Big disparity in looks irl isn’t uncommon.

Pneumo is chad? Since when?
He’s considered a forum chad/chadlite or whatever. But he’s considered above HTN by people here.
Post the social media of so called chads lol
:lul: Yea no. But

This is a 6.5 PSL solid tier chad for example right. The people I saw were not that level but weren’t far off

People who make these claims about seeing moggers everywhere I need to see pics. I've never seen any area where 5psl and htn was extremely common
At best high normie is common. Usually in the upper class areas it's more common to have a decent jaw but they'll have bad ratios with usually shit eye area that doesn't contend them for htn or good eye area and a pretty ass jaw

Outside of those areas guys basically have none. If they're so common then why are guys yes swiping 1/100 guys on any dating app in any city.
What's the next cope, moggers don't use OLD when any white htn can fw ig stacies easily if they actually use OLD? slayers use OLD but in general they just aren't common
i agree it makes no sense at all to claim to see moggers everywhere. even in some super rich high class all white area i still can't see it being possible. walking around uni i see guys who are mostly mid ltn to mtn, some are actually legit ugly and some high mtn but i never see anything above high mtn

• +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Deleted member 30037 and Blackgymmax
He’s considered a forum chad/chadlite or whatever. But he’s considered above HTN by people here.

This is a 6.5 PSL solid tier chad for example right. The people I saw were not that level but weren’t far off

6.5 is still mid chadlite zone

Greycel,
6.5 PSL is not mid chadlite lol. 6.5/10 and 6.5 PSL are 2 different things
Greycel, chadlite starts on 6 psl, Chad is 7 and yes I was talking psl wise

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Greycel,

Greycel, chadlite starts on 6 psl, Chad is 7 and yes I was talking psl wise
[IMG alt="proxyy"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/46/46212.jpg?1704967547[/IMG]

proxyy

One day i’ll die on surgery table
Joined Sep 27, 2023
Posts159Reputation152

Ok back to tiktok kid. You normies are trying to change the meaning of chad to make it only applicable to top tier supermodels & actors :lul:. You found out about PSL in 2023, enough with this nonsense

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
Not true. I've been around wealthy circles and I've never seen more than 1 chadlite at a time. You are massively overrating how common they are.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, nofap, forevergymcelling and 2 others
[IMG alt="proxyy"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/46/46212.jpg?1704967547[/IMG]

proxyy

One day i’ll die on surgery table
Joined Sep 27, 2023
Posts159Reputation152

Ok back to tiktok kid. You normies are trying to change the meaning of chad to make it only applicable to top tier supermodels & actors :lul:. You found out about PSL in 2023, enough with this nonsense
Nigger, I’m probably older than 90% forum users, no comment about “meaning of chad” and believe or not but I’ve rotted on bp forums and yt channels for 2 years

• +1
Nigger, I’m probably older than 90% forum users, no comment about “meaning of chad” and believe or not but I’ve rotted on bp forums and yt channels for 2 years
Hmm I guess I’ll believe you but I’ve known about these places & watched yt channels since 2020 JFL.
Not true. I've been around wealthy circles and I've never seen more than 1 chadlite at a time. You are massively overrating how common they are.
Where do you live and what do u consider to be 6 PSL+ or chad? Also nr 6 PSL alone is 0.1% but that’s as a whole accounting for all groups. It should definitely be something so rare that u will not see it in your lifetime. That’s more 7 PSL tier maybe 6.5 PSL tier even. But 6 PSL+ chads u can definitely find

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and proxyy
Hmm I guess I’ll believe you but I’ve known about these places & watched yt channels since 2020 JFL.

Where do you live and what do u consider to be 6 PSL+ or chad? Also nr 6 PSL alone is 0.1% but that’s as a whole accounting for all groups. It should definitely be something so rare that u will not see it in your lifetime. That’s more 7 PSL tier maybe 6.5 PSL tier even. But 6 PSL+ chads u can definitely find
Fair enough, probably your brain is more rotten than mine’s lol

• +1
Why don't you post an example of what YOU consider to be a 6+ PSL then

I was at a private school in London and the highest in the entire school was a HTN/ weak chadlite. About the same equivalent for the girls.

Why don't you post an example of what YOU consider to be a 6+ PSL then

I was at a private school in London and the highest in the entire school was a HTN/ weak chadlite. About the same equivalent for the girls.
David laid, prime Ronaldo, Robert Pattinson

David laid, prime Ronaldo, Robert Pattinson
Yeah then no. There was maybe 1 slayer who was on that lvl in the whole school. The girls were better looking than the boys for sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap and ElTruecel
Yeah then no. There was maybe 1 slayer who was on that lvl in the whole school. The girls were better looking than the boys for sure
I’ve seen dudes around this level in terms of forward growth, eye area and overall features.
Shit ratting kys niggger, Ronaldo is overrated fraud
Cope Ronaldo mogs Stephen curry cuck

I’ve seen dudes around this level in terms of forward growth, eye area and overall features.

Cope Ronaldos smv fell off after Messi humiliated him,

Messi better but Ronaldo more attractive
No shit nigga, Curry gonna surpass Mj lil nigga u wait he gonna shock the world frfr

• Ugh..

The dude who was at that kinda high HTN / weak chadlite was the biggest slayer at the school. All the girls wanted him

• Woah

icl this hockey guy is overrated. Without clout you wouldn't say that he's a chadlite/ chad

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ElTruecel
icl this hockey guy is overrated. Without clout you wouldn't say that he's a chadlite/ chad
Cmon that’s cope. He’s easily 6.5 PSL every single one of his features is far above average and he has giga high foid appeal.

You are right but this trash hole is not ready to accept this reality. First let's focus in convincing them that Indians are human beings and then we can delve into the more complex issues.
sorry indians are just street shitting dogs

Yeah whatever but why are mgs4 bosses so hard?

Keep in mind OP lives in America
And males in America are 5’8 on average and dress like middle schoolers with 0 fashion sense.
Let him come to Amsterdam/London/Milan for a week and I guarantee you he’ll blow his head off.

America is full off ugly cucks

• JFL
Keep in mind OP lives in America
And males in America are 5’8 on average and dress like middle schoolers with 0 fashion sense.
Let him come to Amsterdam/London/Milan for a week and I guarantee you he’ll blow his head off.

America is full off ugly cucks
The average brit is 3 PSL at best

The average brit is 3 PSL at best
The average American is 5’9 and 200 lbs
Go out in any off those cities and you’ll see for yourself that almost every second guy is a looksmaxxxed htn

The average American is 5’9 and 200 lbs
Most obese people are at a lower range they legit bring up the truecel and LTN rate tbf. But no amongst Zoomers it’s not giga common