Biggest subhumans I've seen on hamzza discord

It’s ironic how all the normies, maybe even Htns are here meanwhile over there…
Can't looksmax if your base is already hardcapped at subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, der_komische, aerty and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, rooman, SurgeryEnjoyer and 4 others
im one of the few actual truecel here...
Only in your head unfortunately. Man look at the real truecels in hamzas discord!!! You’re a completely different species to them. You look like a normal human!!!! Unlike them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, gribsufer1, Deleted member 19865 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Corleone, pig_face and 3 others
Only in your head unfortunately. Man look at the real truecels in hamzas discord!!! You’re a completely different species to them. You look like a normal human!!!! Unlike them
lol

Can't looksmax if your base is already hardcapped at subhuman.
The only person that could have some potential is this chud. Maybe… if the stars align.

Attachments

• 23E5DE4C-83CD-4185-9C06-6B2E5AB20053.jpeg
    23E5DE4C-83CD-4185-9C06-6B2E5AB20053.jpeg
    630.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 23219, rooman and 7 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
The only person that could have some potential is this chud. Maybe… if the stars align.
Decent eye area (hardest thing to fix) so yes. Bimax + rhino + contacts.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Saint Casanova
Looks like normal top 10% guys on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: der_komische, RichardSpencel, rooman and 7 others
ur saying that because he is white stfu lol
I mean he looks somewhat human, unlike the rest. Rhino, roids, jaw surgery could fix that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rooman, poopoohead and 1 other person
Decent eye area (hardest thing to fix) so yes. Bimax + rhino + contacts.
I just don’t understand why there’s such a high concentration of truecels in Hamza’s discord. I’ve never seen people that hideous in real life. Even LTNs can hardMaxx or live a decent life by having money ect, what are they meant to do ??

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rooman, SurgeryEnjoyer and 6 others
I just don’t understand why there’s such a high concentration of truecels in Hamza’s discord. I’ve never seen people that hideous in real life. Even LTNs can hardMaxx or live a decent life by having money ect, what are they meant to do ??
People with potential who get validation end up here, bottom of the barrel at Hamza.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, RichardSpencel, rooman and 4 others
most people where i live are very hideous
example: average women where i live

They all mog you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Lebgfinal
Holy shit these guys need there black pill immediately :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, SurgeryEnjoyer, russwestbrook and 5 others
People with potential who get validation end up here, bottom of the barrel at Hamza.
And so many here with good bases and easy ways to ascend LIKE @Lebgfinal mentally masterbate or lose their minds.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Corleone, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Holy shit these guys need there black pill immediately :lul:
Blackpilling them would only cause them even more harm, let them be redpilled

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, GalacticHero and Lebgfinal
It's insane how much the difference between normie and sub-5 is almost always a bad lower third
No, it's Eyes, Height and Frame or shit harmony

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Lebgfinal
@HimmyButler @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @defezman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 23218
I was caging at first but then got really sad, imagine being this guy, waking up as him everyday, that's your base. Holy shit I'm ungrateful.
Fr.. I’m even more grateful with my life after seeing this.

I was expecting at least mostly HTN couple chadlites..

But considering he has millions of subs it only makes sense the majority are subhumans cuz they relate with Hamza pre ascension

If Chad was making videos like Hamza he wouldn’t be as popular cuz the majority can’t relate to Chad or won’t even bother taking his advice

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rooman, SurgeryEnjoyer and 7 others

But considering he has millions of subs it only makes sense the majority are subhumans cuz they relate with Hamza pre ascension

If Chad was making videos like Hamza he wouldn’t be as popular cuz the majority can’t relate to Chad or won’t even bother taking his advice
hamza looks better than his entire audience lol

NIGGA, Hamza is counting cash with his MTB white girl, meanwhile these niggas are feeding him and praising him.

There's literally a whole channel dedicated to "gratefulness" they spam messages like "I'm grateful for food, family, friends, hamza, adonis, gym, cold showers etc" caged hard at this.

IMG 20230624 041219

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: der_komische, Deleted member 30432, czwarty and 9 others
NIGGA, Hamza is counting cash with his MTB white girl, meanwhile these niggas are feeding him and praising him.

There's literally a whole channel dedicated to "gratefulness" they spam messages like "I'm grateful for food, family, friends, hamza, adonis, gym, cold showers etc" caged hard at this.

View attachment 2277285
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
im caging especially at this

• JFL
Reactions: der_komische, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 30432 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rooman, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
All the growth hormones filled food ginving them long limbs , and making them tall one search and u will know that spinal lenght is dependent on a lot of factors and hgh doesnt have too much role, same with people with aromatase deificiency having long limbs. These niggas arelucky to be born in this time with all those shit hormonws everywhere @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
All the growth hormones filled food ginving them long limbs , and making them tall one search and u will know that spinal lenght is dependent on a lot of factors and hgh doesnt have too much role, same with people with aromatase deificiency having long limbs. These niggas arelucky to be born in this time with all those shit hormonws everywhere @HarrierDuBois