big eyes correlate the most with male facial attractiveness according to science

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
"Then the researchers broke down the faces into 25 categories, painstakingly measuring the dimensions of each feature to determine which part of the face correlated best with high attractiveness scores.

The results--which were substantially the same for both the white women and later studies with groups of Latino, Asian and black women--found larger-than-average eyes to be the most important factor."

tenor.gif

so what doctor offers bilateral orbital expansion again?

lVZsGCu.png

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, thecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
I will literally rape you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 12146 and 9 others
Ended Friendship With Orbital Decompression
Orbital Expansion Surgery New Friend

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13, thecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 15 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and Deleted member 9699
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Good_Little_Goy
How AleksVs widened IPDPFL

Tripod Osteotomy:
Tripod osteotomy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Good_Little_Goy and homo_faber
I got fairly big eyes lifefuel if true

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, WadlowMaxxing and Good_Little_Goy
20201005 135222

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 5875, bimaximum and 1 other person
"Then the researchers broke down the faces into 25 categories, painstakingly measuring the dimensions of each feature to determine which part of the face correlated best with high attractiveness scores.

The results--which were substantially the same for both the white women and later studies with groups of Latino, Asian and black women--found larger-than-average eyes to be the most important factor."

tenor.gif

lVZsGCu.png
yes wide but thin eyes

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 6128, BigBoy and 2 others
You mean horizontally wide only

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, patricknotstar, Deleted member 2729 and 16 others
Lifefuel for st. Blackops2cel
or shall i say st. slayer blackops2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, lepo2317, BigBoy and 3 others

are they talking about the same thing here?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4797
Makes sense tbh
Women want vibrant eyes full of life like strijds and gandys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
are they talking about the same thing here?

yes looks like it, matches the description perfectly of tripod osteotomy

i think what dr sinn offers and bilateral orbital expansion are 2 different things no?

Makes sense tbh
Women want vibrant eyes full of life like strijds and gandys
Gandy has the best eyes of any male model. Many of them have hooded upper eyelids, great infraorbital, brow ridges, PCT etc..

But what sets Gandy apart is that inhuman PFL distance
777f9d06950286d96c7413c6144979ce.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, 5'8manlet, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
You mean horizontally wide only

you know whats funny - in another study scientist claimed attractive eyes have a shorter pfl in average

„On the other hand, Caucasians or Blacks showed opposite trends in terms of palpebral fissure width. It was 28.94mm and 31.02mm in average Caucasians and Blacks, respectively, whereas it was 27.45mm and 28.58mm in attractive Caucasians and attractive Blacks, respectively. This shows that Caucasians and Blacks tend to find smaller palpebral fissure width to be more attractive."

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

fuarrrr

he embodies what the article in the op says is ideal - a perfect combination of masculine traits (jawline) and high e prettyboy features

thats probably why cavill appears so attractive to women too, high trust bambi eye area combined with a hunk jaw

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Your threads about eye area are really good btw.

big eyes are good but only wide eyes

tall eyes look shit

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 9344

tenor.gif

lVZsGCu.png
kinda makes sense
02c3ef16df0049d492f75a71516688d5.jpg

these eyes brutally mog
standardscoper.png

these cringe squint chink tryhard eyes

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber and Deleted member 9344
you know whats funny - in another study scientist claimed attractive eyes have a shorter pfl in average

„On the other hand, Caucasians or Blacks showed opposite trends in terms of palpebral fissure width. It was 28.94mm and 31.02mm in average Caucasians and Blacks, respectively, whereas it was 27.45mm and 28.58mm in attractive Caucasians and attractive Blacks, respectively. This shows that Caucasians and Blacks tend to find smaller palpebral fissure width to be more attractive."

i wonder if that study controlled for facial width though. could be that not absolute pfl but the pfl to face width ratio is most important

they don't even no what there fucking talking about it pisses me of bug eyes are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
So is it the jaw, the eyes, the cheekbones? are this studies contradicting other studies or they all agree?

What a Stacy and Chad indeed

Faces of the Future 4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, 5'8manlet, Chadlitecel and 5 others
It's a sign of neoteny

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hairyballscel, Gaia262 and Chintuck22
One study says one thing, next says another. Fuck this shit.

“A man who possesses an attractive combination of (infant-like), mature, expressive, and good grooming features; who looks outgoing and well dressed, rugged but also cuddly, and masculine but not extremely sex-typed, may appear to offer the best chance for an affectionate, high-status . . . mate,” the study concludes.

What women want, Cunningham says, is a FACE that has it all.

Be maesthetic strikes again. Water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and hairyballscel
“A man who possesses an attractive combination of (infant-like), mature, expressive, and good grooming features; who looks outgoing and well dressed, rugged but also cuddly, and masculine but not extremely sex-typed, may appear to offer the best chance for an affectionate, high-status . . . mate,” the study concludes.

What women want, Cunningham says, is a FACE that has it all.

Be maesthetic strikes again. Water is wet.
Prettyboy over masthetic though

wtf at that study
THIS is the future of Humanity if big-eyed subhumans keep cross-breeding with hunter-eyed humans.

At least, one should be able to ClintEastwoodmax and fraud slitty hunter eyes

174 webedia cine news 378 eae 69d3c149ddd1811c66d836cb8f clint eastwood a 90 ans sa carriere e

lifefuel contribution from @Hunterslayer

" Plastic Surgery, an article was published entitiled ‘Effective Lateral Canthal Lengthening with Triangular Rotation Flap’. In this paper, the authors describe a lateral canthal lengthening procedure that us both effective and has a very low rate of complications. In this technique a triangular flap 4mm or so away from the lateral canthus was incised and rotated 45 degrees laterally maintaining the continuity of the lower eyelid gray line. A new lateral canthus was created by suturing the rotation flap to the lateral orbital rim maintaining a triangular shape. The procedure was judged successful in 95% of the patients with visible lateral extension. The continuity of the gray line on the lower lid was maintained with a natural-looking triangular shape. The average amount of lateral extension was 3mms. Some minor complications did occur, such as wound dehiscence, webbing, and scarring, but these were stated to be easily corrected.which were easily corrected. "

lifefuel contribution from @Hunterslayer

" Plastic Surgery, an article was published entitiled ‘Effective Lateral Canthal Lengthening with Triangular Rotation Flap’. In this paper, the authors describe a lateral canthal lengthening procedure that us both effective and has a very low rate of complications. In this technique a triangular flap 4mm or so away from the lateral canthus was incised and rotated 45 degrees laterally maintaining the continuity of the lower eyelid gray line. A new lateral canthus was created by suturing the rotation flap to the lateral orbital rim maintaining a triangular shape. The procedure was judged successful in 95% of the patients with visible lateral extension. The continuity of the gray line on the lower lid was maintained with a natural-looking triangular shape. The average amount of lateral extension was 3mms. Some minor complications did occur, such as wound dehiscence, webbing, and scarring, but these were stated to be easily corrected.which were easily corrected. "
Yeah
This is an article
[/URL]

And before someone start shitting that there are gook , Caucasians also can widen pfl by much less amount but still .

Plus for some its LifeFuel for other no , IT not like whole page is filled with whites

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
if ur thesis is true op, where are the bitches sucking me off? my parents literally said to me "you have big cow eyes!" jfl, they think prey eyes are attractive kek

if ur thesis is true op, where are the bitches sucking me off? my parents literally said to me "you have big cow eyes!" jfl, they think prey eyes are attractive kek
maybe you lack cavhill jaw structure to balance it off

PFL is extremely important

so according to the study that the guy is a slayer?

7548.jpg
MikeSkinner03EM261113-1.jpg
Mike-Skinner-The-Streets-photo.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet and datboijj
20210204 014901

I'm gonna cry

tenor.gif

lVZsGCu.png
CRAZY LIFE FUEL FOR ME

Eye size correlates the most to adiposity, being fat basically hides your eyes, just be lean theory strikes again. Also trusting online females is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
HOE-LEE-FUK
!

who is dis?

i think what dr sinn offers and bilateral orbital expansion are 2 different things no?

Effectively same

i really do find girls with bigger eyes attractive tbh.

when they have small squinty eyes it looks shit on a girl imo