BigBiceps is secretly a homosexual GTFIH (EXPOSED FOR FAGGOTREY))

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
giphy.gif

AFTER UPON MORE FURTHER INVESTIGATION, I REALIZED THAT @BigBiceps WAS BRUTALLY HUMILIATED AND WAS INVOLVED IN A GANGBANG BY @Biggdink AND HIS SFCEL BUDDIES IN THE SHOWERS OF AN AMERICAN PRISON. (Arrested for attacking @Blackout.xl )
American-History-X-Curb-2.jpg
giphy.gif

images

TO REBUTTAL AGAINST MY FINDINGS AND TO PROTECT HIS INNOCENCE HE ACCUSES ME OF BEING A FAGGOT (ASTAGFIRULLAH) WHEN PROJECTED WITH THE EVIDENCE LINKING IT ALL TOWARDS HIM. BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
tenor.gif

I personally don't care about gay guys, as long as they're discreet about it. I don't support the pride marches where they walk on the open streets with their grotesque outfits, but it's not really my business to care about if 2 guys clap some cheeks at the privacy of their apartment. Why would I even care, gays often take really good care of themselves, so it's 2 chads less to compete for pretty girls.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ON TOP OF THAT HE HE HAS BEEN BANNED (PROBABLY REQUESTED) IN ORDER TO HIDE HIS EMASCULATED ESTROGEN RIDDEN STATE AND SHAME
shower.png
wVSzTcM.gif
source.gif

@TheCopefulCurry @sytyl @Dante1 @goat2x @Mohamad @Shrek2OnDvD @stuckneworleans @TsarTsar444 @Dukeys @Moggy @fonzee98 @Mirin2234
@Britishlooksmaxxer @Lev Peshkov @Over @SubhumanCurrycel @brutal_blackpill @MrGlutton @MarkCorrigan @AbandonShip @Gudru @Golang @tapout

TAGGING CAUSE WHOLE FORUM SHOULD KNOW PLUS MODS: @knajjd @her @Kingkellz @Lorsss

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Chadeep, Lmao and 20 others
big bic is nezi homosexuel feggit, who wents to be pounded by bbc det invede his cuck country

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, BrendioEEE, Deleted member 6856 and 15 others

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Shrek2OnDvD, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
HOLY SHIT OP YOURE RIGHT. I WAS LEAKED THE IMAGE OF HIM GETTING RAPED BY O'BHAI AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE ENJOYED IT.
DFADE4A2 58C2 42A3 BBE2 55EE2F88671C

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6986, Ocelot, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
@BigBiceps
Seen 7 minutes ago

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Ocelot, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
No tag no care

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
BUMP THIS SHIT TO THE TOP, NO DYKES ALLOWED

giphy.gif

Last edited:
When just take a shower goes wrong

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 6856, Lolcel and 3 others
oiksn1rpx0231.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and TsarTsar444
Homophobes are closeted homosexuals

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 9072
no tag no care

The biggest cope I've ever read.
Nope, why would you hate all homosexuals as a straight man whats the thing that bothers you? I know that some homosexuals can be really fucking annoying because their sexuality is their only personality trait. But then there are guys like Bomer and Haynes who act normal. They just leave more bitches for the rest of us.

So i think that homophobes are closeted homosexuals who try to get themselves as far as they can from homosexuality by being homophobic so no one suspects them.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.cope, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
Nope, why would you hate all homosexuals as a straight man whats the thing that bothers you? I know that some homosexuals can be really fucking annoying because their sexuality is their only personality trait. But then there are guys like Bomer and Haynes who act normal. They just leave more bitches for the rest of us.

So i think that homophobes are closeted homosexuals who try to get themselves as far as they can from homosexuality by being homophobic so no one suspects them.
I couldn't care less about homosexual men. Even though it's degenerate and goes against everything that is holy and natural. I still dont give a shit about gay men.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I couldn't care less about homosexual men. Even though it's degenerate and goes against everything that is holy and natural. I still dont give a shit about gay men.
Define "natural". How do you categorise natural from "unnatural"?

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and TsarTsar444
big biceps the type of nigga to drop the soap on purpose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 6986, Butthurt Dweller and 6 others
he still refuses to change his avatar,

how gay of him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

YOU SOUND QUITE LIKE A COCK SUCKING LIBERAL SJW, DON'T MAKE ME EXPOSE YOU FOR BEING GAY TOO

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Last edited:
Not even the first letter

copekilla

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
HOLY SHIT OP YOURE RIGHT. I WAS LEAKED THE IMAGE OF HIM GETTING RAPED BY O'BHAI AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE ENJOYED IT.
What is this forum turning into? Jjfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9072
don't worry brother, I have exposed him and his sfcel homosexual buddies
Check out latest thread, whole forum is dopamind factory lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Do you thinks it's natural?
@TsarTsar444
yes. Unnatural doesnt actually make any sense.

humans are a part of nature. So anything we do is natural. Its a logical fallacy to appeal to nature

yes. Unnatural doesnt actually make any sense.

humans are a part of nature. So anything we do is natural. Its a logical fallacy to appeal to nature
NO MATTER YOUR OPINION, IT IS STILL 100 % WRONG TO ACT ACCORDING TO HOMOSEXUAL DESIRES

• Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip
legit asf, laughing gives you wrinkles and is low t behaviour (peer reviewed)

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Tony and Deleted member 9072
hes right tho , if you care about other dudes fucking each other your prob gay tbh. Its a proven fact that the ones who care much about it is gay themselves , @brbbrah why would you care that someone you dont know fucks someone else in the ass? because you are jealous maybe?
Finding nemo bruce evil laugh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
REMINDER, EVEN HIS SFCEL BUDDIES ARE SO DISGUSTED THEY CAN NOT EVEN HELP HIM THIS TIME

giphy.gif

@BigBiceps you are gay asfk ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and JizzFarmer
This Account is 100 % Satire and humor. Everything I post is a joke and not serious! They are often comedic in nature. I do not condone or accept violence against anyone and am absolutely against it. My "reactions" are just fake and not supports, approvals or endorsements. Information is likely to be fictional in nature.

Enough Said!

Fdfdfdedf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and sytyl
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 9072 and MrGlutton