BIG NEWS

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
@Time Travel .. GTFIH!!!

So today I was working, didn't work for an entire week so I was kinda nervous + I had this new place I had to work at.

After like 20 minutes ago from when I started, this extremely cute Asian girl came up to me and said something like "can you help me with scanning the tomatoes?". She was Chinese btw and she looked so insanely adorable with her glasses and shortness. I got so nervous because of her beauty and quickly got someone else to help her. I think she could tell I was blushing by her beauty.

@Time Travel, I surrender here, from now on asian girls are my favorite and after that latina girls. Thanks for bringing me to the other side.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 470 and 7 others
So you didn't ask for contact details?

That's cool just don't create any hapa babies tho please for the love of god

you betrayed me

you betrayed me
When did you like latinas in the first place? You only liked the whitewashed ones on TV that literally just look italina/spanish.

Ofcourse not I was at work, she was way older and a tourist, and I pussied out
Oh god....if you cannot even do that. It is over.

Oh god....if you cannot even do that. It is over.
It's not over. I'm not allowed to do that stuff at work and I'm really nervous around girls

That's cool just don't create any hapa babies tho please for the love of god
The dude I quoted is right. Be sure to use a Johnny if you have sex with an Asian girl because Asian men struggle enough with their own women despising them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The dude I quoted is right. Be sure to use a Johnny if you have sex with an Asian girl because Asian men struggle enough with their own women despising them.
I will. Don't worry.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and BrettyBoy
Why are you all such pussies with women? If you're actually blackpilled, you would give no fucks and act as usual.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Why are you all such pussies with women? If you're actually blackpilled, you would give no fucks and act as usual.
That logic is so retarded. You always try to come over alpha and tough on this website. Just because you're blackpilled and have accepted the truth doesn't mean that you can talk to everyone well. Psychology is extremely complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
It's not over. I'm not allowed to do that stuff at work and I'm really nervous around girls
.excuses.. slayers always find a way and Chinese students are easy as anything

.excuses.. slayers always find a way and Chinese students are easy as anything
You're a retard if you think anyone here is a slayer. Also that literally wasn't my point in the first place.

you fucking traitor

You're a retard if you think anyone here is a slayer. Also that literally wasn't my point in the first place.
Trust an oldcel .. international students are the easiest thing in the world to slay

Trust an oldcel .. international students are the easiest thing in the world to slay
I'm aware but that wasn't my point. I'm high inhib and I get nervous around girls all the time. I wish I could fix this and the fact I'm always very nervous and stressed out.

When did you like latinas in the first place? You only liked the whitewashed ones on TV that literally just look italina/spanish.

they are latinas regardless. Not those moonfaced ugly yellow whores

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
lol what? Maybe in your times old man and maybe with jungle Asians. Korean, Japanese and Chinese international students stick to each other mostly ( and yes I know it’s weird saying this coming from someone who’s dating an international student)

• +1
lol what? Maybe in your times old man and maybe with jungle Asians. Korean, Japanese and Chinese international students stick to each other mostly ( and yes I know it’s weird saying this coming from someone who’s dating an international student)
This is true, although there's still a huge variety of female asian international students who are willing to date a white guy.

get digits next time

That logic is so retarded. You always try to come over alpha and tough on this website. Just because you're blackpilled and have accepted the truth doesn't mean that you can talk to everyone well. Psychology is extremely complicated.
Maybe it comes with experience, but after years of rejection you will lose all your fears.

My first real girlfriend was an interational student (from India). Well documented in PSL history. PUAhate era and then our relationship bled into the sluthate era. And then Big Man Tyrone made a jab at me in the Incelcon video of 2015

My first real girlfriend was an interational student (from India). Well documented in PSL history. PUAhate era and then our relationship bled into the sluthate era. And then Big Man Tyrone made a jab at me in the Incelcon video of 2015

those girls only dated you because ur white

how does it feel

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and ChoSeungHui
  • +1
I'm happy that you finally realized that Asian girls are superior to every other race.
Still a brutal lifemog to, I wish I could meet cute Asian girls

• +1
I'm happy that you finally realized that Asian girls are superior to every other race.
Still a brutal lifemog to, I wish I could meet cute Asian girls
God damn dude. She was a bit older but I freaked out I bet she could tell I thought she looked cute. She was like 22 or something

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Time Travel
God damn dude. She was a bit older but I freaked out I bet she could tell I thought she looked cute. She was like 22 or something
Try to slay her dude

• +1
Try to slay her dude
I can't ofcourse she was way older and I had to work. My boss would've fired me and I live in a city with ALOT of people

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
I can't ofcourse she was way older and I had to work. My boss would've fired me and I live in a city with ALOT of people
Just casually hit on her

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
@Time Travel .. GTFIH!!!

So today I was working, didn't work for an entire week so I was kinda nervous + I had this new place I had to work at.

After like 20 minutes ago from when I started, this extremely cute Asian girl came up to me and said something like "can you help me with scanning the tomatoes?". She was Chinese btw and she looked so insanely adorable with her glasses and shortness. I got so nervous because of her beauty and quickly got someone else to help her. I think she could tell I was blushing by her beauty.

@Time Travel, I surrender here, from now on asian girls are my favorite and after that latina girls. Thanks for bringing me to the other side.
Lol if you actually think Asians are attractive

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy
Write a note saying "hey, do you want to hang out just us two sometime? Meet me at blah blah blah at blah blah oclock, wink at me if youre interested." and secretly pass it on to her

• +1
Asian Women = :sick:

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
Bro why didn't you tag me 😡
Anyway welcome to the asian club

• +1