Biggest mismatched couple you know irl

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I know a MTN Manlet guy who is dating a HTB/Low stacylite with a good body. I'm not talking out of my ass I've even shown proof to users here. He is rich and very socially dominant tho. Also know a fat 2 psl looking nigga with cute MTB gf. Generally the foid is better looking in most relationships I see not by much tho so these couples are the ones that stand out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Xangsane, Clqs and 4 others
White blonde green eye HTN lean muscular build and 6ft dating a latina LTB 4’11, goblina pheno, looks older and fat

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Pics or don’t care

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees
Hmm idk I saw a fat ltn darkskin curry with a MTB blonde girl a few weeks ago but thats abt it

I also saw some old money LTB Asian with a HTN White guy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ReadBooksEveryday
I know a MTN Manlet guy who is dating a HTB/Low stacylite with a good body. I'm not talking out of my ass I've even shown proof to users here. He is rich and very socially dominant tho. Also know a fat 2 psl looking nigga with cute MTB gf. Generally the foid is better looking in most relationships I see not by much tho so these couples are the ones that stand out.
he isnt mtn in south india bhai , he is lightskinned isnt that a halo there? + money pill is king in 3rd world countries

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
he isnt mtn in south india bhai , he is lightskinned isnt that a halo there? + money pill is king in 3rd world countries
Mt college is full of north indians nigger. What halo?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I don’t know anyone

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Clqs, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Stacylite foid and high ltn
Both white British

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Akhi @6ft4 @TheLastLaugh

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and truthhurts
I know a 6‘2 HTN with north atlantid coloring that has been dating a 5‘1 subhuman white girl for 5 years now
Girl is probably thugmaxed?right?:ogre::feelswhat:

• WTF
Reactions: Akhi