[Big Black Cope] Why do people here overrate black men in the racial hierarchy?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Blacks usually have an ugly appearance with large, flat noses and big lips, a common failo for SE Asians, quite a few are bald, and most of the women they get are fat, trashy white girls and sheboons, not enviable in the least. I have never seen a girl who isn’t black ever fawn over a Tyrone celebrity, so why is the BBC perception so widespread here? They even do very poorly in online dating studies.

1644970189204-jpeg.576437

1644971352738-jpeg.576443

I even met quite a few young Blacks with Aspergers before, so them being naturally much more NT than other races is just not true. They suffer the racepill the same as any other ethnic group in the west.

They are the poorest race, even third world monkeys like me born from shitholes moneymog them in 1 generation, seen to have the lowest status, there is just about no advantage for blacks it seems like except for having the most sexually liberal women out there willing to have sex exclusively with them, sheboons.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 17676 and 12 others
I would argue curries as a race mog blacks in the west: better-looking women, less rapey, ghetto stereotype, higher economic and social status, lighter skin, more eurocentric features, blacks are likely at the complete bottom of the race smv hierarchy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, exo, NT Master and 33 others
Nigger cope lol they are poor drug addicted and ugly monkeys, only reason some do well is because of media, political pandering bullshit and representation stuff 🤣

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others
@stevielake on suicide watch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19948, Marsiere214 and 2 others
mirin these videos of prime white jb shitting on niggers. indians are just shy skinnyfat smelly shitstains, at least blacks are funny and make good music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, The_God, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Nigger cope lol they are poor drug addicted and ugly monkeys, only reason some do well is because of media, political pandering bullshit and representation stuff 🤣
Even then, people subconsciously see niggers as inferior.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15004
mirin these videos of prime white jb shitting on niggers. indians are just shy skinnyfat smelly shitstains, at least blacks are funny and make good music
View attachment 1549316
So they're jesters for whites: they are a completely dependent, slave mentality race. :lul:

View attachment 1549316
So what if they are taller, no one respects niggers, everyone subconsciously sees them with pity.
What is white privilege? the origins and meaning of the term used amid  Black Lives Matter debate - and why it's misunderstood | The Scotsman

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 17676 and ItsOver.com
View attachment 1549316
We are doctors, engineers, we with the Chinese will eventually replace whites in the economy: niggers existence is only for Jewish entertainment.

The dire situation has been particularly hard to watch for the large number of Indian American healthcare workers who spent the past year battling the pandemic in their adopted country. The American healthcare system relies disproportionately on Indian doctors, with 1 out of 10 physicians in the U.S. identifying as Indian — the majority of whom were born in India, according to census data.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 17676 and 5 others
good job man, keep helping sick people and solving problems while whites steal your women leaving u with nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 15827, spark and 2 others
good job man, keep helping sick people and solving problems while whites steal your women leaving u with nothing
That won't happen, all the metros will soon become filled with ethnics like NYC, white men will be outnumbered and lose their status. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 7098, Hikicel69 and 2 others
Because 70% of this forum is in high school and they see black athletes (who start school later than whites and mature sooner than whites) scoring prime white girls. Black men peak in high school obviously.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 19530, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
meeks kelly oubre bbc is numba 1

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
@stevielake on suicide watch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Find where I explicitly rated blacks high in smv? I’ve gotten more BS from retards claiming I rate them too low.

Whites and Hispanics have higher smv so do white passing ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Hot take

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
The Racial Hierarchy in Dating for Males is as follows:

1. White

2. Blacks, Latinos

3. Asians, Indians

I remember there was a study saying that an Asian man would need $309K extra a year to compete with a broke white man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, bedes, Deleted member 17676 and 10 others

1. White

2. Blacks, Latinos

3. Asians, Indians

I remember there was a study saying that an Asian man would need $309K extra a year to compete with a broke white man.
Where are the Arabs? :unsure:

Arranged marriages are stimulus packages for Indians.

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus
cause low inhib and fucking white women theory

white males see someone that is primal and is suppose to be lower status fucking white women so their curiousity turns into arousal

what did @stevielake do? He's a good man.
He's obsessed with me.

I'm actually one of the few non bbc copers on this website. The reason blacks don't have the lowest smv is because the media depicts us as impoverished helpless victims who need saving lol. Most non black women chose us out of pity and virtue signaling rather than out of sexual attraction. It's the same way people would chose an anemic one legged dog at the animal shelter over a well bodied one.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Chadeep, Clark69 and 2 others
So they're jesters for whites: they are a completely dependent, slave mentality race. :lul:

So what if they are taller, no one respects niggers, everyone subconsciously sees them with pity.
What is white privilege? the origins and meaning of the term used amid  Black Lives Matter debate - and why it's misunderstood | The Scotsman's misunderstood | The Scotsman
Same can be said for Indians… nobody respects them either, your Both shit but blacks are higher SMV due to the media, body halo (taller height bigger mulches BBC), and NT (yes they are more NT stop coping some have Aspergers but that’s super rare compared to toegether groups)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and thereallegend
Race baiting weirdo.

+ It never began for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 16853, spark and 2 others

1. White

2. Blacks, Latinos

3. Asians, Indians

They’re 2 in racial hierarchy behind whites. Mog all Asian ethnicities. And they beat out mestizos/ Castizos because of height.
Find where I explicitly rated blacks high in smv? I’ve gotten more BS from retards claiming I rate them too low.

Whites and Hispanics have higher smv so do white passing ethnics.
Blacks are higher in SMV than real Latinos (mestizos) but below Castizo and Mullatinos

Still that’s in looks but blacks are taller than Castizos but I’ll say Castizos still higher SMV due to white passing ethnic appeal. Whtie passing ethnics also highe than blacks but they aren’t a race

Overall blacks are 2nd behind whites

1 white
2 black
3 Latino (Mestizo only not including Castizo or white passing or mullatino)
4 Arab
5 Polynesian
6 East Asian
7 south Asian

Also
Lol at steve you basically just said blacks are abused gangrenous dogs picked out of pure pity

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 16618, Chadeep and 2 others
Blacks usually have an ugly appearance with large, flat noses and big lips, a common failo for SE Asians, quite a few are bald, and most of the women they get are fat, trashy white girls and sheboons, not enviable in the least. I have never seen a girl who isn’t black ever fawn over a Tyrone celebrity, so why is the BBC perception so widespread here? They even do very poorly in online dating studies.

I even met quite a few young Blacks with Aspergers before, so them being naturally much more NT than other races is just not true. They suffer the racepill the same as any other ethnic group in the west.

They are the poorest race, even third world monkeys like me born from shitholes moneymog them in 1 generation, seen to have the lowest status, there is just about no advantage for blacks it seems like except for having the most sexually liberal women out there willing to have sex exclusively with them, sheboons.
some niggas really took the word of some mook that doesn't even live in the west and ran with it

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Blacks are higher in SMV than real Latinos (mestizos) but below Castizo and Mullatinos

Still that’s in looks but blacks are taller than Castizos but I’ll say Castizos still higher SMV due to white passing ethnic appeal. Whtie passing ethnics also highe than blacks but they aren’t a race

1 white
2 black
4 Arab
5 Polynesian
6 East Asian
7 south Asian

Also
Lol at steve you basically just said blacks are abused gangrenous dogs picked out of pure pity
I'm not that wrong.

George Floyd protest is a prime example. Stacies worldwide were protesting for him and spamming their social media with BLM. I guarantee 90% of them wouldn't even look in his direction if he were walking down the street let alone date and fuck him. It's only when he was portrayed as a helpless victim of racism did they give a shit about him out of white guilty, pity, and virtue signaling.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7098, Chadeep and 2 others
Same can be said for Indians… nobody respects them either, your Both shit but blacks are higher SMV due to the media, body halo (taller height bigger mulches BBC), and NT (yes they are more NT stop coping some have Aspergers but that’s super rare compared to toegether groups)
Higher SMV due to media. :lul:
They have no presence outside of sheboons, most women wouldn't mention any black celebrity, as most attractive to them, the same as any other ethnic minority if you asked them.

They aren't more NT than other races, they just thugmaxx to hide the fact.

Body halo: highest obesity of all the races, no evidence of blacks having bigger dicks, and the top physique blacks in the NFL get betacucked by their gfs and wive in the divorce settlements and child payments after they retire.

They are right below Arabs in smv.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 17676, Chadeep and 3 others
Higher SMV due to media. :lul:
They have no presence outside of sheboons, most women wouldn't mention any black celebrity, as most attractive to them, the same as any other ethnic minority if you asked them.

They aren't more NT than other races, they just thugmaxx to hide the fact.

Body halo: highest obesity of all the races, no evidence of blacks having bigger dicks, and the top physique blacks in the NFL get betacucked by their gfs and wive in the divorce settlements and child payments after they retire.

They are right below Arabs in smv.
Blacks do better than Arabs gooks curries and every other ethnic… so if blacks get no ass well then what are ethnics getting :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. Latinos (mestizos) get less ass than them only castizos and mullatinos get more ass

Celebs are outliers we are talking about slaying as a whole not using chads or Tyrone’s here you low IQ pajeet, the fact is your avg ugly black guy outslays ethnics IRL, there’s a reason why white men dont fear Arab or pakis taking their women. Granted no race takes Whire girls from us as Whire women HATE NON WHITE MEN AHAHHAB

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: summerglow, Mewton and Deleted member 16618
I'm not that wrong.

George Floyd protest is a prime example. Stacies worldwide were protesting for him and spamming their social media with BLM. I guarantee 90% of them wouldn't even look in his direction if he were walking down the street let alone date and fuck him. It's only when he was portrayed as a helpless victim of racism did they give a shit about him out of white guilty, pity, and virtue signaling.
George is ugly though…. If it was Simeon panda I’m sure they’d fuck him let’s not play games

Women cry when they see babies and puppies die yet they wouldn’t fuck them. So feeling sorry for something doesn’t mean you must fuck it JFL

They're bald by choice

1 white
2 black
4 Arab
5 Polynesian
6 East Asian
7 south Asian

Also
Arabs before black, what have you smoked jfl. Mulattos before arabs yea but not coca cola blacks

Arabs before black, what have you smoked jfl. Mulattos before arabs yea but not coca cola blacks
I have lived life and gone to night clubs, blacks out slay Arabs, you must be high on ghat if you think otherwise

He's obsessed with me.

I'm actually one of the few non bbc copers on this website. The reason blacks don't have the lowest smv is because the media depicts us as impoverished helpless victims who need saving lol. Most non black women chose us out of pity and virtue signaling rather than out of sexual attraction. It's the same way people would chose an anemic one legged dog at the animal shelter over a well bodied one.
You mog @RealLooksmaxxer hard, bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Most dont overrate blacks on this site . but slaying is a racist lie to make whites dislike black and other immigrants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
That's why foids in my school were dating ugly short niggers instead of me, a 6'2 average looking white guy. But whites mog blacks. Of course they do. You're completely right.

Standards for white men's attractiveness is much higher for blacks, but white men must mog blacks somehow.

Just ignore the fact blacks are represented everywhere no matter the looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Imo only whites can give an objective opinion of the race hierarchy beneath them.

All I’m gonna say is if I wasn’t white - I’d 100% be black as my second choice and I wouldn’t even hesitate for 1 second to make that decision.

Taller than curry’s and Asians, more masculine, biggest dicks and most muscular of all races

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
We are doctors, engineers, we with the Chinese will eventually replace whites in the economy: niggers existence is only for Jewish entertainment.
do you think indians garner any level of respect in the west?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 16618
Imo only whites can give an objective opinion of the race hierarchy beneath them.

All I’m gonna say is if I wasn’t white - I’d 100% be black as my second choice and I wouldn’t even hesitate for 1 second to make that decision.

Taller than curry’s and Asians, more masculine, biggest dicks and most muscular of all races
Yeah. BBC halo is powerful.

Media halo or failo is real

Friendly reminder being Asian is one of the best predictors of being KHHV

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Zer0/∞
I would argue curries as a race mog blacks in the west: better-looking women, less rapey, ghetto stereotype, higher economic and social status, lighter skin, more eurocentric features, blacks are likely at the complete bottom of the race smv hierarchy.
JFL at "less rapey" have you seen how curries act in europe? sick bastards rape any white girl they come across :lul: the stereotype of black men being horny rapists comes from old white supremacist propaganda, while curries legitimately have the highest rape rates in all of europe :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1645495886943.png
    1645495886943.png
    726.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Mewton, hairyballscel and 2 others
JFL at "less rapey" have you seen how curries act in europe? sick bastards rape any white girl they come across :lul: the stereotype of black men being horny rapists comes from old white supremacist propaganda, while curries legitimately have the highest rape rates in all of europe :ROFLMAO:
That’s only in Europe, Eurocuck statistics don’t count.

That’s only in Europe, Eurocuck statistics don’t count.
Keep cherry-picking pajeet. the majority of the curry disapora lives in europe so your point is invalid. And its evident to see you're coping hard lmao in what universe do curries mog black ppl? Majority are short betabuxxers who give up on dating and get an arranged marriage :lul: the average black zoomer is taller, stronger, and has infinite more appeal than any pajeet could ever wish of having. Curries hate themselves more than any racist ever could :ROFLMAO: dont even try to place yourself above other races when even you know that your race is inferior in every way to whites

Attachments

• 1645502478925.png
    1645502478925.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigNigga69, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17201 and 1 other person
"less rapey"

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bedes, Mewton and 4 others
Keep cherry-picking pajeet. the majority of the curry disapora lives in europe so your point is invalid. And its evident to see you're coping hard lmao in what universe do curries mog black ppl? Majority are short betabuxxers who give up on dating and get an arranged marriage :lul: the average black zoomer is taller, stronger, and has infinite more appeal than any pajeet could ever wish of having. Curries hate themselves more than any racist ever could :ROFLMAO: dont even try to place yourself above other races when even you know that your race is inferior in every way to whites
The average currycel’s life mogs the average blackcel + your women look ugly, fat as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15004 and Deprived
The average currycel’s life mogs the average blackcel + your women look ugly, fat as fuck.
JFL for assuming im black. literally anyone with above a single braincell could see how blacks mog curries hard. BTW the average height of men in india is 5'6. average height of a black male is 5'10 :lul: also average penis size in india is 4 inches, I dont blame curry foids for wanting to get with a white man, small penis is a tell-tale sign of being low testosterone and weak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Hikicel69, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
Depends on the Indian. I'd take being punjabi over any black in a microsecond

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, .🇹🇩. and Zer0/∞
JFL for assuming im black. literally anyone with above a single braincell could see how blacks mog curries hard. BTW the average height of men in india is 5'6. average height of a black male is 5'10 :lul: also average penis size in india is 4 inches, I dont blame curry foids for wanting to get with a white man, small penis is a tell-tale sign of being low testosterone and weak
Imagine defending BBC theory faggot and there are many curries in the west that are 5’10+ from better nutrition.:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69
The chinks released Coronavirus to prevent India from becoming a superpooer in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
yeah whites and some castizos have higher SMV than blacks,but all other ethnics are waaaaay below them in the racial SMV hierarchy.other ethnics literally have negative minus SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, hairyballscel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person