Big myopia can give you too bulgy eyes

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
The axial length of the eye at birth is approximately 17 mm and reaches approximately 24 mm in adulthood. It is typically longer than 24 mm in myopes and shorter than 24 mm in hyperopes. Each mm of change in axial length of the eye corresponds to approximately 2.5 D See biometry of the eye; ultrasonography.

Average axial lenght is 24mm
For example if someone Has-5 D his axial lenght is 26mm and 2mm is a large difference.
I have like -2.5 so IT means my eyeball is 1mm longer which for sure make a difference.

To myopcels - is there any way to shorten eyeball
Cause lasic won't do anything only remodel corner .

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
just make screen less bright tbh

You don't need less eye, you need more bone.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, AutisticBeaner and EckhartTollemaxx
it's the other way around

You don't need less eye, you need more bone.
Also but deep set in orbitals eyeball is also important .
I have nice eyes which could look similar to Barett if full hooded
But yes at the same time I need also forward projection of supraorbitals and alot of FAT pad.

Of course my eyes are not Lorsss cuck tier, there are much closer to Jordan or Sean but still need full hooding

LASIK won’t solve this problem. You must look into EndMyopia and reverse your myopia natural. Only way to unelongate the eye. However, I’m not sure how prominent this side effect. Many people I’ve encountered who have gotten orbital decompression due to there eyes not being deep set had perfect vision.

View attachment 778434
This is what I said after Lasik my eyeball still would be long only my cornea would be unnaturally flat
Its the same like downward growth -jaw surgery won't fix cranial base and other bones

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
LASIK won’t solve this problem. You must look into EndMyopia and reverse your myopia natural. Only way to unelongate the eye. However, I’m not sure how prominent this side effect. Many people I’ve encountered who have gotten orbital decompression due to there eyes not being deep set had perfect vision.

View attachment 778434
Is endmyopia legit enough
From one side its logical eye surgeons doesn't want to Cure eyes but from the other...
I really don't know
Scientists probably would fast find a Cure to myopia but it woudnt be a good business