Big chin/tall chin/projecting chin is COPE for guys ... Doesn't make you gl UNLESS.....

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
The entire lower-third + ratios are good. Seriously, anyone who thinks just simply having a huge chin will looksmax them is INSANE.

Many guys you can see in pics have great chins, but they're nowhere near Chads & even often still in the invisible-tier normie leagues.

A Maher-like chin only looks good when it's on ... you guessed it ... Maher. Maher's chin isn't suddenly gonna make an average guy look good. And even if you shortened Maher's chin he'd still mog 99% of guys, so thinking it's each individual feature is seemingly missing the point.

This is why specific area surgeries are cope a lot/waste, like often chin, rhino, cheekbones, etc. without considering EVERY bit of facial harmony or facial "real estate" in how that new feature/adjustment will look with all else. Often the WHOLE lower-third needs changes....

If you aren't going to adjust everything around the hyperfocused spot you may as well never bother with looksmaxxing that seriously at all. A big chin may be associated with looking "masculine" but the truth is that looking simply "more masc" isn't going to necessarily make you appealing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and mug
Water?

a chin that is too small is a huge failo tho

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 23558, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
Agree with that for sure.

I think upper maxillary projection is the crux of everything. There’s no LF3 or LF2 for moving it forward so you’re stuck with what you have.

There’s only so much you can augment zygos before it looks uncanny, and then your lower third needs to match.

Lower third is definitely the most customisable part.

dnr + get mogged

3216424 1671793941630

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Ethan Cúnt and Deleted member 23558
wow no shit bro

no shit.. a single good feature wont make you gl bro

thats crazy bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, niggersodomizer69, VenatorLuparius and 4 others
yeah you pretty much need the bare minimum chin to harmonize with your face and make sure its defined

View attachment 2017799

Still looks good even with a short chin, keep CHINCOPING nigga.

What makes him/you/that guy look good is EYES + HARMONY/SOFT TISSUE, then only does some jaw/zygos help to make him more masc.
horrbile morph.. but yea.. it dont matter..

ratios are all about being within the ideal range.. rather about "The more the betterE"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
haha @DoctorLooksmax how can you cope?

Wdym bro- he said unless the rest of your lower third is good?

I have the angularity and width in the rest of my lower third to back it ip

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust

I have the angularity and width in the rest of my lower third to back it up

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust

I have the angularity and width in the rest of my lower third to back it ip
im gonna be honest I didn't read the thread, this site is pretty useless moving forward, but yeah in all honestly I don't think taller chin would ascend you, it isn't like you have a baby chin or overly big philtrum