BIG hack to make bulking compatible with looksmaxing

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
Just see a girl regularly that likes you a lot (you might have to lower your standards a bit) while you are in a gaining phase and look bloated. That way you can make progress in the gym and gain muscle without feeling like shit about your soft looking features because you're still getting pussy and validation. Ideally, you meet the chick before bulking up when your face is still chiseled.

This is what I'm doing rn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Thinking_Machine, Deleted member 8365 and 3 others
does not work when you are narcissistic and only value your own opinion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, chawaje, TopzCat1 and 4 others
Idealwifey

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Deleted member 15827 and TrestIsBest
Maybe. I'd say I'm a lil narcy myself tho but mirin my physique is part of that. I can tell myself my face will be back to ideal in a couple of months and I'll look even better than before due to increased muscle mass (I'll do some neck training this cycle which might even boost my facial attractively slightly).

Also, doing a bulk and gaining strength and muscle mass is just an insanely fun process to me, looksmaxing completely aside

Maybe. I'd say I'm a lil narcy myself tho but mirin my physique is part of that. I can tell myself my face will be back to ideal in a couple of months and I'll look even better than before due to increased muscle mass (I'll do some neck training this cycle which might even boost my facial attractively slightly).

Also, doing a bulk and gaining strength and muscle mass is just an insanely fun process to me, looksmaxing completely aside
Good for you bro, mirin your ability to disregard your facial looks. I have started a bulk countless times but always fall back into borderline anorexia because my bloated face makes me feel homicidal rage. Ngl I need to get some sort of facial surgery to be able to bulk without my mental health going to shit

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and TrestIsBest
Good for you bro, mirin your ability to disregard your facial looks. I have started a bulk countless times but always fall back into borderline anorexia because my bloated face makes me feel homicidal rage. Ngl I need to get some sort of facial surgery to be able to bulk without my mental health going to shit
Well, way better to be addicted to looking good facially than to excessive Gymcelling

Did u ever get approached in the gym or approach someone?

Just see a girl regularly that likes you a lot (you might have to lower your standards a bit) while you are in a gaining phase and look bloated. That way you can make progress in the gym and gain muscle without feeling like shit about your soft looking features because you're still getting pussy and validation. Ideally, you meet the chick before bulking up when your face is still chiseled.

This is what I'm doing rn
Dont work like that

Did u ever get approached in the gym or approach someone?
No, just some eyefucking going on. I am very focused when working out usually and must look pretty unapproachable and also always wear headphones. I'll need to leave the AirPods at home sometimes and try to meet some gym chicks ngl. Wbu?
Dont work like that
Why?

dnrd. OP, whos the chick in your avi?

Terrible advice, even obese foids ghost me after sex

This.
I could have a literal harem of gigastacies loudly crying for a dicking in the other room, but the second I look at myself in the mirror and don't like what I see, living immediately becomes worthless.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055