Big disparity in looks irl isn’t uncommon.

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
What I mean is that everyone on this forum says chad and true truecels are rare irl. I’ve already made a thread on the chad part but JFL if you live in the west and think this is true you hang around too many inner city areas. Like I said go to an upper class school or even a decent middle class school and you can see 6+ PSL people irl.

I’ve already explained it but I’ve seen people who are legit 6+ PSL model
/actor tier in looks and some are pursuing it. I knew a 6’7/6’8 chadlite & yes HTNs are obviously slaying but you can definitely find people more attractive.

As for truecels I mean like sub 3 PSL I’ve seen some people have claim this is rare or this isn’t common but JFL. If you go to a decent HS you can find a range of truecels to chads. In university it’s even more bigger. I’ve seen people like B02cel tier level
Extreme recession, real big bulging eyes, boneless looking, etc legit look deformed.

Stacies (6+ PSL foids) are the actual more rare ones. Even then you can find them in upper class private schools but they are definitely rarer and less common to see. I can’t remember the last time I saw one. HTBs aren’t that uncommon but any HTB+ foid is pretty much stacy tier level to the average man.

Also the average male looks better than the average female. This should be common sense atp. I regularly see low tier garbage truecel equivalent of foids with MTNs+. Not uncommon to see that type of looks difference in couples with Hispanic Zoomers here.

JFL at copers claiming they see ugly men with more attractive women :lul: it’s usually just a looksmatch.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Agendum, NordicLeonhard and 13 others

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Nah the average female looks better then the average male tbh

And I doubt the people you mean would be rated 6 PSL on here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: bigseal, Deleted member 62070, Mewton and 6 others
why am i so ugly?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel

And I doubt the people you mean would be rated 6 PSL on here
No I compared them to the forum chads and the people rated as chad/chadlite here. They look very similar and the people I’m talking about have even better features than some.

Also it’s different in Germany you have actual attractive women there.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and InnerVoid
What I mean is that everyone on this forum says chad and true truecels are rare irl. I’ve already made a thread on the chad part but JFL if you live in the west and think this is true you hang around too many inner city areas. Like I said go to an upper class school or even a decent middle class school and you can see 6+ PSL people irl.

/actor tier in looks and some are pursuing it. I knew a 6’7/6’8 chadlite & yes HTNs are obviously slaying but you can definitely find people more attractive.

As for truecels I mean like sub 3 PSL I’ve seen some people have claim this is rare or this isn’t common but JFL. If you go to a decent HS you can find a range of truecels to chads. In university it’s even more bigger. I’ve seen people like B02cel tier level
Extreme recession, real big bulging eyes, boneless looking, etc legit look deformed.

Stacies (6+ PSL foids) are the actual more rare ones. Even then you can find them in upper class private schools but they are definitely rarer and less common to see. I can’t remember the last time I saw one. HTBs aren’t that uncommon but any HTB+ foid is pretty much stacy tier level to the average man.

Also the average male looks better than the average female. This should be common sense atp. I regularly see low tier garbage truecel equivalent of foids with MTNs+. Not uncommon to see that type of looks difference in couples with Hispanic Zoomers here.

JFL at copers claiming they see ugly men with more attractive women :lul: it’s usually just a looksmatch.
You've probably never seen a 6psl dude irl. At 4.6 psl people think you're a model irl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, proxyy, Xangsane and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, edgemaxx and Luffymaxxing

Bit I do agree that the avg woman looks worse. They all look like recessed rats lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, proxyy, Xangsane and 3 others
thats not a fair comparision to make because men and women have different standards to be attractive

• +1
You've probably never seen a 6psl dude irl. At 4.6 psl people think you're a model irl.
I directly compared them to the people you claimed were 5 - 6 PSL + and they have the exact same features, coloring, etc. Ive seen plenty of dudes irl who resemble some of these forum HTN/chadlites+ .

You legit mog the average Greek hard are you just non NT you’ve been rotting in BP places since 2016
@InnerVoid where did you used to rot at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Luffymaxxing
  • +1
You are right but this trash hole is not ready to accept this reality. First let's focus in convincing them that Indians are human beings and then we can delve into the more complex issues.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: munamees and ElTruecel

I'd say truecels are rare AF. Abnormalities like recession are uncommon. I count on fingers the males that have same recession as me. Everyone has normal chins and jaws.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Mr. Nobody and ElTruecel
You legit mog the average Greek hard are you just non NT you’ve been rotting in BP places since 2016
i get heightmgged by 17 yo girls lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Luffymaxxing
bad take on the chad part at least here in the US. i agree with the truecel part tho

Congrats man

At 2 psl its very rare for me to see someone who looks worse than me.I don't think I have seen up to 10 people who I mog and its february

• Hmm...
So basically go to white rich areas to find GL people.

Spot on

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and ElTruecel
I'd say truecels are rare AF. Abnormalities like recession are uncommon. I count on fingers the males that have same recession as me. Everyone has normal chins and jaws.
Depends but here not super rare cuz of ricecels and a lot of birdcel tier recessed people.
3F000970 7469 4477 BD6F 5B78512D8BE1

I legit see a Zoomer like this irl. But like imagine dizzy in this pic if he was 6 foot and had bigger bulgy eyes. That’s legit what he looks like.

I’ve seen a few foids like this too. Like legit recessed really fucking bad they could pass as deformed.

Depends but here not super rare cuz of ricecels and a lot of birdcel tier recessed people.View attachment 2733247

I legit see a Zoomer like this irl. But like imagine dizzy in this pic if he was 6 foot and had bigger bulgy eyes. That’s legit what he looks like.

I’ve seen a few foids like this too. Like legit recessed really fucking bad they could pass as deformed.
I only saw 3 people in my life with these lookz. Talking about zoomies ofc. Recession is rare IRL since it's an abnormality.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Mr. Nobody and ElTruecel
bad take on the chad part at least here in the US. i agree with the truecel part tho
Upper class private schools are chad central. You can find 1 or 2 in a decent school lol.

Spot on
No there’s plenty of Hispanics that are 5+ PSL here.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Upper class private schools are chad central. You can find 1 or 2 in a decent school lol.

No there’s plenty of Hispanics that are 5+ PSL here.
Hispanic private schools don’t exist they’re all white though

• +1
Hispanic private schools don’t exist they’re all white though
Yea there’s more European leaning Latinos around here. But I see plenty of the more mulatto Dominicans that look like @MakinMogReturns or smth like this
47ADC62F FAE9 4365 944A C1490B2BEFA6

Also the average male looks better than the average female.
not true here but more likely to be true in the usa than in european countries

• +1

Spot on
i once sneaked into a private school walked around and felt like destroying the skull of everyone there
most entitled bitchy stuck up spoiled vapid cunts ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037

6PSL people aren’t at your average school.

Do you know how good 5PSL is?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, shabby890, proxyy and 1 other person
6PSL people aren’t at your average school.

Do you know how good 5PSL is?
My school wasn’t average it was pretty good but there was def 1 or 2 kids 6 PSL.

Also yea ofc 5 PSL isn’t common it’s top 5% overall but that’s overall. Amongst Zoomers it’s not common ofc but 5 PSL is solid HTN which is definitely something not giga rare.

Like good forward growth, prominent cheekbones, good eye area & decent ratios are definitely not common but not super rare either.

• +1
I only saw 3 people in my life with these lookz. Talking about zoomies ofc. Recession is rare IRL since it's an abnormality.
its a redpill cope that the average person is short obese poor ugly etc. no idea why blackpillers still say the same shit.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and St.TikTokcel
My school wasn’t average it was pretty good but there was def 1 or 2 kids 6 PSL.

Also yea ofc 5 PSL isn’t common it’s top 5% overall but that’s overall. Amongst Zoomers it’s not common ofc but 5 PSL is solid HTN which is definitely something not giga rare.

Like good forward growth, prominent cheekbones, good eye area & decent ratios are definitely not common but not super rare either.
pat me

• Woah
i once sneaked into a private school walked around and felt like destroying the skull of everyone there
most entitled bitchy stuck up spoiled vapid cunts ever
what country?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
its a redpill cope that the average person is short obese poor ugly etc. no idea why blackpillers still say the same shit.
something is wrong with you if you consider that redpill

No chads in the gulf max here is 5.5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, ElTruecel and Xangsane
something is wrong with you if you consider that redpill
why? redpillers sell you courses and tell that phrase to motivate you to buy them.

‘average person is fat, but with this course you can be above average with little to no effort!’

but those who are fat are not even your competition in the first place. it’s like making $10k/year in a developed country and being happy because africans make $1/day.

but those who are fat are not even your competition in the first place.
you compete with normies not chads as chads are very rare, and many normies are fat, many are short, many have poor facial features therefore if you dont have that you are mogging your competition

not sure about where you are but avg guy here definitely looks like shit

• Hmm...
you compete with normies not chads as chads are very rare, and many normies are fat, many are short, many have poor facial features therefore if you dont have that you are mogging your competition

not sure about where you are but avg guy here definitely looks like shit
People who make these claims about seeing moggers everywhere I need to see pics. I've never seen any area where 5psl and htn was extremely common
At best high normie is common. Usually in the upper class areas it's more common to have a decent jaw but they'll have bad ratios with usually shit eye area that doesn't contend them for htn or good eye area and a pretty ass jaw

Outside of those areas guys basically have none. If they're so common then why are guys yes swiping 1/100 guys on any dating app in any city.
What's the next cope, moggers don't use OLD when any white htn can fw ig stacies easily if they actually use OLD? slayers use OLD but in general they just aren't common

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex, chicoperuanowski, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
U just overrate the shit out of people irl ig, find their social media check their pics there and they drop 2 points lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, proxyy and ElTruecel
U just overrate the shit out of people irl ig, find their social media check their pics there and they drop 2 points lol
Bro but that’s what I did for a bunch of them :lul: . I legit compared them to the people considered chads on this forum and random examples of chads they have posted they meet the 6 PSL tier standards.

Like some of them looking a bit like @pneumocystosis for example who’s considered a forum chad.

Bro but that’s what I did for a bunch of them :lul: . I legit compared them to the people considered chads on this forum and random examples of chads they have posted they meet the 6 PSL tier standards.

Like some of them looking a bit like @pneumocystosis for example who’s considered a forum chad.
Pneumo is chad? Since when?
Post the social media of so called chads lol

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Blackgymmax
Yeah im chudlite irl but .orgy users say im mtn?