[Big Black Cope] Why do people here overrate black men in the racial hierarchy?

Who would've guessed.

OP is an Ugly Pajeet.
62147898aaac3985490298

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, NeedToSucceed, hairyballscel and 7 others
Who would've guessed.

OP is an Ugly Pajeet.
View attachment 1556623
There is a reason he targeted black people, and not other races, arab people have brown skin and are the closet to looking black. The rage he feels is that people who also have brown skin, are deemed higher in the sexual market place, so he goes on some bigot rant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, PrinceLuenLeoncur, spark and 2 others
There is a reason he targeted black people, and not other races, arab people have brown skin and are the closet to looking black. The rage he feels is that people who also have brown skin, are deemed higher in the sexual market place, so he goes on some bigot rant.
Sensed it from a mile away lol.

Can't even feel bad for him.

• +1
Reactions: spark
cuz thr black

Higher SMV due to media. :lul:
They have no presence outside of sheboons, most women wouldn't mention any black celebrity, as most attractive to them, the same as any other ethnic minority if you asked them.

They aren't more NT than other races, they just thugmaxx to hide the fact.

Body halo: highest obesity of all the races, no evidence of blacks having bigger dicks, and the top physique blacks in the NFL get betacucked by their gfs and wive in the divorce settlements and child payments after they retire.

They are right below Arabs in smv.
Talk to any girl who has a lot of sex and they will tell you black men usually have bigger dicks.

I can’t make this shit up. There’s a reason why sex workers, for example, do not do dates with black men.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blacks usually have an ugly appearance with large, flat noses and big lips, a common failo for SE Asians, quite a few are bald, and most of the women they get are fat, trashy white girls and sheboons, not enviable in the least. I have never seen a girl who isn’t black ever fawn over a Tyrone celebrity, so why is the BBC perception so widespread here? They even do very poorly in online dating studies.

1644970189204-jpeg.576437

1644971352738-jpeg.576443

I even met quite a few young Blacks with Aspergers before, so them being naturally much more NT than other races is just not true. They suffer the racepill the same as any other ethnic group in the west.

They are the poorest race, even third world monkeys like me born from shitholes moneymog them in 1 generation, seen to have the lowest status, there is just about no advantage for blacks it seems like except for having the most sexually liberal women out there willing to have sex exclusively with them, sheboons.
you're literally one of the ugliest users on here, why constantly shit on black people? at least they can pull their own women and if they aren't low-class can also get decent white girls

That won't happen, all the metros will soon become filled with ethnics like NYC, white men will be outnumbered and lose their status. :feelshah:
doesn't happen i live in a majority ethnic cities and white people still get treated better

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hairyballscel, Marsiere214 and 3 others
The irony is That Pajeets are basically black's cousins raped by Arabs/Persians. I dont get why these shitskins try to shit on their Black cousins tbh.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Korea
I would argue curries as a race mog blacks in the west: better-looking women, less rapey, ghetto stereotype, higher economic and social status, lighter skin, more eurocentric features, blacks are likely at the complete bottom of the race smv hierarchy.
View attachment 1549299
Jfl the mental illness

Kys

Reminder this is what abos used to look like until they were raped by aryans and produced the most disgusting turds in existence aka curries

Attachments

• 20220215_151951.jpg
    20220215_151951.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69
Curries have 0 dick size. Smallest in the world. That's such a turn off its insane
Curries have actually piss looking skin due to yellow undertones
Absolutely nothing remarkable about their bodies. Nothing. Black men got the glutes, the less tricepular fat, the penis, the small waist. Curries? Fucking what and where?
Black men can pretty boy or thug max in 2022. Curry can only rape max. There is nothing going on for them. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
European features? Hilarious. You look like discount abos but possess none of the features that make abos hot. Jfl compare curry and abo orbitals. You also lack the neoteny and dimorphic bodies that black men do though, which means you can't even prettyboy max like them
Bobs and vegene have ruined curry reputations. You think the fact that Black men are low inhib ruins their reputations? Or that women give a shit about IQ?
Niggresses have neotenous faces and hit as fuck bodies with tighter pussies. I don't even fucking know why curry women exist. What for? What are they doing there?

I hate niggers but. Holy. Fuck. I literally hate curries so much more it consumes me. DO NOT try to posit yourself as better than ANYONE. Don't you DARE assume you have anything to give or gift humanity. Fucking turd:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69
The irony is That Pajeets are basically black's cousins raped by Arabs/Persians. I dont get why these shitskins try to shit on their Black cousins tbh.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Only phenotypically. Genetically they have nothing in common with blacks

• +1
Reactions: herewego1
you're literally one of the ugliest users on here, why constantly shit on black people?
He doesn't deny it so it doesn't failo his thread tbh
If anything blacks should be extra offended that an obese curry thinks low of them :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 7098 and Zer0/∞
Sands have higher smv than blacks: they have the same or higher smv than even whites with positive, hypermasculine ethnic stereotypes and caucasiod skulls/features that are closer to western beauty standards. (y)

Sands have higher smv than blacks: they have the same or higher smv than even whites with positive, hypermasculine ethnic stereotypes and caucasiod skulls/features that are closer to western beauty standards. (y)
Mullatto blacks like rob evans mog any arab on the face of the earth. Plus why are you shitting on blacks? there ethnics who do relativley well in the dating/mating market if they look decent, you being an ethnic would in a weird way benefit from this, seeing if a women is into a good looking black men, then there is a high probality she is into good looking ethnic men, including indians, i dont see the weird ethnic basing, as an ETHNIC YOURSELF. ???

What's up with curries on this forum, most curries I've met in England have been cool with me, some even like brothers but the curries on this forum are big time haters, probably because you're getting roasted yourself but curries in England also get roasted and they still aren't racist like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and stevielake
mirin these videos of prime white jb shitting on niggers. indians are just shy skinnyfat smelly shitstains, at least blacks are funny and make good music
View attachment 1549316
Cope more while my HHC fucks your women

Congratulations on realising absolute god awful levels of plastic, pollutants, and poor diet cause bad development, retarded nigger incel.
My father was 5'8, my mother 5'2-3 (can't tell), his father was taller, then his father was 6'8, and I am now 6'3-4 on a good day at nearly 19. Your graph even supports this, mongoloid, as industrial pollution increases, height decreases.

It's the Jews who are just baiting for a race war

I even met quite a few young Blacks with Aspergers before, so them being naturally much more NT than other races is just not true
I actually agree with this
This whole "blacks are so NT!" narrative on internet forums is extremely offensive to black people with sever mental illnesses and trauma.
Many are just undiagnosed and most are masking/posturing, because otherwise they will be judged and bullied by their communities. At least acquired mental problems are very common in black communities. You cannot be NT in an environment where pain, destruction, early childhood abuse, etc... is widespread, if not normalized.
Blacks [ISPOILER](who are high functioning enough to be able to)[/ISPOILER] are just often very good at masking and posturing + often refuse to get any kind of help or get diagnosis so they go under the radar.

Your favorite rapper might appear to be an outgoing jester maxxing "NT" clown with funny colored dreads and tattoos :
Hsfs

But no, he is not "NT". How can he be NT when he got molested as a child? How can he be NT when he saw extreme acts of violence in his early childhood? But he won't tell you he has constant panic attacks preventing him from sleeping correctly because he doesn't want to be perceived as "weak", as a "bitch" by his community. However he will take drugs to cope with his problems but will posture and pretend to just be a criminal idiot "getting lit!" when actually he is coping with mental health problems. He will do a lot of hyper-masculine posturing to appear "tough" and mask the reality that deep inside, he forever feels weak because of childhood trauma and his self-destructing environment.
Black people, globally, are often insane. The insanity displays itself differently in different communities. Africans for instance have the added problem of having even less mental health awareness and blaming everything on evil spirits, jinns, juju, Satan, etc... Black people as a whole have very high rates of insanity, and on top of that, whether it's congenital or acquired, their environment will most definitely worsen the problem.
Studies in the past that have downplayed the insanity of black people just didn't account for the lack of diagnosis. Recent studies are slowly destroying the myth as more and more blacks in first world countries are starting to get diagnosis for their problems and mental health awareness is increasing.

ADHD is very common in black communities in the USA contrary to what previous studies had stated, moreso than in the general population :
Contrary to what is stated in the DSM-5, the results of this systematic review and meta-analysis suggest that Black individuals are at higher risk for ADHD diagnoses than the general US population
PTSD is more common among blacks in the USA :
Autism was in the past said to be highest among whites, but recent studies have found that it's "become" higher in black communities :
Our findings suggest racial/ethical disparities in the temporal trend of ASD prevalence, although these differences were not statistically significant. A higher prevalence of ASD in White individuals was previously reported,1,6 whereas our analysis indicated that the prevalence in non-Hispanic Black individuals has surpassed that of White individuals since 2018, which is consistent with a recent study using data from the Individuals With Disabilities Education Act.3 More important, the increasing prevalence in Black individuals was linked to diagnosis of ASD at a younger age, potentially explained by the improved access to health care in recent years
All races have similar rates of BPD, but blacks are more likely to get misdiagnosed or get poor/no treatment, worsening the problem :ROFLMAO: :
They also have higher rates of psychotic symptoms :
Results showed that Latino Americans (13%) and African Americans (15%) had a higher lifetime rate of psychotic symptoms than Euro-Americans (9%) and Asians (9%).
Even in this recent study from 2018, they found evidence that rates of anxiety disorder might be much higher than previously thought in black communities because of under diagnosis :
Focusing specifically on race, we found that whether a respondent expressed anxiety symptomology or described feeling fearful, Native American, white, and Hispanic respondents were significantly more likely to receive an anxiety disorder diagnosis compared to black respondents. This suggests potential underdiagnosis among black respondents and/or overdiagnosis among Native American, white, and Hispanic respondents. Either way, these data suggest that race is an important factor in whether one receives an anxiety disorder diagnosis
this research established that black respondents who experience anxiety symptoms often do not receive diagnoses. The next obvious empirical question to ask is: What is happening to black respondents who do not receive these diagnoses? There are a multitude of possibilities. For instance, they may receive a different mental health or medical diagnosis, experience a loss of social functioning due to untreated symptoms, or (successfully or unsuccessfully) self–treat
Tumblr nw34jdeHlk1tga0gco1 400

But sure, "blacks are so NT". Stop trivializing the pain just because those who can act like loud dancing clowns to hide and cope with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, AscendingHero, prettyboyswag and 3 others
Notice how their wives are there, retard. She's acting a whore on the beach and they want her off:lul:
yt boys cant cope with the hhc pill bhai

overrate niggers? HAHAHAHHAAH

black men are seen as more alpha with big cock, Indians are just betabuxxers.

It’s a combination of racists posting about how blacks are cucking everyone to provoke racism, ethnics(Asians and Indians) who are jus retarded and don’t understand the west and deluded blacks who don’t want to accept their place in the hierarchy. East Asians are the threat to whites. The incels on this site are way out of touch with reality, the only thing they get right is that looks matter

I used to post that blacks weren’t slaying back in lookism to help them since it’s causing racism but I don’t care anymore. That this site is deluded won’t change reality, reality is blacks are at the bottom of society and things will only get worse for everyone

• +1
Reactions: NT Master
Cope thread

Blacks usually have an ugly appearance with large, flat noses and big lips, a common failo for SE Asians, quite a few are bald, and most of the women they get are fat, trashy white girls and sheboons, not enviable in the least. I have never seen a girl who isn’t black ever fawn over a Tyrone celebrity, so why is the BBC perception so widespread here? They even do very poorly in online dating studies.

1644970189204-jpeg.576437

1644971352738-jpeg.576443

I even met quite a few young Blacks with Aspergers before, so them being naturally much more NT than other races is just not true. They suffer the racepill the same as any other ethnic group in the west.

They are the poorest race, even third world monkeys like me born from shitholes moneymog them in 1 generation, seen to have the lowest status, there is just about no advantage for blacks it seems like except for having the most sexually liberal women out there willing to have sex exclusively with them, sheboons.