Bimax after a rhino?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
So I had a rhinoplasty done, but my jaw is the next thing I have to fix.

I only got it before jaw because its all my parents agreed to get me, I couldn't miss out on this opporutnity.
Now I am saving money for genioplasty, but I am not sure if I need bimax tbh.
Since I have a perfect bite, complimented by dentists all the time and never needed braces and have top tier straight teeth.
The problem is that I have a steep gonial angle and a chin that is behind my bottom lip.

Also, my under eye area is very hollow, these features are all from my mother btw my dad has none of these failos lol.
So I'm not sure if that means my maxilla is recessed.

My cheekbones are fairly high set and my best feature, but I still have nasolabial folds.

If you can't be bothered to read above: What surgery to get to fix jaw if I had a rhinoplasty done, in order to not fuck up my nose and get an upturned monkey bitch nose?

btw my nose was really subhuman tier, basically like a bird (big and hooked), got a LTR and cold approached by 2 girls in the span of 2 months after my surgery with still having swelling, even if my face is still weak MTN
Sesame Street Muppets GIF by ABC Network

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and coispet
felt like lifefuel 2 hot girls followed me and also have a gf now, but no new attention from girls since then after I got fucked up by a barber lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
can i see the results ?

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Bimax widens your nose and could impact it negatively, that's why it's prefered to get bimax first. Your gonial angle can't be changed with bimax, only jaw angle implants can help. You maybe only need a genio + jaw angle implants, but nobody can tell you proper advice without pics.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Hernan, catastaire and 1 other person
get cbct

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
So I had a rhinoplasty done, but my jaw is the next thing I have to fix.

I only got it before jaw because its all my parents agreed to get me, I couldn't miss out on this opporutnity.
Now I am saving money for genioplasty, but I am not sure if I need bimax tbh.
Since I have a perfect bite, complimented by dentists all the time and never needed braces and have top tier straight teeth.
The problem is that I have a steep gonial angle and a chin that is behind my bottom lip.

Also, my under eye area is very hollow, these features are all from my mother btw my dad has none of these failos lol.
So I'm not sure if that means my maxilla is recessed.

My cheekbones are fairly high set and my best feature, but I still have nasolabial folds.

If you can't be bothered to read above: What surgery to get to fix jaw if I had a rhinoplasty done, in order to not fuck up my nose and get an upturned monkey bitch nose?
Can you show results of the rhino?

Do you have a side profile pic

btw my nose was really subhuman tier, basically like a bird (big and hooked), got a LTR and cold approached by 2 girls in the span of 2 months after my surgery with still having swelling, even if my face is still weak MTN
Sesame Street Muppets GIF by ABC Network
Post before after

dnrd but get bimax first than rhino

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Bimax widens your nose and could impact it negatively, that's why it's prefered to get bimax first. Your gonial angle can't be changed with bimax, only jaw angle implants can help. You maybe only need a genio + jaw angle implants, but nobody can tell you proper advice without pics.
Gonial angle can't be changed by a modified BSSO?

you didnt get rhino.

can I see results?