BIGGEST DESCENSION IN HISTORY? (RATE 14 YEAR OLD ME) (Looksmax origin story)

Did I descend?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 16133

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’ŠTHIS IS MY CURSE ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿฉธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ฟ
IF YOU ARE A GREYCEL, OR UNREGISTERED USER, READ THIS WHOLE THING!
THIS IS WHAT A FORUM CAN DO TO A PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN WITH GOALS, ASPIRATIONS, AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THEIR LIFE. AFTER READING THIS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DECISION ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY STORY, YOU MAY PICK UP THE REST IN FRAGMENTS, BECAUSE IT ALL CONNECTS. THIS IS THE LORE OF AN INCEL WHO LOST EVERYTHING, ENJOY AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

It's late 2020, and a high tier becky at James Sapphire's school calls him a prettyboy. So he decides to look it up and see what that word means, a picture of chico comes up on a website called Looksmax.me.
James freshman
9th grade james

He clicks on the image, and down the rabbit whole he goes. That's how he discovered this website, eventually, he starts considering surgery, and fillers. All these people brainwashing him saying, you need more chin projection, you need hollow cheeks because you have more babyfat, get rid of that fag hair, get a better eye area. Don't workout, because if you have the face then girls will like you as long as you are 6+ PSL.
James muscle
James muscle 2

He spends hours, depressed as girls are hitting him up on Snapchat, and he is invited to parties every weekend by some different girl, and is really uncomfortable when one approaches him at an event like that, and having girls express their love for him over insta, it's not enough after finding this website.
IMG 9025
IMG 9016
IMG 9019

December 25th, James asks for a rating in private message on this site with a user whom shall not be named to rate his eye area
Eyes before
IMG 9022

Unexpectedly for James, the user says his eye area is utter dogshit, and that he needs to rope, he will never find love if he doesn't get uee filler, canthoplasty, and orbital implants.

James was genuinely confused, because girls at school had complimented him for his bright hazel glow in the hallways, and at lunch. From then on he kept getting more depressed, and depressed.
He still hung out at parties with friends, and hung out with JBs.

20200625 213317
130161222 126015082621061 4676615047854462475 n

James knew on the inside that he would be able to be confident around girls once he lost that tiny bit of youthful fat in his cheeks, or got zygos implants, or got filler everywhere, and eye surgeries. Except, in a 14 year old mind, all one can think about is the next thing, and the next thing. It's never enough to satisfy the youthful heart, and I must say my friends, that left me for the wrong side of the road.

20201011 002917
20201011 002936 HDR

In James' mind, he knew he wasn't ugly, but not super hot. He wanted to walk into a party with a complete set of six pack abs, hunter eyes, chiseled jawline. He still hadn't gone completely mentally insane, due to receiving plenty of female and male validation. Men were intimidated by him, guys would always hit him up saying to not beat them up, girls would always hit him up saying impregnate me.
IMG 20201211 204834
James 3

This was the last video EVER snapped of James before he became a psycho, went off the rails, became hated by everyone in his city. Everyone wanted to fight him, or kill him. Furthermore, he would become public enemy number one to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. IN. HIS. CITY.
The link to the video will be right here, and if you'd like to read more about me in this thread, here you go.

[ISPOILER]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/12/2648005_VID_20640930_185734_845_1.mp4[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]https://looksmax.org/threads/video-of-me-getting-bitched-at-school-video-that-made-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/[/ISPOILER]

Eventually, due to this video becoming a hit with the school, everyone had saw it. Everyone hated me at the point, I lost all my friends, and any girl who found me on snapchat attractive switched up and added me. I'd done nothing wrong to anybody, I was a nice guy, just because I was humiliated, people wanted to hurt me. I was known as easy bait, people would come up to me with baseball bats, would take my jewelry, make me pay money for "protection" at school. No matter what I gave, or did, I could never please ANYONE. My reputation was ruined.

So I dropped out, and now am working to save up for my final surgeries, just bought HGH, AI's, and MK677. Going to start hitting the gym again for the first time in 2 years, gonna prove these fucking jews, and niggers who almost drove my to suicide wrong.
I bet when those guys in bats came up to me, if I had a 9mm, they would've scattered to the other half of the state like flies in shit.

Was it worth it though? To lose EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO YOU to this forum, to take the advice of these incels, and eventually become one yourself. If only had I not have done anything to my face, if only I had punched that guy in the video even when a user told me if anyone approaches you don't ruin your face over a fight, there's a million different ways I wish my life, and this world could've handed me, but there's NOT SHIT I can fucking do about it.

Sure my eye area improved, so did my cheekbones, body fat, eyebrows (before the accident, and I lost my black bushy brows) and most everything.
Eyes 2
Eyes now
278612603 330662305717633 8040847053889772030 n

But did it really?
I went through all this trauma (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THE HALF OF IT HERE BECAUSE THIS THREAD WOULD LEGIT BE 2 HOURS LONG AND MOST WON'T EVEN READ THIS ONE)
just to be called a fag, tranny, Bogdanoff, Michael Jackson on a Looksmax forum full of incels.
So to answer the questiom: was it worth it? FUCK NO!

To the greycel, or unregistered user reading this, YES YOU!
It's not too late to fucking turn back, it's not too late to go back and enjoy your life.
This forum will ruin you, and chew up any soul and spirit left in you, and spit it out!
Please for your own sake, proceed with caution.

I'm sorry James, that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.

https://looksmax.org/threads/video-...e-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/

Attachments

• IMG_9096.jpg
    IMG_9096.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
  • james pfp 100.jpg
    james pfp 100.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 49130, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 72 others
what the before and after pic?

from looking like shit to looking like an absoloutely shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, princej and 26 others
from looking like shit to looking like an absoloutely shit
i just dont understand why you fucking normie niggers and looksmaxxers here care so much about looks,
like nigga i like to FUCKING WAKE UP NOT SHOWER AND BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANNA DO WITHOUT BEING CRITICIZED FOR THIS AND THAT NOTHINGS EVER ENOUGH FOR YOU FUCKING COONS!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 49130, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 21 others
i just dont understand why you fucking normie niggers and looksmaxxers here care so much about looks,
like nigga i like to FUCKING WAKE UP NOT SHOWER AND BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANNA DO WITHOUT BEING CRITICIZED FOR THIS AND THAT NOTHINGS EVER ENOUGH FOR YOU FUCKING COONS!
even badg96 mogs you in this point, give up brother

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, mizzy, IloveSosa and 15 others
even badg96 mogs you in this point, give up brother
fuckin asshole i would kill you im not even kidding im so done with this world and how everyones treated me for how i look

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamechico, oxymoron, Timmy and 16 others
That was beautiful:bluepill:. Bro I legit went the same thing in a way. Dated a popular stupid bitch who fucking spread rumors and shit about me to every other girl in my highschool which caused social suicide. Couldn't even bounce back from it and Ideveloped incel behaviour (always looking down, shit posture). It felt like almost all of my former friends started avoiding me and I slowly became ostrasized.
Worst part about that was the whore chinese bitch got a different guy I kind u not the next day just to rub salt on my wounds. And he looked subhuman as FUCK.

Keep pushing forward bro:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: we will make a comeback.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, rooman, Deleted member 17676 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HotDeserts, Hikicel69, Deleted member 15827 and 14 others
THIS IS WHAT A FORUM CAN DO TO A PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN WITH GOALS, ASPIRATIONS, AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THEIR LIFE. AFTER READING THIS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DECISION ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY STORY, YOU MAY PICK UP THE REST IN FRAGMENTS, BECAUSE IT ALL CONNECTS. THIS IS THE LORE OF AN INCEL WHO LOST EVERYTHING, ENJOY AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

It's late 2020, and a high tier becky at James Sapphire's school calls him a prettyboy. So he decides to look it up and see what that word means, a picture of chico comes up on a website called Looksmax.me.
View attachment 1647085View attachment 1647089

He clicks on the image, and down the rabbit whole he goes. That's how he discovered this website, eventually, he starts considering surgery, and fillers. All these people brainwashing him saying, you need more chin projection, you need hollow cheeks because you have more babyfat, get rid of that fag hair, get a better eye area. Don't workout, because if you have the face then girls will like you as long as you are 6+ PSL.
View attachment 1647088View attachment 1647087

He spends hours, depressed as girls are hitting him up on Snapchat, and he is invited to parties every weekend by some different girl, and is really uncomfortable when one approaches him at an event like that, and having girls express their love for him over insta, it's not enough after finding this website.
View attachment 1647097View attachment 1647099View attachment 1647100
December 25th, James asks for a rating in private message on this site with a user whom shall not be named to rate his eye area
View attachment 1647078View attachment 1647098

Unexpectedly for James, the user says his eye area is utter dogshit, and that he needs to rope, he will never find love if he doesn't get uee filler, canthoplasty, and orbital implants.

James was genuinely confused, because girls at school had complimented him for his bright hazel glow in the hallways, and at lunch. From then on he kept getting more depressed, and depressed.
View attachment 1647096
View attachment 1647079View attachment 1647080

James knew on the inside that he would be able to be confident around girls once he lost that tiny bit of youthful fat in his cheeks, or got zygos implants, or got filler everywhere, and eye surgeries. Except, in a 14 year old mind, all one can think about is the next thing, and the next thing. It's never enough to satisfy the youthful heart, and I must say my friends, that left me for the wrong side of the road.

View attachment 1647083View attachment 1647084

In James' mind, he knew he wasn't ugly, but not super hot. He wanted to walk into a party with a complete set of six pack abs, hunter eyes, chiseled jawline. He still hadn't gone completely mentally insane, due to receiving plenty of female and male validation. Men were intimidated by him, guys would always hit him up saying to not beat them up, girls would always hit him up saying impregnate me.
View attachment 1647081View attachment 1647086

This was the last video EVER snapped of James before he became a psycho, went off the rails, became hated by everyone in his city. Everyone wanted to fight him, or kill him. Furthermore, he would become public enemy number one to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. IN. HIS. CITY.
The link to the video will be right here, and if you'd like to read more about me in this thread, here you go.

[ISPOILER]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/12/2648005_VID_20640930_185734_845_1.mp4[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]https://looksmax.org/threads/video-of-me-getting-bitched-at-school-video-that-made-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/[/ISPOILER]

Eventually, due to this video becoming a hit with the school, everyone had saw it. Everyone hated me at the point, I lost all my friends, and any girl who found me on snapchat attractive switched up and added me. I'd done nothing wrong to anybody, I was a nice guy, just because I was humiliated, people wanted to hurt me. I was known as easy bait, people would come up to me with baseball bats, would take my jewelry, make me pay money for "protection" at school. No matter what I gave, or did, I could never please ANYONE. My reputation was ruined.

So I dropped out, and now am working to save up for my final surgeries, just bought HGH, AI's, and MK677. Going to start hitting the gym again for the first time in 2 years, gonna prove these fucking jews, and niggers who almost drove my to suicide wrong.
I bet when those guys in bats came up to me, if I had a 9mm, they would've scattered to the other half of the state like flies in shit.

Was it worth it though? To lose EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO YOU to this forum, to take the advice of these incels, and eventually become one yourself. If only had I not have done anything to my face, if only I had punched that guy in the video even when a user told me if anyone approaches you don't ruin your face over a fight, there's a million different ways I wish my life, and this world could've handed me, but there's NOT SHIT I can fucking do about it.

Sure my eye area improved, so did my cheekbones, body fat, eyebrows (before the accident, and I lost my black bushy brows) and most everything.
View attachment 1647116View attachment 1647117View attachment 1647118
But did it really?
I went through all this trauma (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THE HALF OF IT HERE BECAUSE THIS THREAD WOULD LEGIT BE 2 HOURS LONG AND MOST WON'T EVEN READ THIS ONE)
just to be called a fag, tranny, Bogdanoff, Michael Jackson on a Looksmax forum full of incels.

It's not too late to fucking turn back, it's not too late to go back and enjoy your life.
This forum will ruin you, and chew up any soul and spirit left in you, and spit it out!

I'm sorry James, that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.

https://looksmax.org/threads/video-...e-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/
Bro you looked good before ..you actually became more incel looking after you did surgeries ..gymmaxxing could have been an easy fix to your baby face fat ..but you decided to go the surgery route ...if you have the money revert back to original ..

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, germcel and 15 others
Relax dude. You have it better than 80% of the world. We are lucky enough to have a working body, not retarded iq wise (I assume) and not stuck in some shitty third world country like North Korea/South America. Not to mention you are white; the most highly desired race of all. If u can't find a western woman go to Asia. If the superior East Asian women don't like you (which I doubt), you can always go to SEA where everyone is subhuman and you cna fuck for 3$.

Who cares if these people rate u bad, nigga you don't need validation to live, stop letting it eat through you. Do you realize what kind of people inhabit this site?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oxymoron, germcel, mogging and 8 others
i honestly can't figure out, from your post.

Which ones are the before pics, and which ones tha after pics
nigga the before ones are the ones i looked like a normal person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, ReinerGeist1 and 4 others
That was beautiful:bluepill:. Bro I legit went the same thing in a way. Dated a popular stupid bitch who fucking spread rumors and shit about me to every other girl in my highschool which caused social suicide. Couldn't even bounce back from it and Ideveloped incel behaviour (always looking down, shit posture). It felt like almost all of my former friends started avoiding me and I slowly became ostrasized.
Worst part about that was the whore chinese bitch got a different guy I kind u not the next day just to rub salt on my wounds. And he looked subhuman as FUCK.

Keep pushing forward bro:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: we will make a comeback.
yeah man my address got exposed to and people would come just to fuck with me or to fight niggas were always circling the neighborhood so now ive moved to a more discreet location and im sorry niggas social suicide its over for someone in that scenario

• So Sad
Reactions: DatNibba11, FrameMogger and (deleted member)
Bro you looked good before ..you actually became more incel looking after you did surgeries ..gymmaxxing could have been an easy fix to your baby face fat ..but you decided to go the surgery route ...if you have the money revert back to original ..
no surgeries bro, its just when i had the bit if baby fat i was so insecure and cried a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340

View attachment 1647085View attachment 1647089

View attachment 1647088View attachment 1647087

View attachment 1647097View attachment 1647099View attachment 1647100
View attachment 1647078View attachment 1647098

View attachment 1647096
View attachment 1647079View attachment 1647080

View attachment 1647083View attachment 1647084

View attachment 1647081View attachment 1647086

View attachment 1647116View attachment 1647117View attachment 1647118
But did it really?

This forum is full of fucking stupid mumbai currycels I hope it gets shut down tbh, ruining young people's lives for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 49130, zura and 21 others
yeah man my address got exposed to and people would come just to fuck with me or to fight niggas were always circling the neighborhood so now ive moved to a more discreet location and im sorry niggas social suicide its over for someone in that scenario
Im so sorry for that. We are similar in age/height and heightmaxxing. I wish u the best. Don't let these assholes ruin your day. If you are looking for a more mature and less incelly group, Search up Elisha Long on youtube and join his discord group:bluepill:.

• +1
Reactions: germcel, mogging, ALP and 1 other person
This forum is full of fucking stupid mumbai currycels I hope it gets shut down tbh, ruining young people's lives for no reason
im fucked for the rest of my life now how will i ever be able to go back to normal where i had PERFECT collagen no blemish or acne and now my face is filled with so much acne and rough skin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo and FrameMogger
Get your fillers dissolved

Just grow up like a normal person and hit gym after 18

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and FrameMogger
True. People in this sub told me that it was over for me though I am not an incel and have gotten with girls before. Though tjey were all asian and shorter than 5'4

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Hero of the Imperium, closedplatecel and 6 others
Bruh no need to be so dramatic, im legit telling you to bulk up and lighten up your hollow cheek obsession that makes you look like a malnourished skeleton. You have a decent base and you're unironically at least 4.75 psl in this pic, start wearing lifts tho that 5'7 or whatever height doesn't do you justice

Attachments

• 2648007_260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    2648007_260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, FrameMogger and (deleted member)
how did you improve eyee area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Go ER on that nigger

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: crazyhorse, Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and 2 others
Bruh no need to be so dramatic, im legit telling you to bulk up and lighten up your hollow cheek obsession that makes you look like a malnourished skeleton. You have a decent base and you're unironically at least 4.75 psl in this pic, start wearing lifts tho that 5'7 or whatever height doesn't do you justice
in that picture that was 7 months ago at that point i was bulking up eating birthday cake pancakes everyday, 7000 calorie diet, and i just got fat. so it took like 5 months of recomp and it was only 2 months ago when i got my cheeks back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Whoremaxxking
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrone06 and FrameMogger
do i look better with higher body fat be honest

Attachments

• 277561039_389865922645600_7700539505787951189_n.jpg
    277561039_389865922645600_7700539505787951189_n.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 277470887_1319607775187529_3828650265468318734_n.jpg
    277470887_1319607775187529_3828650265468318734_n.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, LooksThinker, pizza and 7 others
in that picture that was 7 months ago at that point i was bulking up eating birthday cake pancakes everyday, 7000 calorie diet, and i just got fat. so it took like 5 months of recomp and it was only 2 months ago when i got my cheeks back to normal
Nigga you're mentally ill, you were normal not fat lol
do i look better with higher body fat be honest
Not in those 2 pics but yeah

Nigga you're mentally ill, you were normal not fat lol

Not in those 2 pics but yeah
yeah it was normal but idk i sent that photo to a guy on discord 7 months ago he said its over ur bloated buddy boyo come back when you have hollow cheeks so ive just starved and itst still not enough

yeah it was normal but idk i sent that photo to a guy on discord 7 months ago he said its over ur bloated buddy boyo come back when you have hollow cheeks so ive just starved and itst still not enough
Stop listening to retards and start eating some burgers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42218, Tasty17, Pharmaceutic and 4 others
your last chance is to be hosted on a TV talk show where everyone had 254353 surgeries and u might look normal in those places

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, HotDeserts, gggg3333 and 7 others
your last chance is to be hosted on a TV talk show where everyone had 254353 surgeries and u might look normal in those places
damn bro thatd be a death sentence to admit on national tv to getting surgeries xD

Stop listening to retards and start eating some burgers
i want to fr but i just feel like niggas will hate me on this site

nice story nigga but nobody hitting u up to beat up somebody

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
Jfl at you

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Blackpill either ascends you or destroys you. But yea mentally its a huge toll.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Tasty17, Deleted member 17676 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
I'm actually surprised at the self-awareness, I can tell you still have your former self somewhere in you (in a good way). You were clearly more successful and happier before going down this rabbit hole. I would suggest you stop thinking about surgeries or hyperfocusing on these aspects as you are living proof that personality does carry weight in attraction and in your current state it will be hard to attract a woman. I would drop the focus on looks for now and focus on becoming a better person (I'd drop saying the n-word all the time as well). I think you deep down know this too, you need to become at peace and at the moment you are so far from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, SoundnVision, TAChipmunk and 11 others
Why you delete tiktok bro was legit entertaining??

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane, ROTTING and 1 other person
I'm actually surprised at the self-awareness, I can tell you still have your former self somewhere in you (in a good way). You were clearly more successful and happier before going down this rabbit hole. I would suggest you stop thinking about surgeries or hyperfocusing on these aspects as you are living proof that personality does carry weight in attraction and in your current state it will be hard to attract a woman. I would drop the focus on looks for now and focus on becoming a better person (I'd drop saying the n-word all the time as well). I think you deep down know this too, you need to become at peace and at the moment you are so far from it.
thanks man youre right i just dont know how tbh i used to be so respectful and nice to people i was a good person never said the n word even when my black friends told me i could say it
but it got me no where
everyone turned their back on me even when i tried my hardest to please them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and ROTTING
Noooo the curry subhumans will think im ugly what will i do :soy::soy:
thanks for the advice regardless FR im gonna try to bulk up

• +1
Reactions: markozara and Polar