Biggest pussy on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idc tbh i am not gl facially never claimed i was

It was a larping thot 5 psl the thread was "this girl was looking at me in calculus class" it was her i demanded she gets banned but he's butthurt about it for some fucked up reason
Send a pic

images

It was a larping thot 5 psl the thread was "this girl was looking at me in calculus class" it was her i demanded she gets banned but he's butthurt about it for some fucked up reason
oh lol I thought it was some other thread I was misinformed.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
oh lol I thought it was some other thread I was misinformed.
Imagine sticking up for some thot he thought he had a chance jfl

You delusional dog it over the concept you low IQ cel women can rate better then men

[OP] Biggest pussy on this site

sweet, sweet irony

• +1
It never began for @Titbot :trepidation:

You delusional dog it over the concept you low IQ cel women can rate better then men
half the time someone does a my cousin rated chico and batemen thread the rates are completely stupid.

Anyways you a bitch you always gonna be one. It’s over accept your defeat or mog battle
White knight beta bitch orbitter cuck you've been caught red handed jfl at your audacitu of thinking you'd have a chance with her

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It's over for @Dogs but he just don't know it

Shut the fuck up you sewer rat

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
White knight beta bitch orbitter cuck you've been caught red handed jfl at your audacitu of thinking you'd have a chance with her
Mog battle now . Know your place you praying mantis insect. I don’t care about her but let’s be real I have more of a chance with her then your ugly insect NCT eyes

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and Zeta ascended
Mog battle now . Know your place you praying mantis insect. I don’t care about her but let’s be real I have more of a chance with her then your ugly insect NCT eyes
I would slay her within 60 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Titbot and Zeta ascended
One female came onto this site and this is what's happens.......

JFL

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Don’t white knight, man.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Zygos4Life and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Not entirely sure what happened but it seems that a girl joined and she got banned because ... she was a girl? It seems someone would only get her banned if they were scared to get an opinion about themselves from an actual woman (due to fear of being rated low) or were scared to see others get rated higher than them by an actual woman. No other reason for this stupidity

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
They' ll pm you a pic of me at my worst but idc i am not gl btw

they think that only becausr we ate ugly they arent ugly as well tbh tbh ngl. I cage every single time

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.