biggest cope of the century:

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
girls don’t approach

i have a lower end of htn ish friend that just told me about receiving a love letter from a cute girl a class below us, he didn’t even talked to her before that and now hes banging her

jfl, if you don’t get approached girls it’s over for you, sorry, you’re below normie smv

it’s not even about psl, what women find attractive is way different and more complicated
@WadlowMaxxing
@Danish_Retard
@lutte
@realklay11
@Chintuck22
@RealLooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 10913, PeakMaleHeight and 10 others
I do not believe this story sorry buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2729
tldr just be born chad

• +1
so its not about looks, but its about looks

got it
psl is about autistic quantifications of facial attractiveness

smv is all that matters

my friend would be rated like 3,5psl but hes a slayer at 15

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, WadlowMaxxing, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
It makes no sense if he is only HTN show pics of HTN ngl
jfl
i just said his psl doesn’t matter because guys can’t really properly rate other guys’ attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9670
jfl
i just said his psl doesn’t matter because guys can’t really properly rate other guys’ attractiveness
agree somewhat but girls lie about ratings so how can we get objective ratings then fuck this shit

• +1
Life begins at mid tier normie.

Seriously though, u know you’re developing/looksmaxxing well if girls are approaching u now when they didn’t before.

• +1
agree somewhat but girls lie about ratings so how can we get objective ratings then fuck this shit
by looking at their behaviour
by looking at who they have a crush on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Chintuck22, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
I think this site is getting better at figuring out what girls like eg. @rambocel isn't subhuman and has decent appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
by looking at their behaviour
by looking at who they have a crush on
Unironically cannot tell who girls crush on but probably I just dont have enough girls in my social circle also social circle is dead cuz of (((covid))) fml

got approached twice by some ethnic jbs. Am I above or below normie smv?

psl is about autistic quantifications of facial attractiveness

smv is all that matters

my friend would be rated like 3,5psl but hes a slayer at 15
He's 15. Girls do not approach when they're older because they get so much more attention as they grow older and they realise guys will fuck anything and they want the best they can get, unless you look like some Greek god at 19-20 girls aren't approaching you and the best they'll do is give you signs of interest.

Age is a factor here. I know heaps of guys that were Chad in my highschool that were doing well with women but as soon as they got older, they aren't doing no where near as good because they didn't age well and girls increased their standards.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, 6’1cel, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
He's 15. Girls do not approach when they're older because they get so much more attention as they grow older and they realise guys will fuck anything and they want the best they can get, unless you look like some Greek god at 19-20 girls aren't approaching you and the best they'll do is give you signs of interest.

Age is a factor here. I know heaps of guys that were Chad in my highschool that were doing well with women but as soon as they got older, they aren't doing no where near as good because they didn't age well and girls increased their standards.
legit thats why i cage when i see people 14-17 and here
you have to be truecel to find about this site while still in school

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, 6’1cel, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
pretty much damn over for us autistic cels....
;/

damn

• +1
I think this site is getting better at figuring out what girls like eg. @rambocel isn't subhuman and has decent appeal
Rambocel is not good looking, but he's young and he's tall and at his age girls love guys with good harmony and softer features . He will struggle as he gets older because his face isn't attractive and lacks dimorphism. He will obviously get girls but no where near as much as he does now, best for him to grow a beard and gain muscle at his height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rambocel and Deleted member 9670
True, most girls I got with approached me.

But I honestly get off more at the fact of another man failing at sleeping with our slutty female co workers

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
legit thats why i cage when i see people 14-17 and here
you have to be truecel to find about this site while still in school
Idek how it's possible to find this site at that age. Like I'm guessing 14-17 year olds are watching red pill content and YouTube recommends them like a face and lms video and they click on it cuz it's like what attracts women and they watch the whole shit and they're like wtf and they slowly become like brainwashed into blackpilled

No one should know blackpill til you're 18 and even then you should still go outside and experience life cuz this shit isn't like some religion