Biggest subhumans I've seen on hamzza discord

i remember 8 Months ago i was at the gym and a short guy brutally recessed with mclovin type of glasses was talking with an old receptionist about how the society is now more feminine he also had a bald ugly friend that joined the discussion, the incel also asked the old guy if he ever heard of hamza, that he helps ppl improve, it was so weird hearing this in real life especially bcs im from eastern europe not uk or america
Did the receptionist seem as subhuman? If it was even a normie person they would have cringed hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Lebgfinal

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Ken
No bones for skin neither, you can't look nasty.
true knew someone had 10/10 genetics then became a tranny ogre and stopped washing looked liked the contents of a hover bag from that point even if they had good bone structure you couldn't even tell cos their skin was so fucked up

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Corleone, poopoohead and 2 others
holy fucking shit just lol @ the male gender

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
This is sad man. I hope these guys stay well away from the blackpill.

Some of them are normie though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

And what in the blue hell is this??? This malaysia.?? Indonesia??? Singapore???

3485308 1687557607168

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Corleone and Ken

How tf is this possible...

That poor schery guy who roped is chad compared to this lost soul...

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura, Krakowski, RichardSpencel and 2 others
80% of men look like this btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, OGJBSLAYER and Zer0/∞
Fr.. I’m even more grateful with my life after seeing this.

I was expecting at least mostly HTN couple chadlites..

But considering he has millions of subs it only makes sense the majority are subhumans cuz they relate with Hamza pre ascension

If Chad was making videos like Hamza he wouldn’t be as popular cuz the majority can’t relate to Chad or won’t even bother taking his advice
True, also I can't even comprehend being a genuine subhuman, I would legit rope if I were.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and tyronelite
true knew someone had 10/10 genetics then became a tranny ogre and stopped washing looked liked the contents of a hover bag from that point even if they had good bone structure you couldn't even tell cos their skin was so fucked up
Yes! Love seeing chads descending, gives more room for me to improve!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Use1ess
@Iasacrko
Dis u nigga?:feelskek::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 23359
lifefuel knowing im not curry

Laughing at people trying to improve their lives

Haha they’re so dumb and delusional. Bluepilled cucks ..
Thèse guys are not part of the human species. They have only one purpose, giving their wallets to scammers like hamza or Andrew tâte

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ReadBooksEveryday
I see guys on a daily basis that look no worse with normal looking women.
Just be nt

• WTF
Reactions: poopoohead
its ur best thread yet cant w8 to see u in august

Me and @Zer0/∞ laughing with you guys despite being equally as subhuman :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Lebgfinal
Me and @Zer0/∞ laughing with you guys despite being equally as subhuman
u 100% mog this truecel curry
but anyways, at least u guys are not delusional

Me and @Zer0/∞ laughing with you guys despite being equally as subhuman :forcedsmile:
Don’t lump me with you subhuman, I have a loli harem to creampie
4A7E7599 7D6C 42FF B3A9 EC4CDC4232A2

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Corleone and Lebgfinal
80% of men look like this btw.
not in the west. you have to be pretty subhuman to seek validation from "hamzas cult" on discord. and also most of them are ethnic which is immediate subhumanity

• JFL
  • JFL
Waiting for the thread on the biggest subhumans on .org tho

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, HarrierDuBois, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Waiting for the thread on the biggest subhumans on .org tho
most subhumans here are aware it and dont post their face, if we dont count zer0 and some other retards

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
most subhumans here are aware it and dont post their face, if we dont count zer0 and some other retards
Or they roped in attempt to reincarnate

• So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Lebgfinal
Brutal thread

OP is definitely a psychopath

• JFL
IMG 2307
Wow look at this mumbai king! After his 1 pimple on face gone he will be looksmaxxed!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Eren and RichardSpencel
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and kyb
This is sad man. I hope these guys stay well away from the blackpill.

Some of them are normie though
you fucking idiot these people need the blackpill the MOST. Not the normies and HTN on this website. I actually find how funny so many of the people on this site or normie tier at the very least, and yet are basically blackpilled prophets, and its literally truecel subhumans who are unironically the most bluepilled and redpilled (AKA delusional copers). Allah have mercy on their souls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 19865 and 1 other person
You know what, this isnt even funny to me, your kind've a sick piece of shit for laughing at these dudes. Yeah, they're absolute subhumans that look like they were born inside of the chernobyl reactor when it exploded, but you dont have to rag on them. Instead be grateful that god didnt make you as subhuman as them. Everyone should get surgeries, but not everyone has a good base for them. You could literally give these men $1 million dollar reconstructive surgeries from the best surgeons in the world, and the best they could ever hope for is coming out looking atleast normie tier (which would probably be life changing for them tbh). Literally im about to actually cry out of sadness just looking at these pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 30593 and 6 others
You know what, this isnt even funny to me, your kind've a sick piece of shit for laughing at these dudes. Yeah, they're absolute subhumans that look like they were born inside of the chernobyl reactor when it exploded, but you dont have to rag on them. Instead be grateful that god didnt make you as subhuman as them. Everyone should get surgeries, but not everyone has a good base for them. You could literally give these men $1 million dollar reconstructive surgeries from the best surgeons in the world, and the best they could ever hope for is coming out looking atleast normie tier (which would probably be life changing for them tbh). Literally im about to actually cry out of sadness just looking at these pics.
They mog me tho
also these fuckers are the one who insults incels and brag on them for being more masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Corleone
They mog me tho
also these fuckers are the one who insults incels and brag on them for being more masculine
let me ask if you, if a literal autistic kid that looked like this :

FhCxFC9XkAMCTu4

came up to you and actually called you ugly out of nowhere, would you go off on him and make fun of him for his disability? There is a such thing as being aware of reality and not sperging out like an animal. What does it matter if these people want to call u or me or anyone else "unmanly" for not being like them, when they are so much below you in terms of genetics? Do you win anything by ragging on those who were unfortunate to be born on the bottom rung of the human genepool? These people could say anything to me, and i would still feel bad for them, because nothing i could say back to them, would be as bad as the life they have to wake up to live everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, RichardSpencel, Corleone and 2 others
let me ask if you, if a literal autistic kid that looked like this :

View attachment 2279376

came up to you and actually called you ugly out of nowhere, would you go off on him and make fun of him for his disability? There is a such thing as being aware of reality and not sperging out like an animal. What does it matter if these people want to call u or me or anyone else "unmanly" for not being like them, when they are so much below you in terms of genetics? Do you win anything by ragging on those who were unfortunate to be born on the bottom rung of the human genepool? These people could say anything to me, and i would still feel bad for them, because nothing i could say back to them, would be as bad as the life they have to wake up to live everyday.
difference is that these dudes arent disabled and aware of their choice

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
difference is that these dudes arent disabled and aware of their choice
nibba they are disabled. Disability doesnt strictly mean just mental deficiency. Disability can mean anything that negatively deviates from the norm, and that goes for looks as well. If you are below average in any respect compared to the average person, you are by definition disabled compared to the average person who is abled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Lebgfinal
nibba they are disabled. Disability doesnt strictly mean just mental deficiency. Disability can mean anything that negatively deviates from the norm, and that goes for looks as well. If you are below average in any respect compared to the average person, you are by definition disabled compared to the average person who is abled.
nigga said they were disabled :feelskek:

• JFL
nigga said they were disabled :feelskek:
have you never heard of the term physically disabled lmao? These people have subpar looks which disables them from attracting a mate compared to the average person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Lebgfinal
have you never heard of the term physically disabled lmao? These people have subpar looks which disables them from attracting a mate compared to the average person.
ok they are ugly but that doesnt justify their deep delusion

• +1
ok they are ugly but that doesnt justify their deep delusion
lmao its called a coping mechanism. literally why blackpillers go around saying "cope". Its literally where it comes from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Corleone and Lebgfinal
unrealized truecels r my favorite

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Lebgfinal