Biggest ascension story in mankind

Everyone should ascend. You could choose to have only LTR if you want, a high laycount is just for the ego.
people with high slay counts to compensate are miserable people

bald
ascension

pick one

thanks, i must read it, also @copingvolcel recommended him recently
From what I could see, he exaggerated his successes but his previous life before was very average, he was never subhuman in looks, just average.

Also, he isn't a very good looking guy in the face, and he isn't very muscular either, but he looks above average because he is lean. That is the most effective looksmax that he did and he even said so himself.

What I dislike about him is that he of course lies by claiming that anyone can get some decent success on Tinder just by having good pics and not being fat. The truth, which I found only 1 year later, is that you need to look sexy to get laid on Tinder. You don't have to be like Chico Lachowski or Sean O Pry, you just need to look like a guy who gets laid and he does mention that but he tries to make people believe that it's just a matter of taking better pics and dressing better when in reality, your level of muscle mass, your jaw and cheekbones, and your body fat percentage determine how sexy you will look if you also dress well and take above average quality pictures.

I think that the reason why he doesn't tell the whole story is either because he is blue pilled to the core and believes nobody can be permanently subhuman or because he is lying to make more money like every other dating coach.

I know these things even more now because I have realized that many of you were right, I am indeed skinny fat. I just measured my waist today and it is 36 inches but my face looks as lean as most people who have a 30 inch waist, that is because my genetics for fat distribution on the face are top tier (genetic elite) and my jaw bones are amazing and I have high cheekbones.
I also didn't notice before because I have an anterior pelvic tilt so it hides my bulge.

So today, I have started a cut to lose 5 lbs per month until I reach a 32 inch waist, then I will lean bulk at a rate of 0.5 lbs per week with a 10% caloric surplus and when, around 1 year later, my waist reaches around 34 inches, I will go on another cut to get back down to 32 inches and repeat the process to maintain a visible six pack.
My face will look way better and my muscles will show because I'll gain strength and muscle while cutting. This is how I will get rid of my skinny fat look and finally ascend. I have a plan set up for the next 3 years with strength goals, proper caloric intake and physique goals in the form of pictures and amazing motivation to keep me going.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
ion remember askin
375A042A 17F2 4938 B888 AAA18ECB0CD3