Biggest impact you can do to become GL.

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
I always had a crush on this 10/10 girl in high school. She was literally perfect. Narrow jaw, wide IPD, blond hair, blue eyes, tall height for a girl with perfect slim figure. She did a fuck-ton of sports and it was visible because her face was lean as fuck. She was also a pro in her league of whatever the fuck she did. She would do sports every single day. I think she cycled an hour to school, then did about 2 hours of sports after school and then cycled a whole hour back uphill. She also did cardio marathons and was participating in national tournaments.

Mind you, this girl has perfect bone development as well, natural mewer for sure since she had absolutely ridiculous forward facial growth. So a lean face + ridicilous forward growth, she looked like a goddess. I don't think I've ever seen a female model with face so perfectly lean and well-proportioned.

Anyway once she got away from high school we lost contact and I kept following her on IG, something interesting happened. She started studying a lot, traveling on vacations and she stopped doing sports that much, I am sure she just hits the gym a few times per week and maybe does yoga.

Anyway since she stopped doing intense sports every picture of her face was getting fatter and fatter. Now I look at her and she disgusts me a bit. Her body is still amazing, but I can't handle the fact that she went from a V-face to an O-face, even though she still has a tight looking body. She's still like a 7/10, but going from 10/10 to 7/10 made her in my eyes like a 4/10, I don't know why.

These days I look back on her older picture and am just in amazement how much attractiveness she lost in just 1-2 years.

Lesson to be learned: Fitness is a legit looksmax. Outside of weight-loss and muscle gain it's still a very fucking strong looksmax. Not only that, but it seems like there's no diminishing returns to it.

It's easy to explain why, fitness forces blood-flow from organs to your muscles. This causes a relative shift of fat from visceral area to subcutaneous. Simply, every time extremely fit people eat their fat goes to subcutaneous area instead of their face. This is verified by experiments showing adrenal stimulation/parasympthatetic blockade to decrease visceral fat.

Just look at Olympic female sprinters and their lean faces:

Christine Arron - Wikipedia

Top 10 Greatest Female Sprinters Of All Time - Sports Show

Merlene Ottey - One of the greatest female sprinters ever ! | Female  sprinter, Track and field, Female athletes

Ivet Lalova-Collio - Wikipedia

Glory days gone for Jamaican men, but female sprinters still excel | Reuters

Alica Schmidt - German track star & 'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News

Defying Expectations, This Is The World Of Famed Runner Alica Schmidt

Amsterdam, The Netherlands. 09th July, 2016. The German women's 4x100 Stock  Photo - Alamy

IF UR NOT SPRINTING EVERYDAY BEFORE YOU EAT LIKE A PIG OR SPRINTING EVERY NIGHT BEFORE YOU SLEEP TO MAX WEIGHT LOSS AND SLEEP QUALITY, CAN YOU EVER CALL YOURSELF A LOOKSMAXXER?

TL;DR ADRENALINE GOOD, SITTING ON CHAIR BAD. CARDIO IS PROBABLY COPE, SPRINTING/HIIT IS GOOD.

FATTIES WILL HATE THIS THREAD.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: febinopry, axeyyek, Amadeus and 26 others
once again not everyone can achieve a lean face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, getra, datboijj and 2 others
Top 8 Male Sprinters to watch out for in the near future (Part 1) | MAKING  OF CHAMPIONS

Young male sprinter in starting blocks. Young male athlete is all set for  the big race. | CanStock

Top 8 Male Sprinters to watch out for in the near future (Part 2) | MAKING  OF CHAMPIONS

German sprinter Marcel Kittel to ride in Etixx-QuickStep colours starting  in 2016, continuing 2017 - Canadian Cycling Magazine

Jumbo-Visma is interested in teamless top sprinter Kittel - Teller Report

Any intense sport with adrenaline = lean face.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 12218 and 3 others
dn rd but lose weight

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 6403
once again not everyone can achieve a lean face
IN OTHER THREAD I ASKED U TO POST PICS OF UR BODY WHEN U CLAIMED TO BE LEAN.

YOU DECLINED.

SIT THE FUCK DOWN SKINNYFAT BITCH.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverformebro, yayatourer, Deleted member 11604 and 4 others
very shit thread, I mean just piss shit awful

• +1
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6403
Everyone can at some point of being lean
do you have visible abs?
He's coping, I asked him to post his pics, he declined, he can easily snap selfie of his stomach but he doesn't. He knows he's not lean enough, he knows he's skinnyfat as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 3043
Lisa Mayer on Coub

LISA MAYER THE GODDESS HERSELF.

• Love it
Reactions: DunSorbus, Limbo and Deleted member 6512
He's coping, I asked him to post his pics, he declined, he can easily snap selfie of his stomach but he doesn't. He knows he's not lean enough, he knows he's skinnyfat as fuck.
IN OTHER THREAD I ASKED U TO POST PICS OF UR BODY WHEN U CLAIMED TO BE LEAN.

YOU DECLINED.

SIT THE FUCK DOWN SKINNYFAT BITCH.
im not skinnyfat asshole
Not everyone feels comfortable posting pictures of there body online

let me guess : get lean asf of death?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
dn rd but lose weight
ADRENALINEMAXXING = facial fat loss independent of weight loss.

This guy is 14% body-fat, yet he has good fat storage. Some youtubers have verified DEXA 10% body-fat with facial bloat.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and bbcmogger
im not skinnyfat asshole
Not everyone feels comfortable posting pictures of there body online
Lmao because ur skinnyfat, retard. If ur body looked good u would be comfortable.
let me guess : get lean asf of death?
Not necesarrily. I am claiming adrenalinemaxxing improves fat distribution away from the face.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
survivorship bias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
survivorship bias
Explain how this girl I knew was 10/10, no fat in face whatsoever, she had most perfect ogee curve. Then she went to uni, stopped sports and now her face went from V to U shape in no time.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 3043
Just run to school/job theory

• +1
This guy has lean as fuck face at 17% body-fat!!!

His face mogs the guy at 6% body-fat!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Explain how this girl I knew was 10/10, no fat in face whatsoever, she had most perfect ogee curve. Then she went to uni, stopped sports and now her face went from V to U shape in no time.
Bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Just run to school/job theory
No, cardio causes increase in parasymphatetic tone and decrease in symphatetic tone over time. Look at pictures of marathon runners, they all have a ton of fat in their malar area.

Retard I also said her body is better than 99% of foids today, she has excellent forward growth. Cope harder, fatty.

Also explain the guy above having less fat on his face at 17% body-fat than the dude at 6%, all DEXA scan verified.

Also explain all marathon runners having like 5% body-fat and still ton of facial bloat in malar area.

Retard I also said her body is better than 99% of foids today, she has excellent forward growth. Cope harder, fatty.

Also explain the guy above having less fat on his face at 17% body-fat than the dude at 6%, all DEXA scan verified.

Also explain all marathon runners having like 5% body-fat and still ton of facial bloat in malar area.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MeLift, datboijj, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
Lmao because ur skinnyfat, retard. If ur body looked good u would be comfortable.

Not necesarrily. I am claiming adrenalinemaxxing improves fat distribution away from the face.
im not skinny fat

MUH MUH BODY-FAT, JUST LOSE BODY-FAT BRO AND UR FACE WILL BE LEAN.

Anorexia Nervosa: What causes people to become anorexic? - Quora

Anorexic 5st 5lbs dancer who ate only an apple a day nearly died after  losing more than half bodyweight - Caters News Agency

Anorexic male student who was 'close to death' after surviving on 1,200  calories a day says binge-watching Great British Bake Off saved his life

Anorexic who hid stones in her trousers to hide weight loss said exercise  saved her life | Daily Mail Online

From Anorexia to Fitness Inspiration - How Holly Griffiths Transformed her  life — tameikag

The results of the current study show a higher proportion of visceral adipose tissue than subcutaneous adipose tissue in anorexia nervosa subjects. With regain of body weight there is a preferential regain of subcutaneous adipose tissue. These data demonstrate a redistribution of abdominal adipose tissue with weight regain in anorexia nervosa subjects.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH BOY, THIS IS HIGH T HIGH ADRENALINE THREAD ONLY. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, BITCH.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Stallone, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
MUH MUH BODY-FAT, JUST LOSE BODY-FAT BRO AND UR FACE WILL BE LEAN.

Anorexia Nervosa: What causes people to become anorexic? - Quora

Anorexic 5st 5lbs dancer who ate only an apple a day nearly died after  losing more than half bodyweight - Caters News Agency

Anorexic male student who was 'close to death' after surviving on 1,200  calories a day says binge-watching Great British Bake Off saved his life'close to death' after surviving on 1,200  calories a day says binge-watching Great British Bake Off saved his life

Anorexic who hid stones in her trousers to hide weight loss said exercise  saved her life | Daily Mail Online

From Anorexia to Fitness Inspiration - How Holly Griffiths Transformed her  life — tameikag

The results of the current study show a higher proportion of visceral adipose tissue than subcutaneous adipose tissue in anorexia nervosa subjects. With regain of body weight there is a preferential regain of subcutaneous adipose tissue. These data demonstrate a redistribution of abdominal adipose tissue with weight regain in anorexia nervosa subjects.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH BOY, THIS IS HIGH T HIGH ADRENALINE THREAD ONLY. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, BITCH.
Elab

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
im not skinny fat
Both of you niggas be gone from my threads. You're a skinny fat faggot who thinks anorexiamaxxing will make his face lean. LOOK AT THE RESEARCH I POSTED ABOVE. VISCERAL FAT RATIO WHICH IS CORRELATED TO FACIAL FAT IS INCREASED IN ANOREXIA.

GO FUCKING EAT AND LIFT, BOY, STOP ANOREXIAMAXXING.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverformebro and yayatourer
very shit thread op I hope anyone lurking this thread realizes what bullshit it is and just how bottom of the barrel it truly is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen, magnificentcel and Deleted member 6403
Anorexics often have a lot of malar fat in their face. Malar fat is correlated to visceral fat. In anorexics a paradoxical increase in visceral fat ratio is observed. Adrenaline/symphatethic tone is reduced in anorexics. Also reduces basally in constant marathon runners.

Adrenalinemaxxing is legit for fat redistribution, it gives you a narrow waist and attractive face.

• +1
very shit thread op I hope anyone lurking this thread realizes what bullshit it is and just how bottom of the barrel it truly is
Says retard who doesn't post any logical evidence to the contrary.

Meanwhile marathon runners with reduced basal adrenaline levels look like:

5 Best Marathon Runners | 19th Of June

Women are better than men at marathon pacing, says new research | Running |  The Guardian

"Just lose weight bro"

Compare this:

Paula Radcliffe - WikipediaZhu Xiaolin - Wikipedia

To this:

25 Hottest Female Track and Field Athletes
Pinterest
Alica Schmidt - German track star & 'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News

MARKEDLY DIFFERENT FAT DISTRIBUTION IN THE FACE. WAY LESS MALAR FAR GIVING THE SEXY V-LOOK.

legit for high bfcels with potential of good bones, but what about the ones who lack bones like me and @magnificentcel

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
legit for high bfcels with potential of good bones, but what about the ones who lack bones like me and @magnificentcel
I think these are all a bit recessed:
Pin on BCAA
Portrait of Fit Sprinter — Stock Photo © ibrak #187398950
Young male sprinter in starting blocks. Young male athlete is all set for  the big race. | CanStock
CNS Fatigue and Sprinting – Charlie Francis Archives
Asian sprinters on the up: Will the Far East finally produce a world 100m  medallist?
Su Bingtian fastest Asian sprinter with 9.91s dash - China Plus

If flat-narrow faced guys can have lean faces, so can you. They all don't look recessed because of no facial fat, but calculate their fWHR or look at side profile, not much forward growth.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
OLD PEOPLE HAVE MARKED REDUCTION OF SYMPATHETIC TONE, NOTICE THEIR MASSIVE INCREASE IN MALAR FAT:

Majority of elderly face abuse throughout old age in India, says study |  The News Minute
Elderly Man Eyes Close-up. Old Age People Face. Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 64123317.

Why Some Old People Act Half Their Age: It's in the Brain - YouTube
old age | Old age makeup, Old faces, Human figure

CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, WITH AGING THERE IS INCREASE IN FACIAL SUBCUTENOUS FAT AND DECREASE IN DEEP FAT LAYERS. FACIAL FAT IS LITERALLY WORST TRAIT ONCE CAN HAVE ASSUMING HE/SHE IS HEALTHY.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Says retard who doesn't post any logical evidence to the contrary.

Meanwhile marathon runners with reduced basal adrenaline levels look like:

5 Best Marathon Runners | 19th Of June

Women are better than men at marathon pacing, says new research | Running |  The Guardian

"Just lose weight bro"

Compare this:

Paula Radcliffe - WikipediaView attachment 961363

To this:

25 Hottest Female Track and Field Athletes
Pinterest
Alica Schmidt - German track star & 'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News

MARKEDLY DIFFERENT FAT DISTRIBUTION IN THE FACE. WAY LESS MALAR FAR GIVING THE SEXY V-LOOK.
well, I don't even know where to start really. first I'd like to say that exercising before bed is very, very stupid, but I believe that wasn't your main point so I'll let it pass. second, cherrypicking is also very stupid. reccession hinders aiways, hurts CO2, generally a negative for athletic ability. so, virtually no high tier/olympic sprinters will be reccessed, therefore have more bone mass in the face. following along? so at the same bodyfat, they'll be visually leaner than someone who is reccessed. that's why they look so lean and good. BONES. your only evidence is that anorexia is shit for general health and fat distribution, shocker. I don't care what exercise you do, its mostly diet for weight loss. running for an hour burns 700 calories, if you were full force for an entire hour you burned 700 calories on top of the average persons 2000 or so. every bit counts but its much easier to just put the fucking fork down rather than cope with exercise. your only examples are extremes and cherrypicking, you have no solid argument. I won't even touch your shitty anecdotes. fat distribution from hormones is an interesting topic, but also mostly speculative. and believe me, running a bit doesn't make you anything special. you should get exercise to be healthy, truly believing any specific kind will be some magic cure is delusional. you made a shit thread like this yesterday and people called you out, just give up

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, audreyen and Deleted member 10524
I always had a crush on this 10/10 girl in high school. She was literally perfect. Narrow jaw, wide IPD, blond hair, blue eyes, tall height for a girl with perfect slim figure. She did a fuck-ton of sports and it was visible because her face was lean as fuck. She was also a pro in her league of whatever the fuck she did. She would do sports every single day. I think she cycled an hour to school, then did about 2 hours of sports after school and then cycled a whole hour back uphill. She also did cardio marathons and was participating in national tournaments.

Mind you, this girl has perfect bone development as well, natural mewer for sure since she had absolutely ridiculous forward facial growth. So a lean face + ridicilous forward growth, she looked like a goddess. I don't think I've ever seen a female model with face so perfectly lean and well-proportioned.

Anyway once she got away from high school we lost contact and I kept following her on IG, something interesting happened. She started studying a lot, traveling on vacations and she stopped doing sports that much, I am sure she just hits the gym a few times per week and maybe does yoga.

Anyway since she stopped doing intense sports every picture of her face was getting fatter and fatter. Now I look at her and she disgusts me a bit. Her body is still amazing, but I can't handle the fact that she went from a V-face to an O-face, even though she still has a tight looking body. She's still like a 7/10, but going from 10/10 to 7/10 made her in my eyes like a 4/10, I don't know why.

These days I look back on her older picture and am just in amazement how much attractiveness she lost in just 1-2 years.

Lesson to be learned: Fitness is a legit looksmax. Outside of weight-loss and muscle gain it's still a very fucking strong looksmax. Not only that, but it seems like there's no diminishing returns to it.

It's easy to explain why, fitness forces blood-flow from organs to your muscles. This causes a relative shift of fat from visceral area to subcutaneous. Simply, every time extremely fit people eat their fat goes to subcutaneous area instead of their face. This is verified by experiments showing adrenal stimulation/parasympthatetic blockade to decrease visceral fat.

Just look at Olympic female sprinters and their lean faces:

Christine Arron - Wikipedia

Top 10 Greatest Female Sprinters Of All Time - Sports Show

Merlene Ottey - One of the greatest female sprinters ever ! | Female  sprinter, Track and field, Female athletes

Ivet Lalova-Collio - Wikipedia

Glory days gone for Jamaican men, but female sprinters still excel | Reuters

Alica Schmidt - German track star & 'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News

Defying Expectations, This Is The World Of Famed Runner Alica Schmidt

Amsterdam, The Netherlands. 09th July, 2016. The German women's 4x100 Stock  Photo - Alamy's 4x100 Stock  Photo - Alamy

IF UR NOT SPRINTING EVERYDAY BEFORE YOU EAT LIKE A PIG OR SPRINTING EVERY NIGHT BEFORE YOU SLEEP TO MAX WEIGHT LOSS AND SLEEP QUALITY, CAN YOU EVER CALL YOURSELF A LOOKSMAXXER?

TL;DR ADRENALINE GOOD, SITTING ON CHAIR BAD. CARDIO IS PROBABLY COPE, SPRINTING/HIIT IS GOOD.

FATTIES WILL HATE THIS THREAD.
Based my friend

exercise sleep good diet and hygiene can ascend so many potentially good looking people

Niggas always make excuses. Niggas with shit bones can have lean faces they just have to be at a lower body fat. And they’re face will look flat and weird but still lean which shows their at least healthy !!

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, metagross and Curlbrahhh
most of these sport happen outdoors and sun will rape collagen so its kinda meh
best bet would be HIIT in indoor hall or something

well, I don't even know where to start really. first I'd like to say that exercising before bed is very, very stupid, but I believe that wasn't your main point so I'll let it pass. second, cherrypicking is also very stupid. reccession hinders aiways, hurts CO2, generally a negative for athletic ability. so, virtually no high tier/olympic sprinters will be reccessed, therefore have more bone mass in the face. following along? so at the same bodyfat, they'll be visually leaner than someone who is reccessed. that's why they look so lean and good. BONES. your only evidence is that anorexia is shit for general health and fat distribution, shocker. I don't care what exercise you do, its mostly diet for weight loss. running for an hour burns 700 calories, if you were full force for an entire hour you burned 700 calories on top of the average persons 2000 or so. every bit counts but its much easier to just put the fucking fork down rather than cope with exercise. your only examples are extremes and cherrypicking, you have no solid argument. I won't even touch your shitty anecdotes. fat distribution from hormones is an interesting topic, but also mostly speculative. and believe me, running a bit doesn't make you anything special. you should get exercise to be healthy, truly believing any specific kind will be some magic cure is delusional. you made a shit thread like this yesterday and people called you out, just give up
Again your fucking absolutely stupidity shows.

1) Exercise an hour or two before bed improves sleep quality, verified by clinical trials.

2) The marathon runners I posted were all champs, which means your athletic selection theory is dogshit. They all had facial bloat even at low body-fat.
3) Sprinters typically breath through mouth during the sprint, not nose like the marathon runners, if anything, sprinters shouldn't be hindered by bad facial growth too much as they rely on anaerobic metabolism to generate energy.

4) My only evidence isn't anorexia, it's also marathon running. It's also the apparent correlation between increase in high-intensity sports and facial attractiveness.

5) Again with your retarded weight-loss theory, look at the video I posted where the guy has less facial fat at 17% body-fat than both the dudes at 6% body-fat.

6) Fat distribution isn't speculative, retard. Just because you're a fucking dumb-ass, doesn't mean everyone is. It's clinically verified that removing the vagus nerve from the stomach(which is responsible for parasympathetic tone in that area) increases visceral fat. Visceral fat is highly correlated to facial fat. There's a reason why facial fat is so ugly, lack of it suggests supreme fitness level and enough food to maintain that fitness level.

You didn't even try, bitch. Just gtfo you suck balls dumb stupid sack of shit

• +1
Reactions: itsoverformebro and Stallone
Based my friend

exercise sleep good diet and hygiene can ascend so many potentially good looking people
Intense exercise releasing cortisol and adrenaline, not the marathon running that causes your sympathetic tone to drop because of continuous over-exhaustion.
most of these sport happen outdoors and sun will rape collagen so its kinda meh
Nigga have you ever heard of a gym?

Intense exercise releasing cortisol and adrenaline, not the marathon running that causes your sympathetic tone to drop because of continuous over-exhaustion.

Nigga have you ever heard of a gym?
I agree with that statement, I was agreeing with the exercise part but, yes long distance running isn't good for you

My nearest gym is closed becouse chink virus
and gym itself is small

where the fuck can i sprint nshiet

I’m not lazy. I try to go to the gym as often as possible.
Ok so? Its your diet and being in a caloric deficit for quite some time that makes you lean.The gym is just a small part of the equation.Also you probably just started going to the gym and u are already being an impatient twink.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverformebro and SomeoneUnimportant