BIGGER BENEFITS OF RAW EGGS (CHOLINE) [G T F I H] [ ALL CELS ] [New looksmax advice]

X

x69

?????? ????
https://looksmax.org/threads/gtfih-simple-natural-t-boosting-trick-gtfih.1321/

In my previous thread this day you can read about how Raw eggs boost natural T production.
But there are even more benefits that I didn't see.

Raw eggs are extremely high in choline

Quote blue-pilled site (aka no looksmax site):
Raw eggs contain 23 percent more choline than cooked eggs. Choline is a nutrient important in cell membrane structure, and also vital for the proper function of the nervous system. Research has also identified choline as one pathway to a better preservation of memory, so it’s crucial to make sure you get enough in your diet.

Another BP rip off. (I have researched it a lot so its legit)

Choline maintains the proper level of B vitamins that helps in production of energy, collagen and elastin which are essential for firm and smooth skin. Choline also has antioxidant that preserves skin’s elasticity and prevents free radical damage to your skin cells.

Choline helps your skin. It helps producing more collagen and elastin.

CHOLINE BOOSTS HGH
https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/19x-increase-in-growth-hormone-60min.html?m=1

Eating raw eggs won't do it that extreme but it will increase your hgh.
400mg is healthy daily dosage of Choline but this study talks about 1g jfl. Supplementation with Choline is also possible to increase HGH. T b h.
Choline is a natural hgh booster and it works.

1 egg contains about 115mg of Choline.

Choline decreases Estrogen:

This part is straight ripped from Lookism

Choline is a Methylator and will attach itself to Estrogen allowing your liver to flush them out of you. The dirty explanation behind this is that Estrogen is missing methyl in its structure and cannot get them out of your body. We find examples of this in studies related to cancer in women. A. B. Low methylators in your diet is essentially trapping estrogen inside of you. Choline is extremely high in RAW eggs. Choline is all in the yolk of the egg. So, either cook them sunny side up so that you eat raw yolk, or supplement it. Making sure your body has plenty of methlators is paramount to IC3 actually working to dispose of the estrogen.

Researched more about methylators and estrogen and I can confirm that this is truth. Change won't be much tbh but it helps.
And we're looksmaxing here so we wanna take every single benefit we can acquire.

@x69 so drinking raw eggs makes me decrease estrogen while increasing T?
Ye it does.

Choline is Important in Determining Gene Expression During Development
Gene expression is an important part of determining an individual’s characteristics. Some genes in the body may be turned off while others are turned on.
Most aspects of gene expression are determined during fetal development [R].
Some genes are turned off through DNA methylation while other genes remain on [R].
Betaine, a choline metabolite, is essential in providing methylation enzymes with methyl groups [R].
Without a source of methyl groups, methylation cannot occur and gene expression cannot be altered.

Jfl if your mother didn't eat a lot of sources where high levels of Choline were involved. This is ripped of from some site.
Here are the other benefits of Choline which I am too lazy to research. Here:

High Choline levels are also good for your liver so it will probably control bloating of the face. Tbh ngl not sure of this. Just thought it up.
In theory it could also help hair quality.

Raw eggs have been found to contain about 19 percent more zinc than their cooked counterparts.
If you're not supplementing with Zinc you should drink raw eggs tbh. Helps total T.

Raw eggs contain about 36 percent more vitamin D than cooked eggs.
Helps T levels and bones.

Raw eggs contain 33% more omega 3 fatty acids than their cooked counterparts
Omega 3 fatty acids never interested me and I don't know what they do. Looksmax forums all recommend it but I don't care tbh.

Also raw eggs are really easy to digest. It won't hurt your body.

Brb helping my liver functions
Brb increasing myelin for better brain function
Brb increasing by physical and mental performance
Brb improving my mood
Brb becoming a Chad

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@Weed @knajjd
You guys should nominate me for being the best poster on looksmax.org.
This is all new looksmax information which isn't that well known.

@Nibba @Tony @11gaijin @Tricky @Intel.Imperitive

Brb being the best quality poster
Brb being the shittiest shitposter
Brb being a actual poster.

BRB DRINKING RAW EGGS FOR EXTRA T, LESS E,
BRB INCREASING MY LIFE QUALITY

--

@x69 out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, AspiringChad and 1 other person
salmonella?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
salmonella?

You're low T for even mentioning that. Buy good eggs and you have 1 in 90k chance of getting it.
I would play russian roulette for these benefits which is 1 / 6 and you don't even wanna do 1 in 90k?

• +1
You are going full ER on these scientific posts. Great post. I'd say now the position of @Tony as the most helpful poster on this sub is in danger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
You are going full ER on these scientific posts. Great post. I'd say now the position of @Tony as the most helpful poster on this sub is in danger.
no he is shitposting with those eggs tbh

• +1
Damn man...another solid post. How will advice cels recover???

• +1
  • +1
Damn man...another solid post. How will advice cels recover???

The same as always.. Spreading advice that everyone knows.

But now they can say stuff that comesfrom me
Just clean them right

So TLDR, I should be drinking 4 raw eggs/day?
Women in traditional cultures did that when they were pregnant so they could produce a really healthy chad.

U should drink 2+ just for the cholesterol benefits

• +1
U should drink 2+ just for the cholesterol benefits
I see, I have never drank a raw egg but let's see how it tastes, thanks

• +1
I see, I have never drank a raw egg but let's see how it tastes, thanks

If you drink it in 1 go you won't taste anything

DRINK THE YOLK IN 1 GO TBH. Dont bite on that shit its nasty af.
If you do it in 1 go you won't taste anything

• +1
The same as always.. Spreading advice that everyone knows.

But now they can say stuff that comesfrom me
Noice ?

• +1
If you drink it in 1 go you won't taste anything

DRINK THE YOLK IN 1 GO TBH. Dont bite on that shit its nasty af.
If you do it in 1 go you won't taste anything
Okay I'll do thanks

• +1
Bit of interesting info semi-related to OP: I've found out that estrogen is actually good for gaining mass and strength, and when bulking on roids you should keep your estrogen above natural range as long as you can handle the sides.

• +1
Remember to get HIGH QUALITY PASTURE RAISED EGGS The higher quality the egg the more there are vitamins, minerals etc. If the eggs are pasture raised they have a better fatty acid profile etc. etc. etc.

• +1
>2018
>Not having your own Quail farm

Why even live?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back