Biggest anti-aging success stories come from sunscreen but MOST PEOPLE DON’T USE THE CORRECT KIND

D

Deleted member 16530

Zephir
When I was reading about anti-aging stories/anecdotes over time and looking into this topic I’ve noticed most serious/legit success stories come from sun related advice.

In all stories while it takes many years for it to show the results are unrivaled.Maybe tret retinol comes close.

But here is the problem.There is UVA and UVB.UVA rays are the ones that ages you.
Most sunscreens-especially most of american ones- don’t protect against UVA.All SPF stuff protects against UVB (against burning).

So don’t spend your life smearing sunscreen on your face without any benefits while looking like you’ve been slapped with powdered sugar.

How do you get UVA protection?
Get a sunscreen with PA+++ or PA++++ protection “+” shows strength so it’s up to you do decide.

A lot of korean sunscreens and some japanese ones have this(maybe if you look hard you can find us and eu ones but asians apparently take this seriously).So go look for one with PA protection.You might have to import it.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, CT03, LooksmaxxHopeful and 20 others
Thread has mogger potential

Here's a question for sunscreen experts. Which do you suggest?

Zinc Oxide is effective with no sides but leaves your face looking sickly and awful. The chemical ones are fucked, give you cancer, are androgen disruptors etc. What's a white nigga to do?

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
just avoid the sun theory

• +1
Reactions: j05, LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Mine says against UVA :what:

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Lorsss and Deleted member 16530

• JFL
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 15899
I just never go outside :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Mewton, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
Thread has mogger potential

Here's a question for sunscreen experts. Which do you suggest?

Zinc Oxide is effective with no sides but leaves your face looking sickly and awful. The chemical ones are fucked, give you cancer, are androgen disruptors etc. What's a white nigga to do?
I’m pale as well and this is one topic I haven’t made up my mind about.But I’m not sure if chemical ones have as much bad stuff they say they do.
If I make up my mind for good then I might try to make another thread on this.

Do you fully believe what they say?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I’m pale as well and this is one topic I haven’t made up my mind about.But I’m not sure if chemical ones have as much bad stuff they say they do.
If I make up my mind for good then I might try to make another thread on this.

Do you fully believe what they say?
Fully no

But the evidence is strong enough that I'm not crazy about rubbing that shit on my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
anyway spf50 should mog pa++++ by regulation no? :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
what if i dont wanna be pale lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
just get skin cancer and no vitamin d theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, j05, Deleted member 4106 and 6 others
For everyone else you should look into health/cancer topic regarding chemical sunscreens and make up your minds yourselves.

and for @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

I couldn’t understand what you are asking but PA and SPF are completely different.A sunscreen might have 50spf but 0 pa protection.

If you're pale and want color, that's what astaxanthin and beta carotene are for. If you still need tan, take low dose mt2 and expose your face to very limited sun. You'll tan with way less uv exposure than without mt2 assuming you're white

• +1
Reactions: FallenChadlite
I use tret and avoid sun in winter and get the fuckboy melanotan tan in summer. WEAR A HAT.

Having a beard can also protect you from the sun's UV rays.

Sunscreen is a protection from ageing

Not a revsersal

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas and thereallegend
But here is the problem.There is UVA and UVB.UVA rays are the ones that ages you.
Most sunscreens-especially most of american ones- don’t protect against UVA.All SPF stuff protects against UVB (against burning).

but many sunscreen products report UVA protection in their label

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16530
but many sunscreen products report UVA protection in their label
I looked into many places especially serious female ones who didn’t shy away from tretinoin and stuff.To me it seemed like this PA+ protection was the most important thing for them and they absolutely didn’t trust Us or even a good chunk of Eu products.

Overwhelming majority preferred korean.

Honestly I’m not sure if a lot of brands lie about uva protection or act like what little protection they give counts.

To me it seemed like PA stuff is something a brand specifically has to focus on.I even remember it was scandalous on Reddit skincare addiction or whatever it was when they learned this one popular brand didn’t have a pa+ like it was said

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Lorsss
CAN WE START LINKING PRODUCTS MOTHER FUCKERS ?????

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas and Deleted member
cosrx sunscren pa50sph pa+++++
50ml for $22 Canadian, how long does this shit last if you use it everyday on your face?

i rarely goes out so for me 6 month

L1359584

i use this. it says "broad spectrum UVA/UVB" but doesnt provide any rating 🤔

• +1
Which sunscreen to buy without looking like someone just came on your face? Fucking annoying this white stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Which sunscreen to buy without looking like someone just came on your face? Fucking annoying this white stuff
exactly how tf people wear it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
For everyone else you should look into health/cancer topic regarding chemical sunscreens and make up your minds yourselves.

and for @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

I couldn’t understand what you are asking but PA and SPF are completely different.A sunscreen might have 50spf but 0 pa protection.
spf50 is supposed to be ~equivalent to pa4+ by regulation

• +1
La Roche Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultra-Light SPF 50+

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
European sunscreens also have good UVA protection (indicated by PPD, while asians is indicated by PA)

However, this made me question how much UV contributes to aging, and that it may be much less than we think:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Danish_Retard
European sunscreens also have good UVA protection (indicated by PPD, while asians is indicated by PA)

However, this made me question how much UV contributes to aging, and that it may be much less than we think:

Out of everything we can control about skin ageing I'd still say the sun contributes to at least 80% of that. Sure, there are many other factors that will contribute to ageing but I don't feel this post has deboonked anything.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ScramFranklin and Deleted member 16530
Out of everything we can control about skin ageing I'd still say the sun contributes to at least 80% of that. Sure, there are many other factors that will contribute to ageing but I don't feel this post has deboonked anything.
I mean, it's hard to say. They commonly say "UV rays cause 80-90% of the signs of aging"... but what if out of all the things that show aging on your skin, the sun affects 80-90% of them.... but only to a very small degree?

That's very possible and seems to be what the post is getting at. I messaged a skincare chemist about it but she never got back to me.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Fucking low IQ morons spending 18 hours in the sun to get a tan caused American products to overload on UVB protection when UVA protection is all that ever mattered.

:feelsuhh:

Last edited:
The only correct kind of sunscreen is NO sunscreen. It is harmful and toxic. And sunlight wont age you if you avoid PUFAs. Quite the opposite of ageing actually.

Of course I'm not talking about staying hours in the sun.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Descargue96 and AscendingHero
Doesn’t exposure to the sun age you?

This effect is variable, and depends on our hormones and diet.

The unsaturated oils have been identified as a major factor in skin aging. For example, two groups of rabbits were fed diets containing either corn oil or coconut oil, and their backs were shaved, so sunlight could fall directly onto their skin. The animals that ate corn oil developed prematurely wrinkled skin, while the animals that ate coconut oil didn’t show any harm from the sun exposure. In a study at the University of California, photographs of two groups of people were selected, pairing people of the same age, one who had eaten an unsaturated fat rich diet, the other who had eaten a diet low in unsaturated fats. A panel of judges was asked to sort them by their apparent ages, and the subjects who consumed larger amounts of the unsaturated oils were consistently judged to be older than those who ate less, showing the same age-accelerating effects of the unsaturated oils that were demonstrated by the rabbit experiments.

While it is important to avoid overexposure to ultraviolet light, the skin damage that we identify with aging is largely a product of our diet.

There you go.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero and 1 other person

The unsaturated oils have been identified as a major factor in skin aging. For example, two groups of rabbits were fed diets containing either corn oil or coconut oil, and their backs were shaved, so sunlight could fall directly onto their skin. The animals that ate corn oil developed prematurely wrinkled skin, while the animals that ate coconut oil didn’t show any harm from the sun exposure. In a study at the University of California, photographs of two groups of people were selected, pairing people of the same age, one who had eaten an unsaturated fat rich diet, the other who had eaten a diet low in unsaturated fats. A panel of judges was asked to sort them by their apparent ages, and the subjects who consumed larger amounts of the unsaturated oils were consistently judged to be older than those who ate less, showing the same age-accelerating effects of the unsaturated oils that were demonstrated by the rabbit experiments.

While it is important to avoid overexposure to ultraviolet light, the skin damage that we identify with aging is largely a product of our diet.

There you go.
Is saturated fat fine or no fat at all?

There you go.

I love living in modern society where the cheapest and most readily available diets give a quality of life worse than our ancestors :love:

Pale as hell. A white cast on mug face