Biggest impact you can do to become GL.

ITS FUCKING OVER FOR CARDIO FAGS.

ULTRA MARATHON RUNNER "MASTER ATHELETE" HAS 9KG OF VISCERAL FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100CM WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THE INCREASES RISK FOR METABOLIC DISEASE

60% OF HIS FAT IS VISCERAL.

Shock Wtf GIF by Nick Jonas

VISCERAL FAT IS CORRELATED TO UGLY FACIAL FAT.

ITS JUST OVER FOR CARDIO FAGS.

@WadlowMaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: doll and everythingisacope
Again your fucking absolutely stupidity shows.

1) Exercise an hour or two before bed improves sleep quality, verified by clinical trials.

2) The marathon runners I posted were all champs, which means your athletic selection theory is dogshit. They all had facial bloat even at low body-fat.
3) Sprinters typically breath through mouth during the sprint, not nose like the marathon runners, if anything, sprinters shouldn't be hindered by bad facial growth too much as they rely on anaerobic metabolism to generate energy.

4) My only evidence isn't anorexia, it's also marathon running. It's also the apparent correlation between increase in high-intensity sports and facial attractiveness.

5) Again with your retarded weight-loss theory, look at the video I posted where the guy has less facial fat at 17% body-fat than both the dudes at 6% body-fat.

6) Fat distribution isn't speculative, retard. Just because you're a fucking dumb-ass, doesn't mean everyone is. It's clinically verified that removing the vagus nerve from the stomach(which is responsible for parasympathetic tone in that area) increases visceral fat. Visceral fat is highly correlated to facial fat. There's a reason why facial fat is so ugly, lack of it suggests supreme fitness level and enough food to maintain that fitness level.

You didn't even try, bitch. Just gtfo you suck balls dumb stupid sack of shit
I won't waste my time tbh, and I don't mean that in a "I'm better than you" type response, arguing here is just generally a waste of time. I'll leave it at this, you're a coper who wants to believe running a little will make them better looking, your only evidence is anecdotes and extremes. you've yet to show evidence this is valid in any way for the average man. no studies, few anecdotes, no valid evidence, speculation. I'll let you run, your life

Ok so? Its your diet and being in a caloric deficit for quite some time that makes you lean.The gym is just a small part of the equation.Also you probably just started going to the gym and u are already being an impatient twink.
I started going to the gym in summer of 2019

I won't waste my time tbh, and I don't mean that in a "I'm better than you" type response, arguing here is just generally a waste of time. I'll leave it at this, you're a coper who wants to believe running a little will make them better looking, your only evidence is anecdotes and extremes. you've yet to show evidence this is valid in any way for the average man. no studies, few anecdotes, no valid evidence, speculation. I'll let you run, your life
Sprinting, not running, fucktard. Also I am making facial gains by the hour. I refuted all your points and now you proclaim me the alpha while retreating, it's okay, beta-cuck. Get the fuck out of my thread like the bitch that you are and stfu.

I ACTUALLY LOVE U THO HOMIE U GIVE ME AGGRESSION BOOST FOR FREE. MAXXING THOSE ADRENALINE AND T HORMONES WHILE UR CUCK ASS IS SITTING TRYING TO THINK UP OF SOME FUNNY SHIT MEANWHILE CHAD HERE TYPUNG WITHOUT THINKING OUTSMARTING U LIKE UR A GODDAMN CHIMP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stallone, Fahkumram, doll and 1 other person
Just become an equivalent of a professional athlete theory and train 5 hours a day every single day to maintain a lean face theory.

But all jokes aside though, Alica Schmidt is 175 cm tall according to google.

Heres a foto of her and her bf:

Alica-Schmidt_thefappeningnew_com-3.jpg

Her bf is basically as tall as her, if she stood with a straight posture, she would be exactly as tall as him of maybe even slightly taller like 1-2 cm.

All tallfag ogrecel copers on suicide watch... One of the hottest athletes has a bf of same height +- 2 cm, who is below 180cm.

Next time you see tallfag copers, show them this pic to shut them the fuck up.

If a guy is like 175 cm and above, face is the deciding factor. And physique. A robustly built 175cm HTN with above average face mogs the shit out of a soyframed, skinnylegged tallfag at 186 cm and normie face.

"But muh fkn height..." copers on suicide watch every day after seeing rl examples of guys below 180cm with borderline gigastacy GFs.

Last edited:
Just become an equivalent of a professional athlete theory and train 5 hours a day every single day to maintain a lean face theory.

But all jokes aside though, Alica Schmidt is 175 cm tall according to google.

Heres a foto of her and her bf:

Alica-Schmidt_thefappeningnew_com-3.jpg

Her bf is basically as tall as her, if she stood with a straight posture, she would be exactly as tall as him of maybe even slightly taller like 1-2 cm.

All tallfag ogrecel copers on suicide watch... One of the hottest athletes has a bf of same height +- 2 cm, who is below 180cm.

Next time you see tallfag copers, show them this pic to shut them the fuck up.

If a guy is like 175 cm and above, face is the deciding factor. And physique. A robustly built 175cm HTN with above average face mogs the shit out of a soyframed, skinnylegged tallfag at 186 cm and normie face.

"But muh fkn height..." copers on suicide watch every day after seeing rl examples of guys below 180cm with borderline gigastacy GFs.
I actually advise against that, as I claimed before, stuff like running too much cardio or too much sports will cause you develop parasympathetic tone during rest.

In theory as long as you eat around exercise time, you will be fine, even if you over-do it and develop parasympathetic tone. Primal humans exercised to get food, they always mixed exercise and food together.

Sprinting a bunch of times boosts cortisol and adrenaline for at least 3 hours, the effects on systemic fat(visceral fat, facial fat, subscapular fat, etc...) are even longer.

I think ideal is to wake up, eat 500-750kcal breakfast, do a bunch of sprints, eat 500kcal again and then the same every hour till you reach your TDEE or below it to lose weight.

The reasoning behind spacing food apart is keeping insulin constant, when insulin is constant then systemic fat tissues becomes desensitized to insulin, then there is relatively more fat gain in peripheral fat than system fat. On the other hand, insulin spikes are shown to increase visceral fat.

There is opposite effect with cortisol and adrenaline. Cortisol/adrenaline spikes reduces visceral fat, cortisol/adrenaline constantly high/low desensitizes the tissue causing visceral fat accumulation.

It's all simplified obviously, but approx how I suppose it works.

Why is sprinting good but cardio bad?

Paredes e paredes de texto

Perfect, then. Mixing excercise with beardfraud will make me to be above average. Good lean face with beard to make it to be more handsome appearing.

Will mse give me visceral fat Less

Why is sprinting good but cardio bad?
The theory is that cardio causes muscle wasting, which elevates serum protein levels, which causes negative hormonal effects mostly mediated by various peptides.

Basically it's the shortage of protein in serum that promote a lot of benefits of exercise, too high cortisol for long time = muscle wasting = shitty hormones/peptides/signalling in body.
Perfect, then. Mixing excercise with beardfraud will make me to be above average. Good lean face with beard to make it to be more handsome appearing.
Are you on the spectrum? Genuinely curious. I remember you saying that you had something diagnosed, it was either bipolar or something else?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
The theory is that cardio causes muscle wasting, which elevates serum protein levels, which causes negative hormonal effects mostly mediated by various peptides.

Basically it's the shortage of protein in serum that promote a lot of benefits of exercise, too high cortisol for long time = muscle wasting = shitty hormones/peptides/signalling in body.

Are you on the spectrum? Genuinely curious. I remember you saying that you had something diagnosed, it was either bipolar or something else?
Autism, actually.

If a guy is like 175 cm and above, face is the deciding factor.
yeah let's just ignore that the guy has basically perfect muscles for appeal, great frame and all around way bigger than the foid

• +1
Reactions: doll
yeah let's just ignore that the guy has basically perfect muscles for appeal, great frame and all around way bigger than the foid
Most men can get that physique after gymcelling for 2-3 years natty, with some supplements like protein powder etc. Also that guy's frame isnt even that great, his neck still looks twinkish (is too thin compared to the rest of his physique) and his skull looks rather small/narrow. Also he has some quite noticeable norwooding.

The claim still stands- at 175 cm height or above, face is the deciding factor. Obviously gymcelling and getting a great athletic physique will add quite some bonus psl on top, if one's face is already at HTN level or above. But thats the important point here, the face needs to be at HTN level or ideally above htn. Because having a face below that, women will prefer someone better looking, even if his physique is like a normie that is not overweight but also not gymcelled.

It always comes down to the most important thing- face.

The simple fact is- the guy on the picture above has a looksmaxxed body and almost chadlite face. You could take a guy with normie face and same physique as this guy and it wouldnt be the same, because the face would be lacking and face is the most important thing, theres no way around it.

are basketballers tall because of playing basketball?

i
I always had a crush on this 10/10 girl in high school. She was literally perfect. Narrow jaw, wide IPD, blond hair, blue eyes, tall height for a girl with perfect slim figure. She did a fuck-ton of sports and it was visible because her face was lean as fuck. She was also a pro in her league of whatever the fuck she did. She would do sports every single day. I think she cycled an hour to school, then did about 2 hours of sports after school and then cycled a whole hour back uphill. She also did cardio marathons and was participating in national tournaments.

Mind you, this girl has perfect bone development as well, natural mewer for sure since she had absolutely ridiculous forward facial growth. So a lean face + ridicilous forward growth, she looked like a goddess. I don't think I've ever seen a female model with face so perfectly lean and well-proportioned.

Anyway once she got away from high school we lost contact and I kept following her on IG, something interesting happened. She started studying a lot, traveling on vacations and she stopped doing sports that much, I am sure she just hits the gym a few times per week and maybe does yoga.

Anyway since she stopped doing intense sports every picture of her face was getting fatter and fatter. Now I look at her and she disgusts me a bit. Her body is still amazing, but I can't handle the fact that she went from a V-face to an O-face, even though she still has a tight looking body. She's still like a 7/10, but going from 10/10 to 7/10 made her in my eyes like a 4/10, I don't know why.

These days I look back on her older picture and am just in amazement how much attractiveness she lost in just 1-2 years.

Lesson to be learned: Fitness is a legit looksmax. Outside of weight-loss and muscle gain it's still a very fucking strong looksmax. Not only that, but it seems like there's no diminishing returns to it.

It's easy to explain why, fitness forces blood-flow from organs to your muscles. This causes a relative shift of fat from visceral area to subcutaneous. Simply, every time extremely fit people eat their fat goes to subcutaneous area instead of their face. This is verified by experiments showing adrenal stimulation/parasympthatetic blockade to decrease visceral fat.

Just look at Olympic female sprinters and their lean faces:

Christine Arron - Wikipedia

Top 10 Greatest Female Sprinters Of All Time - Sports Show

Merlene Ottey - One of the greatest female sprinters ever ! | Female  sprinter, Track and field, Female athletes

Ivet Lalova-Collio - Wikipedia

Glory days gone for Jamaican men, but female sprinters still excel | Reuters

Alica Schmidt - German track star & 'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News

Defying Expectations, This Is The World Of Famed Runner Alica Schmidt

Amsterdam, The Netherlands. 09th July, 2016. The German women's 4x100 Stock  Photo - Alamy's 4x100 Stock  Photo - Alamy

IF UR NOT SPRINTING EVERYDAY BEFORE YOU EAT LIKE A PIG OR SPRINTING EVERY NIGHT BEFORE YOU SLEEP TO MAX WEIGHT LOSS AND SLEEP QUALITY, CAN YOU EVER CALL YOURSELF A LOOKSMAXXER?

TL;DR ADRENALINE GOOD, SITTING ON CHAIR BAD. CARDIO IS PROBABLY COPE, SPRINTING/HIIT IS GOOD.

FATTIES WILL HATE THIS THREAD.
i do want to improve my sprint times though. where do u even sprint tbh?

Most men can get that physique after gymcelling for 2-3 years natty, with some supplements like protein powder etc. Also that guy's frame isnt even that great, his neck still looks twinkish (is too thin compared to the rest of his physique) and his skull looks rather small/narrow. Also he has some quite noticeable norwooding.

The claim still stands- at 175 cm height or above, face is the deciding factor. Obviously gymcelling and getting a great athletic physique will add quite some bonus psl on top, if one's face is already at HTN level or above. But thats the important point here, the face needs to be at HTN level or ideally above htn. Because having a face below that, women will prefer someone better looking, even if his physique is like a normie that is not overweight but also not gymcelled.

It always comes down to the most important thing- face.

The simple fact is- the guy on the picture above has a looksmaxxed body and almost chadlite face. You could take a guy with normie face and same physique as this guy and it wouldnt be the same, because the face would be lacking and face is the most important thing, theres no way around it.
Nah, face ain't important for shit, as long as it's lean and you're not to recessed. Like just having a 8/10 body, 5/10 face and 8/10 height puts you into 7/10 territory. If you had 5/10 body, 5/10 height and 8/10 face you'd be way below 7/10.

i

i do want to improve my sprint times though. where do u even sprint tbh?
Outside.

Nah, face ain't important for shit, as long as it's lean and you're not to recessed. Like just having a 8/10 body, 5/10 face and 8/10 height puts you into 7/10 territory. If you had 5/10 body, 5/10 height and 8/10 face you'd be way below 7/10.

Outside.
also your theory is cope i searched up sprinters and only some have a truly lean face some of them are even bloated. theres no correlation except low bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Based and runpilled💯💯

also your theory is cope i searched up sprinters and only some have a truly lean face some of them are even bloated. theres no correlation except low bf
search marathon runners vs sprinters, overall sprinters have leaner face, not all, but most.

Serial cooming is an extreme sports beat your meat before sleeping for that lean face boyos :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 5061 and Julius
sprinting mogs
inb4 cherrypick just put on any marathon or sprinting competition, doesnt matter if its amateur or professional sprinters look better most of the times
jog-vs-sprint.jpg
170ba468cef6f15f12fc7c2d23a16425.jpg
images
Fzt6glR-GGDi9iS4ugRpzhyezzqxwbFAcCeg3famLHnGcQjm0ziY3OkgP4YFaG32I--6kKkoLlKppHsMjvdtiI_jlZYZ-3bbO97elR-M5dap45fc1cT-FXgj-yCOf3dG8NhhrFtVcEQ3Ssep

Yeah lmao, even the examples hes posted above- some of them have literally bloated face with very little leanness and definition, like the black foids for example.

Sprinters only have one main thing in common- they usually dont train upper body alot, so their arms, esp. women look very thin, it is better this way, because of weight distribution, as a sprinter you mostly need strong muscles below the waist, you dont need wrestler arms and shoulders etc.

This guys a huge coper, Ive noticed it throughout several threads and posts he made.

The prettiest girl in my class has never done any sport and she's still attractive as fuck

It also has to do with your diet and cutting out inflammatory foods which might cause bloating like heavy carbs and sugar and following a strict yet filling diet that attractive people follow everyday

Why is it that most athletes and models eat veggies and low calorie dense foods instead of pizza and chocolates?

Some retards here say "It's all about CICO bro, you can eat pizza and still loose fat if you're in a deficit". Now this is certainly true but just lol if you're not cutting on a high protein clean diet. You won't feel like shit and bloated all the time. It will also eliminate brain fog.

I always had a crush on this 10/10 girl in high school. She was literally perfect. Narrow jaw, wide IPD, blond hair, blue eyes, tall height for a girl with perfect slim figure. She did a fuck-ton of sports and it was visible because her face was lean as fuck. She was also a pro in her league of whatever the fuck she did. She would do sports every single day. I think she cycled an hour to school, then did about 2 hours of sports after school and then cycled a whole hour back uphill. She also did cardio marathons and was participating in national tournaments.

Mind you, this girl has perfect bone development as well, natural mewer for sure since she had absolutely ridiculous forward facial growth. So a lean face + ridicilous forward growth, she looked like a goddess. I don't think I've ever seen a female model with face so perfectly lean and well-proportioned.

Anyway once she got away from high school we lost contact and I kept following her on IG, something interesting happened. She started studying a lot, traveling on vacations and she stopped doing sports that much, I am sure she just hits the gym a few times per week and maybe does yoga.

Anyway since she stopped doing intense sports every picture of her face was getting fatter and fatter. Now I look at her and she disgusts me a bit. Her body is still amazing, but I can't handle the fact that she went from a V-face to an O-face, even though she still has a tight looking body. She's still like a 7/10, but going from 10/10 to 7/10 made her in my eyes like a 4/10, I don't know why.

These days I look back on her older picture and am just in amazement how much attractiveness she lost in just 1-2 years.

Lesson to be learned: Fitness is a legit looksmax. Outside of weight-loss and muscle gain it's still a very fucking strong looksmax. Not only that, but it seems like there's no diminishing returns to it.

It's easy to explain why, fitness forces blood-flow from organs to your muscles. This causes a relative shift of fat from visceral area to subcutaneous. Simply, every time extremely fit people eat their fat goes to subcutaneous area instead of their face. This is verified by experiments showing adrenal stimulation/parasympthatetic blockade to decrease visceral fat.

Merlene Ottey - One of the greatest female sprinters ever ! | Female  sprinter, Track and field, Female athletes

Alica Schmidt - German track star & 'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News'World's Sexiest Athlete' chasing Tokyo  2020 dreams — RT Sport News

Amsterdam, The Netherlands. 09th July, 2016. The German women's 4x100 Stock  Photo - Alamy's 4x100 Stock  Photo - Alamy

IF UR NOT SPRINTING EVERYDAY BEFORE YOU EAT LIKE A PIG OR SPRINTING EVERY NIGHT BEFORE YOU SLEEP TO MAX WEIGHT LOSS AND SLEEP QUALITY, CAN YOU EVER CALL YOURSELF A LOOKSMAXXER?

TL;DR ADRENALINE GOOD, SITTING ON CHAIR BAD. CARDIO IS PROBABLY COPE, SPRINTING/HIIT IS GOOD.

another retard confuses causation with correlation

so in short, what do you suggest to do daily ? i do workout 6x a week, i'm muscular and big but fat too.
also i tried 4x workout + 3x running, it didn't help me too loose abdominal fat but when i did 6x workout with 1,5 hour walking everyday, i really lost weight in a short time.

@antiantifa

Last edited:

Based

Anyways i prefer chubby girl with fat asses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Just lean your face bro
c9jA5QNZJl44_640x360.jpg

Just lean your face bro
c9jA5QNZJl44_640x360.jpg
Just use example of a person with some kind of genetic sickness to disprove anything theory
Start losing weight, fatty.

so in short, what do you suggest to do daily ? i do workout 6x a week, i'm muscular and big but fat too.
also i tried 4x workout + 3x running, it didn't help me too loose abdominal fat but when i did 6x workout with 1,5 hour walking everyday, i really lost weight in a short time.

@antiantifa
Max your adrenaline in your workouts.

This thread is low-key high-key genius