Big dick is such cope

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Banned
Like you’re not walking around with your penis out no foid is gonna approach or be interested in you over it because they have no idea. Like you have better chance of sleep with a girl if you have a good face because even if your dick small she won’t know tell it’s too late she might not sleep with you again but that’s better than ugly face and big dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, cadee, user123456 and 6 others
3943361 IMG 20240208 014245

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and 9 others
Greysweats max.
bighandsmax.

Doesn't matter for LTR unless it's small but it matters for slaying/hookups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Like you’re not walking around with your penis out no foid is gonna approach or be interested in you over it because they have no idea. Like you have better chance of sleep with a girl if you have a good face because even if your dick small she won’t know tell it’s too late she might not sleep with you again but that’s better than ugly face and big dick
Going to bring you to gigaTyrone

Greysweats max.
bighandsmax.
Then you’re just an ugly freak with big hands and a bulge in his pants (they probably assume it’s a gun)

• Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, iblamechico, kebab and 1 other person
bud really liked my post and then @ed me knowing i already saw it, are you mentally there
No nigger I tagged you at the same time you comment then I liked your post

true unless you're bulgemaxxing which is still creepy af
Doesn't matter for LTR unless it's small but it matters for slaying/hookups.
size matters for LTR maybe even more than for ONS