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, n0rthface, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
My ass walks in a room 2 minutes after my dick’s through the door

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I would even argue big ass is more important on males than females

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 18244 and Richard_Hungwell
True, I've heard this a lot too. Many women complaining how most guys have like no ass...so if you workout to get a nice butt you will definitely stand out in the eyes of women. They love when guys wear tight slacks to show off their booty (one girl even told me she loves watching baseball to look at their butts JFL).

My ass is huge, but it's firm. Somewhere between JLO and Kim K. Like I have immense volume on the sagittal plane, but also crazy anteroposterior projection. It is quite a spectacle to see in motion ngl. The thing is I don't have the perfect ass for a male. It's actually ideal for a female in the distribution between fat and muscle.

I can also confirm that I have caught ppl peeping at my bunda on numerous occasions. Ofc it means nothing on its own because of my subhuman FACE. I can't deny though, it does happen... a lot. I actually tend to wear baggie joggers because when the outline of my ass is exposed... it draws too much bad attention.

I was doing some good mornings' today in the gym and a pancake Becky was mesmerised by my cheeks. Not in a lustful way though. She was defo jealous that her backside is like the Netherlands, whereas I am straight up the Himalayas. She saw my FACE and immediately looked away in repulsion. Then she looked at my ass again, but she was angry. At that moment, her chadsexual mind computed many BBL simulations in the hopes that it would improve her chances with chad. I knew deep down though, that no matter how many squats she did, no matter how much she hit her glutes, no matter what exercise routine she followed, artificial procedures etc. etc.... she would never have an ass like mine.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Richard_Hungwell

Brother, how much do I have to pay for pictures?

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard

Thoughts on this sort of butt shape? Mine is similar:
2961753 2954523 20220624142932

@Johnnybegood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, datboijj, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
My ass is huge, but it's firm. Somewhere between JLO and Kim K. Like I have immense volume on the sagittal plane, but also crazy anteroposterior projection. It is quite a spectacle to see in motion ngl.

Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Erik-Jón and Xangsane
You have to have sufficiently wide chest and shoulders though to go with it, or else it just looks weird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, datboijj, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
More fags will look at ur ass than girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Richard_Hungwell
@Toth's thot thus you ?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

90% of women peg men

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Brazitard and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane

I got the same problem: men touch my ass all the fucking time, slapping and squeezing it. I once fucked I high T 220lb 18yo landwhale and she obsessed over my ass: it is soft and firm at the same time and I don't train it...

A user today said I look High E but I'm pretty High T actually, I could be High T + High E which would explain some things...

Anyway it wasn't my choice to be like this so I have to cope the best I can (by wearing baggy clothes just like you)... And yeah, my ass is fucking amazing too.

100% true: there's this brazilian soccer player nicknamed Hulk and he gone viral some years ago and all women would talk about on Twitter was his ass LOL

• +1
I got the same problem: men touch my ass all the fucking time, slapping and squeezing it. I once fucked I high T 220lb 18yo landwhale and she obsessed over my ass: it is soft and firm at the same time and I don't train it...

A user today said I look High E but I'm pretty High T actually, I could be High T + High E which would explain some things...

Anyway it wasn't my choice to be like this so I have to cope the best I can (by wearing baggy clothes just like you)... And yeah, my ass is fucking amazing too.
Spread them cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
being a shower is everything, girls look at your dick

ITT: coomers of the highest caliber

Do girls even care about mens ass?

Obligatory: @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane