Big dick game is legit.

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
My fwb avoids eye contact and likes the lights to be turned off during sex. She never said something that would remotely indicate her liking my face.

She regularly mentiones that it feels to her like my dick goes up until her stomach and that she does not even need a anal plug with me (for the virgins: anal plugs make the pussy tighter) because my dick is thick enough.

Kind of nice being complimented on ones dick, but it innerly destroys me everytime that she subconsciously tells me my face is ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Chadelite, SpearOfOrion and 2 others
Whats your girth?

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
that’s not ideal tbh

you’re just a human dildo at that point, work on improving your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, turkproducer, SixFootManlet and 3 others
size? nohomo

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
that’s not ideal tbh

you’re just a human dildo at that point, work on improving your face
Micropenis confirmed

Big dick confirms you will have sexual options for life. Dick doesn't age like face or height

WHATS YOUR LENGTH AND GIRTH SON????

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Chadelite, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
If you say anything below 5.8 girth then i dont give a fuck.

You're literally 7' and our experiences are SO different. No wonders I've been told I'm larping lol

My fwb avoids eye contact and likes the lights to be turned off during sex. She never said something that would remotely indicate her liking my face.

She regularly mentiones that it feels to her like my dick goes up until her stomach and that she does not even need a anal plug with me (for the virgins: anal plugs make the pussy tighter) because my dick is thick enough.

Kind of nice being complimented on ones dick, but it innerly destroys me everytime that she subconsciously tells me my face is ugly.
what r ur stats

Length 7 inch never measured girth can do so tomorrow.
Normal condom size is 54mm. I have to buy 64mm, they are expensive and only available in sex shops/internet. It is the second largest size I know off. Largest ist 69mm.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Chadelite, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Big dick means nothing if you never get the chance to use it anyway

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
I SWEAR, THESE PHAGS ALWAYS MAKE THESE THREADS BUT NEVER PUT THEIR SIZE RIGHT IN THE OP, THIS INFURIATES ME! :rage::rage::rage::rage:

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Normal condom size is 54mm. I have to buy 64mm, they are expensive and only available in sex shops/internet. It is the second largest size I know off. Largest ist 69mm.
I need 60mm at 5.35" girth so you should be a legit 5.75" thick

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2846
If you say anything below 5.8 girth then i dont give a fuck.
im 5.4
giphy.gif

duck ur like 6” girth

i wish i had a few more mm’s of girth

Measure ur dick bro for us

Captura de Tela 2020 01 03 as 214755

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
You're literally 7' and our experiences are SO different. No wonders I've been told I'm larping lol
Girls tell me my dick is huge and I’m 7.5 idk what bitches your talking to but either a. There lying b. They are 1 in a million size queen

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and RAITEIII
its cope my dick is 2 inches hard (head excluded) when i go fast i can catch up with 8 inchers

you cant lose when you go 250mph like a bugatti son

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Micropenis confirmed

Big dick confirms you will have sexual options for life. Dick doesn't age like face or height
Erection quality does though

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Kade and Deleted member 2846
Girls tell me my dick is huge and I’m 7.5 idk what bitches your talking to but either a. There lying b. They are 1 in a million size queen

I've got many threads about all the stuff going on with this whore and till this day we keep meeting up here and there tbh. I've been traumatised lol.

Overall all foids online expect to from me to have a real massive cock so I'll have to start to dick maxx this month tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
I need 60mm at 5.35" girth so you should be a legit 5.75" thick
I'm 6" girth no estat and 69mms are kinda loose despite being advertised for my girth, those are for legit mandingo sized niggas

• +1
I wish my dick was 10x8 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and OOGABOOGA

I've got many threads about all the stuff going on with this whore and till this day we keep meeting up here and there tbh. I've been traumatised lol.

Overall all foids online expect to from me to have a real massive cock so I'll have to start to dick maxx this month tbh
That’s one girl whose a outlier literally any other girl will say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and RAITEIII
Micropenis confirmed

cope harder

my dick is good size and my face is solid

you need an above average face for a woman to genuinely love you, never said dick didn’t matter, just that you need a bit of everything

also by the time your height decreases a notable amount by age, odds are your dick will stop like it used to as well

post dic pic with measurement

I wish my dick was 10x8 tbh
You should get dickmaxxing while you’re still in puberty. Girls are gonna expect you to be hung like a mf at that height

My fwb has my face as her lock screen and loves my dick

You should get dickmaxxing while you’re still in puberty. Girls are gonna expect you to be hung like a mf at that height
how dickmaxx

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
My fwb avoids eye contact and likes the lights to be turned off during sex.
That one is brutal. For Chad, women don't like the lights to be turned off but actually to be on. But when she finds the man not that attractive, then the light need to be off so she can imagine another (Chad) person attached to the dick.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Blitz, CopingCel and 1 other person
it's so over for me due to my tiny penis.

That one is brutal. For Chad, women don't like the lights to be turned off but actually to be on. But when she finds the man not that attractive, then the light need to be off so she can imagine another (Chad) person attached to the dick.
OP is getting cucked every time he fucks his hoe. Brutal.

JFL at being a human dildo.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2846
OP is getting cucked every time he fucks his hoe. Brutal.

JFL at being a human dildo.
hes fukcing a foid without being in ltr with her fucking chad

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate