BIGGEST DESCENSION IN HISTORY? (RATE 14 YEAR OLD ME) (Looksmax origin story)

Did I descend?

• Total voters
vinnie hacker im telling u man i gotta be him
You already look pretty close to him bro, its almost like you can copy this guy from tip to toe jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 16133
What I recommend James: Try to get your former looks back, seriously. This should be your life goal in the meantime.

What we can learn from James:
  • Don't ever get botox or fillers. Get osteomies instead, and if not possible, implants.
  • Lose buccal fat via exercise, not surgery.
  • Don't fuck up your harmony, avoid looking uncanny. Everything needs to look unnatural.
  • Don't get rhinoplasties if you have craniofacial dystrophy and if you don't have an objectively crooked/bulbous/flat nose.
  • Don't listen to people recommending you loads of surgeries, unless you're a non-fat truecel. Nobody should need more than three surgeries on their face. If more than three, these very likely are for eyes, hair, ears, etc.
  • Try to make your lips as big as possible w/o surgery. Lip fillers are notorious for looking uncanny.
  • Surgery should be the last option when there are no other alternatives, not the first solution that comes to mind.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, newdldewdl, Tasty17 and 9 others
man you lowkey have cock sucker lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
you are 16, dramatic af im 17, and litteraly got 0 of everything. just hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
How do Rotters on Here deal with destroying a human life

Some fuckers on Here are so pathetic

I wish you can reverse this bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Tasty17, Pharmaceutic and 10 others
Also man discover the power of muscles, A nice body can turn you to alien freak to a darktriad fuckng chad

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
How do Rotters on Here deal with destroying a human life

Some fuckers on Here are so pathetic

I wish you can reverse this bro
hes young

• +1
But how retarded do you have to be to do this to yourself?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16133
james what kind of hardmaxxes did you all do? and how the fucking cancer could you afford that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, FrameMogger and Deleted member 19036
But how retarded do you have to be to do this to yourself?
bdd he can undo the mess we all struggle with something he literally moggs 99% of people here without lip fillers

bdd he can undo the mess we all struggle with something he literally moggs 99% of people here without lip fillers
Yeah but I've been on a autistic side of the internet forever and yet I haven't done anything retarded.

We have to take your word for that :ogre:
I should've clarified it. I haven't undergone any of the surgeries nor I roided myself like a monkey.

Attachments

• mrsam.mp4
    541.9 KB
  • mrsam_fashion_clothes.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • mrsamentertainment_20211205_1.mp4
    157.8 KB
  • mrsamentertainment_20211124_2.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, looksmaxxed, Constantin Denis and 2 others
god is a terrible entity

damn you looked really good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 16133 and Lygodactylus
How did your eye area improve so much? Is it canthoplasty or smth

• Hmm...
Your face would be perfect for drag, make that your new career.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Lygodactylus
Bro you were a pretty boy
Hunter eyes are a meme this site made you mentally ill
You had soft features now you look like a botched surgery victim

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tasty17, Deleted member 20097, Nautica and 2 others
Also man discover the power of muscles, A nice body can turn you to alien freak to a darktriad fuckng chad
do u think i can be a chad in the future w this face i bought hgh aromasin and mk once it comes ill start commiting time to workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Bro you were a pretty boy
Hunter eyes are a meme this site made you mentally ill
You had soft features now you look like a botched surgery victim
ok so what do i do now what do i have to d ot oget girls i plan on going into getting rhinoplasty in six months

james what kind of hardmaxxes did you all do? and how the fucking cancer could you afford that
idk if u can see the post script bc its in rlly small letters but i said i didnt do surgery its just puberty and i stopped working out ate less more estrogen came to my body pumped up my lips and anorexic maxxed
but i am hopping on hgh and roids once they come in the mail and getting my rhino in 6 months

do u think i can be a chad in the future w this face i bought hgh aromasin and mk once it comes ill start commiting time to workout
I have no idea abt steroid cycles. But be care ful with your hair. And also yes youre aleays gonna look more "presentable"

• +1
You already look pretty close to him bro, its almost like you can copy this guy from tip to toe jfl
He originally did, now he looks like bogandoff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 14077
man you had body dysmorphic disorder and you had a moderate level ptsd that triggered that. you were a feminine side chadlite and was gettin pussy (you said yu was gettin girls)

idk if u can see the post script bc its in rlly small letters but i said i didnt do surgery its just puberty and i stopped working out ate less more estrogen came to my body pumped up my lips and anorexic maxxed
but i am hopping on hgh and roids once they come in the mail and getting my rhino in 6 months
Oooohh than you can reverse it bro gl

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 16133
funniest shit I've read in a while, more of this please op:lul::feelsokman:

• Ugh..
funniest shit I've read in a while, more of this please op:lul::feelsokman:
its not supposed to be funny or a joke, ive tried all my life to please you people and make people like my jokes but ive gotten nothing but shit and flack for it. this is my lifes story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097 and FrameMogger
its not supposed to be funny or a joke, ive tried all my life to please you people and make people like my jokes but ive gotten nothing but shit and flack for it. this is my lifes story
why do you want sympathy? you have nobody to blame but yourself, you looked good before surgery but the surgeries fucked you up

why do you want sympathy? you have nobody to blame but yourself, you looked good before surgery but the surgeries fucked you up
i dont want sympathy...
i just want answers to why i am this way now

bogdanoff lookinass

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
bro you look good, stop making stupid faces

Tru :ogre:

This is zac efron after a ruthless .org chad called him a narrow subhuman on instagram
Images 1 9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, JackHanma and FrameMogger
This forum is full of fucking stupid mumbai currycels I hope it gets shut down tbh, ruining young people's lives for no reason
Indeed, curries are retarded and should be banned from the entire internet.

• So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 16133
5.5 psl before
3 psl after

eating shit sandwiches like you claimed to have done doesn't help your score man
how can i go bac kto 5.5 psl and what makes me 3 psl subhuman

• +1
how can i go bac kto 5.5 psl and what makes me 3 psl subhuman
you need to get your lips reduced first of all
idk looks like you got 100000 surgeries tbh

• +1
So glad my advice in PMs about your eye area made you do that.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and FrameMogger
IF YOU ARE A GREYCEL, OR UNREGISTERED USER, READ THIS WHOLE THING!
THIS IS WHAT A FORUM CAN DO TO A PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN WITH GOALS, ASPIRATIONS, AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THEIR LIFE. AFTER READING THIS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DECISION ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY STORY, YOU MAY PICK UP THE REST IN FRAGMENTS, BECAUSE IT ALL CONNECTS. THIS IS THE LORE OF AN INCEL WHO LOST EVERYTHING, ENJOY AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

It's late 2020, and a high tier becky at James Sapphire's school calls him a prettyboy. So he decides to look it up and see what that word means, a picture of chico comes up on a website called Looksmax.me.
View attachment 1647085View attachment 1647089

He clicks on the image, and down the rabbit whole he goes. That's how he discovered this website, eventually, he starts considering surgery, and fillers. All these people brainwashing him saying, you need more chin projection, you need hollow cheeks because you have more babyfat, get rid of that fag hair, get a better eye area. Don't workout, because if you have the face then girls will like you as long as you are 6+ PSL.
View attachment 1647088View attachment 1647087

He spends hours, depressed as girls are hitting him up on Snapchat, and he is invited to parties every weekend by some different girl, and is really uncomfortable when one approaches him at an event like that, and having girls express their love for him over insta, it's not enough after finding this website.
View attachment 1647097View attachment 1647099View attachment 1647100
December 25th, James asks for a rating in private message on this site with a user whom shall not be named to rate his eye area
View attachment 1647078View attachment 1647098

Unexpectedly for James, the user says his eye area is utter dogshit, and that he needs to rope, he will never find love if he doesn't get uee filler, canthoplasty, and orbital implants.

James was genuinely confused, because girls at school had complimented him for his bright hazel glow in the hallways, and at lunch. From then on he kept getting more depressed, and depressed.
He still hung out at parties with friends, and hung out with JBs.
View attachment 1647096
View attachment 1647079View attachment 1647080

James knew on the inside that he would be able to be confident around girls once he lost that tiny bit of youthful fat in his cheeks, or got zygos implants, or got filler everywhere, and eye surgeries. Except, in a 14 year old mind, all one can think about is the next thing, and the next thing. It's never enough to satisfy the youthful heart, and I must say my friends, that left me for the wrong side of the road.

View attachment 1647083View attachment 1647084

In James' mind, he knew he wasn't ugly, but not super hot. He wanted to walk into a party with a complete set of six pack abs, hunter eyes, chiseled jawline. He still hadn't gone completely mentally insane, due to receiving plenty of female and male validation. Men were intimidated by him, guys would always hit him up saying to not beat them up, girls would always hit him up saying impregnate me.
View attachment 1647081View attachment 1647086

This was the last video EVER snapped of James before he became a psycho, went off the rails, became hated by everyone in his city. Everyone wanted to fight him, or kill him. Furthermore, he would become public enemy number one to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. IN. HIS. CITY.
The link to the video will be right here, and if you'd like to read more about me in this thread, here you go.

[ISPOILER]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/12/2648005_VID_20640930_185734_845_1.mp4[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]https://looksmax.org/threads/video-of-me-getting-bitched-at-school-video-that-made-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/[/ISPOILER]

Eventually, due to this video becoming a hit with the school, everyone had saw it. Everyone hated me at the point, I lost all my friends, and any girl who found me on snapchat attractive switched up and added me. I'd done nothing wrong to anybody, I was a nice guy, just because I was humiliated, people wanted to hurt me. I was known as easy bait, people would come up to me with baseball bats, would take my jewelry, make me pay money for "protection" at school. No matter what I gave, or did, I could never please ANYONE. My reputation was ruined.

So I dropped out, and now am working to save up for my final surgeries, just bought HGH, AI's, and MK677. Going to start hitting the gym again for the first time in 2 years, gonna prove these fucking jews, and niggers who almost drove my to suicide wrong.
I bet when those guys in bats came up to me, if I had a 9mm, they would've scattered to the other half of the state like flies in shit.

Was it worth it though? To lose EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO YOU to this forum, to take the advice of these incels, and eventually become one yourself. If only had I not have done anything to my face, if only I had punched that guy in the video even when a user told me if anyone approaches you don't ruin your face over a fight, there's a million different ways I wish my life, and this world could've handed me, but there's NOT SHIT I can fucking do about it.

Sure my eye area improved, so did my cheekbones, body fat, eyebrows (before the accident, and I lost my black bushy brows) and most everything.
View attachment 1647116View attachment 1647117View attachment 1647118
But did it really?
I went through all this trauma (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THE HALF OF IT HERE BECAUSE THIS THREAD WOULD LEGIT BE 2 HOURS LONG AND MOST WON'T EVEN READ THIS ONE)
just to be called a fag, tranny, Bogdanoff, Michael Jackson on a Looksmax forum full of incels.
So to answer the questiom: was it worth it? FUCK NO!

To the greycel, or unregistered user reading this, YES YOU!
It's not too late to fucking turn back, it's not too late to go back and enjoy your life.
This forum will ruin you, and chew up any soul and spirit left in you, and spit it out!
Please for your own sake, proceed with caution.

I'm sorry James, that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.

https://looksmax.org/threads/video-...e-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/
It’s sad how they warped your mind. You went from a nice looking kid to weird looking because of all those fillers. Luckily fillers wear off over time and you can get them removed. Op I heavily recommend to reverse anything you’ve done to your face. Once you do so you’ll real nice no cap. Also never do plastic surgery again, you were a good looking kid and never needed it.

I feel bad for calling you bogdanoff. You seem like a nice kid who got fucked by psl basement dwelling incel fags on this site.

Keep working out, lose the fillers, if you didn’t graduate HS get a ged and try to go to a college as far away from your hometown as possible. Never feel like there isn’t any hope, you’re young and life always gives second chances.

If you need someone to talk to I’d be happy to talk to you or help you out with anything you’d ever need.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Pharmaceutic, Dodld and 8 others
Bruh no need to be so dramatic, im legit telling you to bulk up and lighten up your hollow cheek obsession that makes you look like a malnourished skeleton. You have a decent base and you're unironically at least 4.75 psl in this pic, start wearing lifts tho that 5'7 or whatever height doesn't do you justice
He looks decent on that pic. Could lowkey be near chad if he gets fillers dissolved and reverses botox.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804