Biggest incel trait that I see so often

drbloop

drbloop

Iron
Asking women, or asking someone else to ask a woman, or ever caring how a woman “rates” you. Online, IRL, directly, or indirectly. Even worse if it’s a man rating you.

The only rating is if their fat lips are suction cupped around your cock or not. Etch that into your wimp skull, chad doesn’t beg for crumbs of verbal validation, if you do your rating is 0/10.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Merćer, Deleted member 16970 and 21 others
Seeing Guys getting pegged is more telorable for me than a guy asking a girl online to rate him, so cuck and disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 13301 and 1 other person
Asking women, or asking someone else to ask a woman, or ever caring how a woman “rates” you. Online, IRL, directly, or indirectly. Even worse if it’s a man rating you.

The only rating is if their fat lips are suction cupped around your cock or not. Etch that into your wimp skull, chad doesn’t beg for crumbs of verbal validation, if you do your rating is 0/10.
but what is the problem with that I know they are for the most part delusional about looks

and why is an incel trait bad? it's just curiosity

The only true face rating is how good or bad you do on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677, Deleted member 16834 and Kroker