Biggest pussy on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one making big claims and posting your fucking mug daily i see your face more than i see my relatives lately
That’s because I have been lookmaxing while you sit on this site and Rot. Tell me one lookmaxing thing you did

DON T JOKE WITH THE KINKO

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and FatJattMofo
Lol Bro,i fuked 100+ girls under 7 in like 3 years, but It s not important. The aesthetic Is and art. Im 182cm height while u r 170 at max and u call me midget lol. Over Bro. Over.
Over 7*
You fucked girls under 7 pedo alert 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and FatJattMofo
Lol Bro,i fuked 100+ girls under 7 in like 3 years, but It s not important. The aesthetic Is and art. Im 182cm height while u r 170 at max and u call me midget lol. Over Bro. Over.
Over 7*
You fucked 100 under 7 year olds in 3 years? Impressive

I missed all this drama, who was the girl larper?
some random chick psl 3 or so, asian, larp and said she was (the users) oneitis. 6'4'' said the chick in the picture was the account. Titbot calls him out for some reason. Now they are arguing about who mogs who. JFL at this stupidity tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and LordNorwood
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Over 7*
That’s because I have been lookmaxing while you sit on this site and Rot. Tell me one lookmaxing thing you did
The thing is by only lifting weights and gaining muscle and doing jack shit my smv obliterates yours to infinity a'd beyond for the simple fact i am 10 inches taller than you can't looksmax bones

The thing is by only lifting weights and gaining muscle and doing jack shit my smv obliterates yours to infinity a'd beyond for the simple fact i am 10 inches taller than you can't looksmax bones
Not when you look like a praying mantis post your body or stfu right now you ain’t building shit

You can looksmax face bones tho

Not when you look like a praying mantis post your body or stfu right now you ain’t building shit
Don't need to prove shit i am not a homosexual like you other people's approval of me means jack shit

This is probably the most successful/entertaining thread to ever grace this forum now watch as the :soy:mods:soy: kill it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, FatJattMofo and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
REMINDER @Kinko MOGS ALL OF THIS FORUM EVEN IN PHOTOS THAT DONT SHOW HIS FACE
31CE171D FD27 49AD A6B8 4AC5A0250C48

This is probably the most successful/entertaining thread to ever grace this forum now watch as the :soy:mods:soy: kill it
You clearly have not seen me vs @Dope

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
biggest pussy on this site is @disillusioned for getting me banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Zeta ascended, Petsmart and 1 other person
@Titbot He mogs the shit out of you bro. Keep crying for him

Jfl at getting the Incel Specical Forces involved to deal with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wincel, Titbot and Deleted member 2810
@Titbot He mogs the shit out of you bro. Keep crying for him
Not when he look boneless and has NCT of death. My man looks curry as hell and looks like a mantis

freen't rent'd

can someone pm me a pic of 6'4'' I wanna see

can someone pm me a pic of 6'4'' I wanna see
They' ll pm you a pic of me at my worst but idc i am not gl btw

nobody pmed me anything tbh
Idc tbh i am not gl facially never claimed i was
Who was the girl
It was a larping thot 5 psl the thread was "this girl was looking at me in calculus class" it was her i demanded she gets banned but he's butthurt about it for some fucked up reason

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Status
Not open for further replies.